It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Members: What are your top-ten conspiracy theories of all time?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
1. Communications with other Worlds/Beings A.K.A (Edgar Mitchell says it's been going on for years)

2. Not much touch on this subject but a favourite of my own mind; Hidden History (not being told about incredible finds etc.)

3. Shadow Government

There's so many, but I wanted to list ones with the least evidence.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
1. NWO/ Illuminati;

2. Aliens/ UFOs;

3. 9/11.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
1. September 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S. by "terrorists."
2. 1st landing on Earth's moon
3. Assassination of President John F. Kennedy

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
1. Dulce lab

2. John Titor

3. Hitler/Nazi involvement in Alien technology, Ufo's, experiments, occult

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
1. "The Genesis Conspiracy"

To me, there is only one real conspiracy, and all the ones mentioned earlier are in fact connected threw a network.

I have recently modified my view of this conspiracy from a simple onion skin layout to one that more precisely depicts this conspiracy. Think of the planet as layers of spiders webs where the web is not flat and 2 D, but rather an orb. Layer upon layer of webs, lets say each one of the previous conspiracies were a individual "Skin", each layer smaller than the previous on until you reach the core, the middle of the conspiracy.

Each layer plays onto, and from the layers that are above and below. Each taking on a life of its own. But like a spiders web if you get caught by the web, you can not see the other layers for you are too busy trying to deal with your captivity, and eventual neutralization.

Christianity, Roswell, JFK, Aliens, Israel, Governments, God, Satan, Jews, Political Parties, Religions, Hollow Earth, are all merely the names of the skin of the web. The core of this web may not even be based on this planet, but in reality, the "Feeler" strands may lead to another planet of this Solar System.

For those who are interested in perusing this train of thought please contact me. For those who feel there is no truth in this, carry on.

Edit to include:
circumstantial evidence

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
10.Political Assassinations. Kennedy assassinations/MLK assassination
9.9/11
8.Organized crime's involvement in professional sports and other legitimate businesses.
7.Government(s) involvement in the drug trade.
6.Mind control aka the mainstream media, hollywood, and religion.
5.Military Industrial Complex
4.Secret Societies
3.New World Order- One World Government
2.UFO's
1.The Universe and our existence

#1 dictates the relevance of the other 9. We know very little about ourselves and the universe that we're in. Why is that? If you believe in a God, why would he leave us in the dark? There are answers to be had about this universe, our reason being here, and how we got here.

#2-UFO disclosure could change completely the way we as humans view everything about reality.

The same could be said when you unravel layers 3-8 on my list, uncovering all the dark secrets and connections that exist.

9/11 is an incredibly significant single event that would uncover large pieces of the puzzle.

Political Assassinations are interesting, particularly because of who's generally targeted. JFK: bullet. RFK: bullet. MLK: bullet. GWB: shoe. seems a little off to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Unbelieavable, over 800 military bases in over 140 countries and nobody speaks of the forcing of world domination/one world govt.?

1) World Domination, with all these bases how is this not proven?
2) 911
3) Two Party System = one powerful invidual system
4) Corrupt media
5) An east indian king once ruled the world before tectonic plates seperated all land

[edit on 11-3-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
wow thats a tough one

1. Kennedy assasination

2. Area 51 government ufo cover-up

3. NWO Eugenics

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi.

How about.

NWO/Bilderberg/trilateral commision

ET

Secret (underground) military bases

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
1) Roswell/UFO cover up (see avatar)

2) JFK assassination

3) 9/11

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hmmm, Ok, I would list just my top three, but most people seem to be listing the same top three, so I am giving my top ten.

I put these at the top like many others, so I want to list them, but not make them my top three. Maybe everyone who agrees on these should be able to add another three.

1. JFK Assassination
2. 9-11 cover-up
3. Roswell

So I guess these next three would be my top three votes.

4. Drug wars
5. Philadelphia Experiment
6. International Corporate control of the U.S. economy with the WTO

I would like to throw these in, in case the votes after the top six or seven are too sketchy.

7. International jihad by Muslim Terrorists
8. Illegal immigration
9. Cause of WW I
10. U.S. Industrialists support of Hitler

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
1.ufo's
2.moon landing

i'd like to say hi to everyone joined a couple of day's ago

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
1 - ET UFO's
2 - JFK Assassination
3 - 9/11

i've retyped this list about 5 times now....

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
1/ jfk

2/ the war on terror

3/ AIDS virus

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
1. JFK
2. Crop Circles
3. Protocols of the Elders of Zion

[edit on 11/3/09 by Supercertari]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'll take mine from the seeds of other's brilliance...

SpeakerofTruth

1. The Council of Nicea in 325 A.D and how it changed the true face of Christianity

Nice choices. I like #1. Impossible to dissect at ATS with any satisfaction imo. It will generate lots of traffic page-wise but no conclusions. So this leads me to my third choice:

3: Conspiracy of Duality/Dialectic

Theory goes like this: If three people are in the room, it must be divded by two parties into opposing sides so that whichever party is chosen as an ally by the third party, is still a victory for the other two. Other names for this theory: Conspiracy of Endless Talking, Conspiracy of Moral Hazard by the Rulers of Earth, Conspiracy of Dividing Everything Into Groups of 2, then 4, then 8, then 16... Then 16 into zero, and from zero into their "phoenix" thus completing the dialectic course from the old (divided and zeroed) into the new (whatever order we have planned from chaos).

Even this thread and the "list making" forces, are diffractionary, for if I choose my top three conspiracies, then aren't we also implying that the three are not connected? The dialectic creates lines even such as to divide an apple into three pieces. The dialectic allows no whole apples.

pluckynoonez

6. Chomsky is crazy

I liked your list too, #6 made me smile. But also he's got blind spots ya know? What is Chosky's solution? Why doesn't he put that brain into action for solution-think? This leads me to my second choice:

2: Conspiracy of Dumbness Among Smart Peeps

Theory goes like this: The first thing a smart person (really smart) does, is realize that they are the 1 in 100 who can see, or who can solve problems. This person finds themselves always at the pivot of a solution because they are smart. Soon, such a person learns to cloak their intelligence so as not to have it exploited or even recognized by those who strip-mine the human race for any brains and muzzle them. I am saying this: If you yourself are smart, and you know what I mean by having to sometimes "Hide your smartness", then you have undeniably uncovered the truth of our world which is that the smart people play dumb, in order to rule you. If you think hard about this, you'll get very depressed so move quickly onto my third one before you get overwhelmed...

andy1033

01 Mind Control
02 Mind Control
03 Mind Control
04 Mind Control
05 Mind Control
06 Mind Control
07 Mind Control
08 Mind Control
09 Mind Control
10 Mind Control

There is only one real conspiracy that matters, ie mind control, all others fall mostly under this 1 true conspiracy. No ones mind is there own in todays world, period.

You are correct. And also, this is scary. But I want to be very clear about what I believe is #1:

1: Conspiracy That You are Powerless

Theory goes like this: Since you are locked down and your thoughts are controlled and since you have feelings or various degrees in relation to being powerless, then it is obvious to follow with the obvious thought, "I have no hope!"

But herein is the true conspiracy. Because as we see in the movie "Suspect Zero" (an amazingly deep and chilling movie btw) that uif we could all really see what humanity is, we would vomit with rage and helplessness, --and yet we could transcend it. So there's a two-part conspiracy here where you are made to feel helpless but in fact, it is the individual who is the pivot of this new world breaking upon Earth. The battle is for your mind, and the battlefield, is the dark places of the soul. The conspiracy says that your spirit will not have the bouyant properties sufficient to carry you down the sewer of truth and out into the ocean of awakening, but in fact you DO have the strength to survive it. Everyone does, inside their soul. You can look at the human race, and cry, and be okay after that. You need not be permanently confused, hopeless and sick at heart due to this world.

So to recap, these three conspiracies are designed to make you:

3: Unaware of the fragmenting of all ideas/arguments through the diffractionary dialectic of Hegel and his legion.

2: Believing that the leaders are as stupified as you.

1: That there really is no hope.

All three intended memes/feelings/beliefs, are false. There is hope, and it exists withinin each individual act of kindness or response to anti-kindness.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My top three are:

1. Corporate control of human health and illness, ranging from the flouridation issue, to influence by the pharmaceutical industry on medical school curriculum development, to the difficulty of developing food pyramids that are actually consistent with what science has been repeatedly proving for upwards of a century, to the dominance of overly processed food and fast food in the human diet; in other words, follow the money.

2. UFOs, including but not limited to Roswell.

3. 2012

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
1) NWO (Hesitant to put this one. Is it really a conspiracy? Don't greedy, psychopathic powermongering bastards exist on every walk of life and every social sphere?)

2) Aliens & UFO

3) History in general (it's written to protect some agenda and nothing else)

[edit on 11-3-2009 by seb2882]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OK I'll bite. Being a member of ATS for awhile it appears that anything can be a conspiracy to someone. But if I had to summarize the three things that are most concerning to me I will have to break protocol and give three categories of questionable issues instead of just trying to pick three single items.

#1, Without a doubt the thing that causes me the most angst is organized religion. Not necessarily anyone's own personal beliefs, but the act of groups of people who rely on someone else's interpretations of what they are supposed to believe in. Questioning any doctrine that does not follow to the letter that interpretation will result in excommunication, being labeled a heretic and then soundly ostracized. The "priests" have been in charge of society ever since the first caveman convinced his fellows that his rock was better than their rocks, and because he had the only rock that mattered, he had the final say in how they were supposed to live their lives..
Specifically, in order:
a) Scientology. I admit its more of a cult than a religion but give me a break. It was founded by a science fiction writer ( and not a very good one). And like most religions, if you have enough money, the secrets will be revealed and salvation will be yours.
b) Mormons. Flame away but if you follow the history of this belief you will need to explain why their story has had to be edited on several occasions. They were all purportedly the word of God so since when does God need a do-over? For some interesting reading, put together by a few heretics that outline the history of the church in great detail, go here...www.utlm.org... BTW, I live 10 miles from Palmyra, NY, LDS's holy Mecca, and where Joseph Smith found his miraculous plates at the Hill Cumorah ( where are those damn things, anywho?) so I've been exposed to this faith pretty much daily and as such, they hold a very special place close to my heart.
c) Christianity, Islam and all of their subsequent subsets. Again, just how many ways can the true word of God be interpreted? They can't all be right, so who's got the best rock? If you don't believe that I've got the best rock you're going to Hell in a hand basket, as my Mom used to say. The only summary I can make out of all this is that Hell is going to be a pretty crowded place.

#2, UFO's, aliens, and all things spacey. Kinda wore myself out on the religion thing so there isn't a lot to expand on here, except that if disclosure is made, I think the whole religion thing will kind of take care of itself. Maybe organized religion is behind the whole cover up. I mean, talk about an issue that would take all your rocks away.

#3, The attempt to demonize the use of hemp/marijuana with the help of William Randolph Hearst who was only trying to save his corner on the bulk wood fiber market. This plant has been in use by people for both fiber and medicinal uses for over 7,000 years. Hemp was one of the cornerstone cash crops in the founding of our country (the fiber kind, not to be confused with the stuff that you smoke). Too much attention is placed on the legalization of marijuana as a drug and not on the varieties that have many other uses that quite frankly would help us out of the financial mess we are in. Some very interesting history can be found in a wide array of sites, this is just one...blogs.salon.com...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by zlots331]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hmmm, it's hard to pick just 3, but if I have to I'll pick the appetizer, the main course and dessert. These are my top 3, in which most other conspiracies are ingredients to serve their greater purpose:

Appetizer: Human origins and 'Fallen Angels' , Atlantis, Lemuria, Extraterrestrials, Deluge, Annunnaki, Nephillim, Watchers, Book of Enoch, Religion, Crusades, book burning, history cover-up, war on drugs, etc etc

Main Course: NWO, Illuminati, Global Government, Global Warming, Global Economic Crisis, War on Terror / 911, Globalism, Colonialism, Imperialism, etc etc

Dessert: Apocalypse, WW3, 2012, Project Blue Beam, Fake Alien Invasion, Antichrist, Christian Zionism, Revelation, End of Days, Rapture, etc etc

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join