It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Members: What are your top-ten conspiracy theories of all time?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
-NWO
(9/11, JFK, Illuminati, MkUltra, Intl. Bankers, etc...)

-Ancient Alien/Human Civilizations
(Terra-Papers, >10,500 year old structures, petrified footprints and roads, etc...)

-Religion (though that might tie into NWO)

Are you guys sure, you don't just want to devise a flowchart?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
1) Politics, as in the links between supposedly opposing sides at the top
2) 9/11; while I don't believe all the theories I think there are things we don't know and ought to
3) JFK assassination - because it's fascinating

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Great thead my friend. Here's my top three;

1/ What's Really On The Moon?

2/ 9/11.

3/ JFK Assassination.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh Boy, did you ever grab a tiger by the tail, huh?

You have got yourself a true cornicopia of 'conspiracies' here - although that is defining the word most loosely.

My three, based on potential importance:

UFOs/ETs - cover up of evidence. This wouldl include Rosewell, Area 51, and may more sightings including those at the Moon, Mars and anywhere in the space-time dimensions. You must have about 20 various ones cited here.

Manipulation of Human Events and Activities - by an undeclared extra-state organization. This would include all your Illuminati, Free Masons, Jewish Bankers, NWO, and any covert ops made in support of this manipulation such as political assassinations, and false flag operations.

Evidence on the Existance of 'God'- This includes any facts relating to supernatural actions and events ascribed to god or a godly messanger like an angel or prophet. Special attention to the scriptures and sacred texts. Did yaweh really shepard the Israelites in their diaspora from Egypt into the Holy Land? Did Jesus really perform miracles, and then rise from the dead? Did Mohammed really commune with Allah? Did any of the world's other religions really have the things happen that are believed?

This last one is really tough because at its core lay undoubtedly the most important question and truth of all - are we really alone? Forget ET, nothing trumps the potential existance of a human soul. For with one we have unlimited potential, without it, we are nothing more than a speck of dust in meaningless universe.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
1. Bildeburg group not in media
2. 9/11
3. World War II attack on Pearl Harbor claimed as surprise

Interesting thread! I hadn't heard the official name of Mkultra before reading it here - good to know =)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If you want modern day conspiracies then it is:

1) 9/11 was an inside job!

2) Illuminati/Bilderbergers ruling over world politics!

3) 2012 and what do we expect!!

older ones!

1) JFK...who done it!
2) Roswell!...What the hell crashed there!!
3) Creationism verses Evolution....I think there both wrong!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
I hadn't heard the official name of Mkultra before reading it here - good to know =)

Wow...I thought everyone had...an indication that MK-ULTRA is not as universally known as I had thought...and it is an admitted and proven perpetration by the CIA!

Interesting...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Conspiracy #11: The Church Committee report never happened.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
1. Pro - JFK is the biggest and most researched. There are dozens of plausible theories. Con - It's old though and no longer a high interest topic.

2. Pro - 911 because it is recent enough for most to remember. Con - There are too many quack theories thrown in that obscure the REAL shinnannigans behind the scenes. Most of the REAL grit isn't covered much or well in ATS articles.

3. Pro - MKUltra because I KNOW it was real. Con - since we're not allowed to discuss illegal drug activity, this topic is verbotin.

4. Pro - Project Bluebeam because believers need to know and understand it. Con - Believers don't want to know.

5. Pro - George Bush 43rd, Cheney and Rumsfeld and CO. because there are mountains of fresh dirt to shovel. Con - It feeds negativity and now is the time to reverse that negative energy trend.

edit grammar

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi there, just to let you know that this is my first post and can't wait to see the results. This website is amazing..............it's been a few years since i've got into all this but the fire has never died.There is a whole load of deception out there to sift through but these are a few of my "favorites".
My three top conspiracy topics:

WACO

OAKLAHOMA

J.F.K

BOSWELL

Sorry, couldn't choose between them and they are listed in no particular order..........hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
1. Roswell
2. Moon Landing
3. JFK
4. 9/11

Has to be the top 4.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
1) UFO/Alien Cover-Ups
2) The Bilderberg Group
3) Was 9-11 an inside job??
4) Paranormal Activity/Ghosts/Demons etc...

EDIT: Had to add another.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Striker122]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
1. Twin Towers brought down on purpose
2.Government inflicted deaths as a result
3. Al Qaeda's non involvement- 9/11.

Jfk death
Elite plans to do away with most of us.
Obama- possible Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Reptillians living underground in secret bases, in co-operation with the u.s goverment.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My top conspiracy theories are:
1. 9/11
2. Roswell
3. Aliens
4. Government projects

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
These are the three that i ponder on almost daily:

1. Tesla and other people like him who could've made our lives easier with their ideas but had someone greedy and power hungry like Morgan (not) to support them.

2. So little spent on space exploration and technology in comparison to ammounts of money spent for wars, but I still hope I could live the day to "go where no man has gone before"

3. All this stupidity in world. There must be a pretty big conspiracy in there.

And the mainstream theories that i find interesting are:

1. UFO-s and aliens (love to read about it here)
2. Religion or "how to put huge nuber of people on a leash"
3. chemtrails and flouride (i guess it's an alternative if religion doesn't work)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well my fav's would be:

1. UFO's ( Reason why I found ATS )

2. Secret Governments & NWO

3. Religons

I have more ofc. But I would say that these are the topics I've been mostly involved in.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think nobody has mentioned Mao Zedong´s Cultural Revolution.
Probably one of the greatest conspiracies of our times.

(What happened to my avatar???)

[edit on 12-3-2009 by rush969]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Check your U2U

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join