It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My nightmares - would appreciate interpretation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This certain sequence of dreams took place a few nights ago.

First part:

I was walking through my town centre, happily strolling and window shopping, nothing felt amiss, everything was too real and fairly pleasant.
I slowly strolled up the high street towards the junction and i noticed someone stood quite still amidst the crowd.

It didn't dawn on me that he could possibly be staring ta me, so i keep walking and get close enough to see the right side of his face (left from my point of view) was all hollow, just an empty black socket and it seemed to take up most of that side of his face.

I felt myself drop to my knee's in horror and terror and started gasping as he then started walking towards me.

That is all i remember about that dream.

The next part was even stranger.

I find myself inside a kind of moving cage, made of dark metal and rusted and nasty. The cage is moving and everyone else is forced to move with it.

For some reason this cage is mving over a wet field, green grass, feels like a cold morning.... there's others with me and they panic as it starts moving faster, as it would position us at the back of the cage towards a device that looks like a human combine harvester built into the rear 'wall'.

As i start getting pushed and shoved in the terror i feel myself fall over....

--

Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sounds very similar to the " follow the leader" dream posting.

Maybe the cage are belief systems that are not based on the truth.
Natural laws and such.
Common sense is in part natural law and a born attribute (i.e. the name common) and of course reasoning..
Which may relate to the psychological right side of the “Mans face in your dream” being the average human being as in the mass of people is very low on common sense and reasoning which tends to lead to war and greed blah de blahh .

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Mr-lizard in dream number one, I'd say that strolling down the street in your home town reflects your life, or the town could represent your family and that you are contented with your life and/or your family.

When you see this other person with the hole in the side of his face this may be a reflection of you, meaning that even though your strolling through life is very contented, or that your family life is very contented; that there is something knawing at you that you haven't taken care of yet, something that you have only taken care of half-way; that is why half of the face had a hole in it.

Since it was the head that had the hole in it, most likely it has to do with your dad as the head of your family, or maybe your son if you have one that is the head of his family; maybe you want or need to tell him something and haven't yet; maybe you haven't told him you love him in a long time. When you finish whatever it is that needs to be fullfilled in your life, then your stroll down memmory lane will be complete and well rewarded with contentment.

In dream number two...

The cage that you are in, in the dream reflects that you are caught up in something in life that you realize that you are not the only one caught up in this thing that is taking place in your life. As the cage moves forward you realize that life can't be controlled all the time, and the other people get in your way, and sometimes we stumble in life because of others, yet you are not to let them get in your way for some endevour in your life that awaits you.

The fact that you can see water, represented by the wet field means life. The fact that you can see green grass means that you know the grass can be greener on the other side in some venture in your life.

The cold morning that you notice could reflect that you want to shake something off early before things get out of hand and it gives you a cold shiver thinking about whatever it is that is in the back of your mind.

It looks like you are not wanting to be caught up in some type of machine which reflects that there is something that you have been working on that you don't want to get caught up in; something that involves a whole bunch of other people apparently.

Since you noticed a rear wall, it could mean that there is an avenue for you to escape getting caught up in this venture with other people. The dream seems to be a warning sign that you will go down with the others if you do as they do; but you have the choice to change whatever it is since you had the dream to warn you.

new topics

join