It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are men such ---holes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Are minds work different .Were not in touch with are feminine side . Our

fathers were ---holes .peer pressure. women piss us off. i dont know .

women to tell us what not to do

S.K.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Haha funny post..

I happen to be a woman and i don't think all men are a-holes at all. I have every reason to think they are too I've had my fair share of run in's with a guy who truly was an a-hole!

However the guy I'm with now happens to be the very best thing that's happened to me and is far from an a-hole. Don't stereotype yourself over your sex woman can be bigger a-hole's then men can, believe me on that one.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloman Kane
Are minds work different. Were not in touch with are feminine side.

Well, some of you are - and some of you aren't. But being in touch with their feminine side doesn't mean someone won't be a jerk. Its not like women can't be jerks either...we can. In fact [some of us] are almost worse because we can be sneaky and catty about it. We gossip, we share stories, we spill secrets. Guys? [Some of] you flat out tell someone when you don't like them. Girls? [Some of us] feel the need to involve as many people as possible before going for the throat.

Our fathers were ---holes .peer pressure.

Partly true. And while I do believe that we are products of our environments (during the early years when we are impressionable: childhood through to the teens) there are exceptions to every rule.

My dad's father was a jerk - wife beater, degrader, yeller, screamer, etc... So by default my dad should be a jerk. However, he isn't. In fact, growing up I learned that all of those things were wrong to do to another person - had my father not have told me about his childhood - I would have assumed he had an awesome father figure to look up to.

On the flip of that coin, I know people who are a cookie-cut-outs from their fathers, AND their mothers. Men and Women can both bare the title of a-hole.

women piss us off.

Okay - so the next question is: Why? What about women pisses you guys off? There are things about men that piss me off, hell there are things about people in general that grinds my gears - but what about women pisses you off, to the point where you feel you need to be a jerk?

...And as somebodyelse7 said - don't generalize about yourself
Not all of you are jerks.

- Carrot

*edit: just noticed this was in religion, faith & theology??

[edit on 3/11/2009 by CA_Orot]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well i was gonna post a tread why are women are iches but I'm a male so ill stick to men .
I can go from nice guy to ---hole in about 2 seconds flat.When someone

pisses me off.It must be testosterone .Then ill try to take their point of

view or walk a mile in their shoes or maybe their own light is dim .So i get

over it pretty fast an go on. Their is really no need to be an ---hole but

some people are all the time and not know it i guess.

peace S.K.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
IMO I agree that woman can make you mad.

Seriosuly if you study alot of womans souls they seem to tend to be more rebellious, cat like, sneaky, and sometimes flat out nasty.

very jealous creatures soemtimes, more then men, and notice one thing about woman is they always have to be made happy.

Like Woman need a sense of humor, why can't they just accept someone for who they are?

Whereas men don't need a woman with a sense of humor, but then again alot of men just want sex which is sickening.

different types of selfishnesses.

Woman are very tricky creatures.

Also one thing to point out. many prophecies say that after the chastisement way more woman will be left then men, because overall they have more spirituality.

so who knows. But why in this forum?

peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I was reading a post about one strait man and one gay man. The gay man hated women and said he would not defile himself with them ,and the strait man thought about and somehow saw his point. I may be dumb but I love women and defile with my wife to the point of having kids so I really don't understand, maybe you could give men a hint whats going on?

peace S.K.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
which forum should this be in

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The biggest misconception women have about men, is that we don't have feelings ourselves, which is complete BS.

The difference is, that we don't whine about it even half as much as the ladies do.

No offense

[edit on 11/3/09 by Majorion]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Also some women use this as an exuse to mess around with you, and mindf*ck you for fun, because men are not supposed to have feelings. Some girl told me once that men are not supposed to cry ever. :shk:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Soloman this is another thread curious about men?

Why is that? haha

[edit on 11-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Some girl told me once that men are not supposed to cry ever

Well that must be one COLD girl. Probably a cry baby whose allowed herself to be hurt by men more often than not, then tries to hurt guys like us as revenge.

Pitiful really

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That's like me asking why women are vindictive catty rhymes with witches
. To each there own. Some of us only have a$$hole tendencies. It's also a matter of how people interpret your actions. I have found out that a lot of people confuse brutal honesty as being an a-hole.

And ladies I do not feel that you all are catty vindictive you know. Only a small percentage.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure if self loathing is a good way to get women.
I do know that poor spelling tends to annoy some of them.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

But that's the only 2 indicators I have to find a man... wait... I'm not even gay.

Men aren't a-holes. Some people are, of both sexes.

I've known some cold hard b****es. I've also known some complete d***s of men too.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why are men such Adam Henrys?

I have one so there fore I am..........

That simple!

Ya know there are A holes in both sexes. It is just men are called that and women A holes are B$*@hs!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It isn't just men: Leona Helmsly and Martha Stewart come to mind.

My father and his father were not the easiest men to get along with (their wives easily earned their sainthood). I try to not be a meanie, and from what I have heard, I am actually quite nice!

new topics

top topics

join