It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army patrols downton Samson AL after shooting spree

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bamaoutlaw
I heard for myself a member of the military at the base call the police chief himself and ask if they could help out in any way. this is a really small town and i am sure the police force is small also. in this type of small town police and members of the military stationed nearby are friends and they were just helping out their fellow brother. I see no harm there. the police were busy doing investigations and needed help.
if your small town was being over run by mexican gangs and your local police say all 10 of them were up against a wall would it be ok for local military men stationed in the same town to step in and help out, or do you say no its illegal just let them kill our friends and love ones? come on people

You see, there is a process for this. There are other police departments in the area and county police and even state patrol to help out. Putting UNIFORMED MILITARY personnel with weapons out in the middle of a town at night is NOT the way to go. It is ILLEGAL no matter what friend of a friend asked another friend if they needed any help. You, as well as the next post after yours, completely missed the point.

It's not legal.

If they wanted to help then they could be deputized. Keep the little jackets that say police and get rid of the uniforms. Wear street clothes and use weapons issued from the police department.

The picture above is completely uncalled for in this country. That is unless you no longer want to support the constitution. If that is the case then I can see why you are all for it.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
There was another shooting in Germany, 16 dead, more wounded, by an 17 year old man.

I don't know if the shooters were 'Falling down' or they were programmed... Either way, the NWO is loving it

More fuel for their fire

I promise these are correlated, calculated, predetermined events.

10 dead in Alabama+16 dead in Germany+gun laws on the table=another NWO objective accomplished.

These things are so sad. Can't wait for the transformation.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Regarding the sash, maybe it was put on to tone down attention. If this was a small town, i understand the need to secure the crime scenes in the 20 mile radius they happened and maybe they where stretched, but then reading the constitution, this brings more questions to surface. Under who's authority was the Orders given? I dont believe someone can call up there MP buddies to just come and secure the area, it's a higher order.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow. The military is being dispatched just for a single nut-job? They want deal with nutjobs? They should start with Washington. There is more than enough nut-jobs there to fill a nut-job 'Hall Of Fame'.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Wow, it seems the MSM is deleting all the information about the Army being deployed in the streets of Alabama!!!

The link I included in an earlier reply has been removed by Yahoo News. The article that I first saw posted on the Google Finanace board has been deleted.

This is nuts!!!

I found it again, now I am just puting the entire link here so you can copy and paste it into your browser.

"http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Ala-Shooting-car-chase/ss/events/us/031109alabamashootin/im:/090311/ids_photos_ts/r1211985247.jpg/print"

[edit on 11-3-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light
[I promise these are correlated, calculated, predetermined events. ]

I know, I agree, it sounds so insane...how else can someone just go on a full-battle-gear rampage, the lunatic in Alabama killing family and people over perceived slights, and this wacko in Germany gunning down people a la Grand Theft Auto style revenge spree?

The bad thing is the PTB will use these cases (examples?) to go after handguns and bolt-action rifles, and not after US/Israeli/Chinese/Russian/ what have you produced uber assault rifles that they manage to sell to drug and human traffickers

One day, after being stripped down by the PTB to knives and stones, these well-armed gangs and PTB will lord over us and we must bend over (both literally and figuratively) to them

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just had two thoughts to add about this story from MSNBC...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

First ...every time I pull up the ...MSNBC link... I go to look at the pictures they have posted...There are eleven posted about this story...

They all work fine...Except the one with the soldiers from Fort Rucker...I get only the top half of the picture...The whole bottom of the picture is gray colored...Like the bottom half pixels didn't load...

Just the tops of their heads are showing and you can not tell they are soldiers unless you read in the upper right hand corner ...the description of what this picture is...

Just thought that was weird it was just that one photo...???(out of 11)

Then the next thing...

At the Reliable plant, McLendon got out of his car and fired at police with his assault rifle, wounding Geneva Police Chief Frankie Lindsey, authorities said. He then walked inside and killed himself.

I think with all of the assault rifle ban talk going on that things like this will be used to push it through...

It just doesn't feel right...I think these things happen at times for them to be spun to the advantage of our government to keep taking our rights away from us...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

You are 100% percent right...

I just posted about the soldiers picture only showing up half way...
and that there were 11 pictures...

Now there are 8 pictures...

They are not the same ones they had to start with...

Maybe...They have decided it was not a good idea to be telling the army was there and showing pictures...???

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Neighbor Tom Knowles saw McLendon pull up and begin firing without saying a word, leaving his victims no time to react.

"He had no expression — just dead," he said.

McLendon went inside the house and chased Phyllis White out before driving off, Knowles said. He returned moments later in his car as if he were still looking for her. The witness then made eye contact with him.

"He had cold eyes. There was nothing.

I hollered at him. I said, 'Look, boy, I ain't done nothing to you,'" Knowles said. McLendon then left for good.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is absolutely crazy;
They are minimizing the growing concern the Government has over the people, vise versa. The picture is much larger, If we backtrack 10 years, even i would have been sceptical to assume we'd be at this point. I would assume now that this will only help bring gun control further. People are getting depressed with all the happenings and i only expect more of the same, ushering more control over the uprising that has really yet to happen. Whats happening behind the scenes while we are distracted by these shootings. am i parinoid to even suggest this?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

This is really not funny!!! It seems that as time goes by, they are scubbing this story to remove the Army involvement in violation of Posse Comitatus. What the heck is going on?

First they tell us that the Army was patroling the streets, and now they are removing every reference to it.

Free press, yea right!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Yep...

To me sounds like he blanked out or was in a Trance of some kind...

Manchurian Candidate type of trance maybe...???

It did say...

Trained as officer
McLendon was briefly employed by the police department in Samson in 2003 and spent about a week and a half at the police academy, dropping out before he received firearms training, said Col. Chris Murphy, director of the Alabama Department of Public Safety.

Maybe has nothing to do with anything...???

Makes me wonder though...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Re: State of Trance

I was thinking the samething. Mind control of some sort. Is that why there is the Military Link? Makes me Wonder.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

You are right...

No freedom of the press for us...It did say in small print ...they updated the article 2 hours ago...

But...They are...scrubbing up ...as you said ,anything about the army being there...
Guess they figured out it was going to cause a poop storm...lol...

Which it has...

Guess we are not the only ones keeping a close eye on this story...

There must be a lot of people stirred up over the army being used...
Other wise I don't think they would be cleaning up the story...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Its funny because the Gov. did not put our troops on the border like this because of posse comitatus. But now they put them in the streets of Alabama to protect them from someone that is already dead. I know the military was observing on the border but this is way different.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nifron
[Whats happening behind the scenes while we are distracted by these shootings. am i parinoid to even suggest this?]

You're not paranoid, I've seen predictions in tabloids 20 years ago that are generally dead-on with the happenings of today.

Whichever those predictions were supernatural predictions, ancient secret messages to future humanity, or snippets from some centuries-old organization's Master Plan for the Domination of the Globe, I wish I knew.

What's left to come true, I have to say will be another World War, (Amazing to think we may actually go through a third world war within the space of a hundred years) or an Pole Shift/water displacement, Planetary Chilling, a significant environmental event that causes massive casualties. That hasn't come true yet.

May we live in interesting times

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I did a quick search on your posse comitatus (as it seems quite interesting from my viewpoint in England!) and found this www.homelandsecurity.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
[To me sounds like he blanked out or was in a Trance of some kind..]

I agree, why and how do these kinds of people shoot or cut other people like robots, not yelling, swearing, crying or throwing up?

How and where at what point desensitized these people to kill like they did? At the end, they ALL end up dead, one way or other.

I've seen references to these shooters as having prior affiliations with either law enforcement, the military, or even the MK-ULTRA program.

Something is amiss here. Something is afoot here.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

Perfect excuse for them to get military on the street and not have people complain.

What is interesting, is everyone has said he was mild mannered and not violent at all.

So....................... was there an outside controling factor? then able to get military on the streets.

I find it odd, considering there have been killings before and the military was not called out to be our "policemen". So......... Why Now?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It is a horrible time for all involved.
Now, this is contentious, but I'm going to say it: from the photos in the slideshow it is obvious that there is an obesity problem. This may, in part be accountab;e for the actions because it comes from greed, and greed caused the financial crisis and led to this incident.]
Until we can overcome greed I am certain that incidents like this will become more commonplace.

It is curious however, that there is such attention focussed on this, yet there is not much 'sound' about Darfur etc, which is far more tragic.

Yes, it's sad, yes, it's tragic, but if people are on the edge and have access to weapons then this is one of the probable outcomes.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by aorAki]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join