It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Govt. imposes Marshall Law, I'm joining THEM.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Again. I didn't missed it. But I can see how others did.
I actually believe it may be a good idea, but very hard to accomplish if possible at all. There is a reason why no one ever "beats" them. I'm pretty sure there were deserters among their lines, but what happened to them?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
it has nothing to do with
"we dont have a chance"
the truth is
we probobly dont.
but were doing whats right
whats morally right
id rather die a man than live like a coward
just somethin to think about...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
Thats cause your an idiot night vision.

Troll. I've seen your other posts.

Your a turd

MARTIAL LAW IS A NAZI TACTIC

1) You have clearly confused me with "visionandtruth" or someone else with vision in their nick. Way to do your homework.

2) Please provide one example of a thread where have trolled.

3) The type of name calling exhibited in your post is a violation of the T&C's in this site. Mods, you do the rest.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Beating the NWO....by inflitration....through their ranks....and the likes...

Tell me one thing...how old are you?

This is childish and i'll tell you why.Read carefully.

Let's say that indeed SHTF and you actually manage to be recruited.You could even become a general (though offcourse that can't happen.after all,the existing ones have become what they are through many years and they're known loyal puppets) and still you wouldn't have a chance to be close enough to the elites.
Why?Because still you wouldn't be one of them.Simple enough.
If you're not of a way-too-high-class,noble family or a zillionaire you simple can't be around them.In their eyes you'll be just a stray dog no matter your rank (not that you'll actually have a chance to get a high ranking).

And don't think that if you'll give a different service to them it'll be different.

That's why people here are telling you that you "can't just join".That "club" is not for you and me.We're not from their "world",we don't fit in their "world" and also we can't be trusted.

Other than that,you really believe that at that time they'd be still "recruiting" people?The ones of lower classes that wanted to join,have allready done that.In the last moment there will be no "Hey,i wanna be with you!" and if there will be,they just wont listen.

If you still believe in this plan of yours then i hope that you also believe in reincarnation because the only way to do that is to die and be borned again as one of them.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn

This is childish and i'll tell you why.Read carefully.

Infiltration? Childish? Governments around the world have successfully carried out plans moral and amoral using this very tactic.

If you're not of a way-too-high-class,noble family or a zillionaire you simple can't be around them.In their eyes you'll be just a stray dog no matter your rank (not that you'll actually have a chance to get a high ranking).

This is incorrect. I can go into further details with this if you like. Hint: Warren Buffet still lives in a 3 bedroom home.

If you still believe in this plan of yours then i hope that you also believe in reincarnation because the only way to do that is to die and be borned again as one of them.

'Borned' again? You referred to me as childish if I remember correctly.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I myself would have to strongly disagree with joining "them". I will fight, with many brothers and sisters by my side. Yes, we will have odds against us maybe, but I will die knowing that I fought for a beautiful cause and that is true freedom and real peace. When that day comes it will never be forgotten untill the end of our species (which may be coming faster than we all think), and I hope I am wrong. I see what your saying with joining, but what makes you think you wont be watched closer than anyone?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
well i would suggest joining Obama's new kiddie army then

Get in early and kick your mates butts

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Yes,they have used infiltration and still do.We're talking about you here (and by that i mean the average man and woman around the world).Except if you mean that all this time you were talking about a government pulling that trick.

This is incorrect. I can go into further details with this if you like. Hint: Warren Buffet still lives in a 3 bedroom home.

Please go into further details if it's not a trouble.

'Borned' again? You referred to me as childish if I remember correctly.

I made a grammar mistake.What's your point,i can't call you childish about what you've said because of that?This is gonna be hillarious...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Sorry, sheeple. Thats just the way it goes. You'll never stand a chance against the govt's technology to imprison and pacify you. I'm joining them. I like steak and power. I'll tell you what, maybe I can be your 'inside guy', and help you all overthrow the system. Of course then, when you do overthrow the system, that in time will become corrupt and then we start the process all over. On second thought, nevermind. Get in your cages, you animals!

LMAO, I can't stop laughing at this post, plus all the responses NV has given....

Well I would assume it would be easier just to join the goverment and be their b*tch, but the arrogance of the responses are so uncanny.

So he assumes that by agreeing to join the goverment he would get possition of power, which is just retarded unless he joins now and works his way up to the possition desired, as he says everything is earned but the title of this thread seems to point at joining at the last minute which means he will only be a lapdog.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
Yes,they have used infiltration and still do.We're talking about you here (and by that i mean the average man and woman around the world).Except if you mean that all this time you were talking about a government pulling that trick.

I must take issue with your reference that I am an average man. I clearly view myself as a superior human being. You must understand that my plan has an end that is fair for all, but requires that I be in power for a short amount of time.

"This is incorrect. I can go into further details with this if you like. Hint: Warren Buffet still lives in a 3 bedroom home. "

Please go into further details if it's not a trouble.

No trouble at all.

1. He bought his first share at age 11 and he now regrets that he started too late.
2. He bought a small farm at age 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.
3. He still lives in the same small 3-bedroom house in mid-town
Omaha , that he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall or a fence.
4. He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or security people around him.
5. He never travels by private jet, although he owns the world's largest private jet company.
6. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns 63 companies.
He writes only one letter each year to the CEOs of these
companies, giving them goals for the year. He never holds meetings or
calls them on a regular basis.
He has given his CEO's only two rules. Rule number 1: do not
lose any of your share holder's money. Rule number 2: Do not forget rule
number 1.
7. He does not socialize with the high society crowd. His past
time after he gets home is to make himself some pop corn and watch
Television.
8. Bill Gates, the world's richest man met him for the first time
only 5 years ago. Bill Gates did not think he had anything in common
with Warren Buffet. So he had scheduled his meeting only for half
hour.
But when Gates met him, the meeting lasted for ten hours and Bill
Gates became a devotee of Warren Buffet.
9. Warren Buffet does not carry a cell phone, nor has a
computer on his desk.

I made a grammar mistake.What's your point,i can't call you childish about what you've said because of that?This is gonna be hillarious...

You spelled 'hilarious' incorrectly. You may call me childish, If you like. But that would also be incorrect.

Originally posted by Arsenis
So he assumes that by agreeing to join the goverment he would get possition of power, which is just retarded unless he joins now and works his way up to the possition desired, as he says everything is earned but the title of this thread seems to point at joining at the last minute which means he will only be a lapdog.

Before addressing your statement, can you please tell what a 'goverment' is?

I have vast resources at my disposal which give me a unique edge over the poor and middle class, but that is neither here nor there. I would not be operating from a central power-base within the Martial Law system. I would infiltrate them, then create my own system. This plan is very complex, but in simple terms, in involves the drainage of resources and collapse of funding transfer routes that are required for any large operation to be successful.

Think about the wonder and possibility of it all. Together we could forge an entirely new and better system, preventing future tyranny. Lets not under estimate the power of this brainstorming session. Operatives embedded deep within our Govt.'s black projects do not even have the luxury of sharing ideas with each other. This is where WE have an edge.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ocean and Night..
you two are behaving like children of the candy corn!!!
Shame!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello.

The off topic sniping and personal back and forth stop now.

No more spelling critiques. On topic, or not at all...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

Thank you. I can now engage in intelligent discussion. I'm glad I could educate you on the likes of Warren Buffet. You can learn a lot from him.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You better hope you get many billions and become part of the Elite, or you're going to go down like the rest of us.
All those people enforcing the NWO, such as cops dressed in their sexy black outfits and the rest, and 90% of the politicians ARE going down with the NWO just like the rest of us.
You will be no different than the regular civilian...maybe just dumber.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join