It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Govt. imposes Marshall Law, I'm joining THEM.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze

Hey NightVision, correct me if I am mistaken but wasn't it the movie Full Metal Jacket where there was a line about things that come from Texas

Thank you Cool. This thread did indeed need some levity...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This reminds me of Montagraph's drama series on Youtube called New World Order Soldier! He stops being "one of the sheeple" and decides to be a NWO soldier for food and shelter. I wonder if you've seen it OP?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
One would hope that our new lords and masters would read the instructions on their weapons before they turn them upon us.

This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

I'm not seeing a conspiracy in this thread - just an ego

So I ask in all humbleness that the petty insults and rhetoric be dropped, because we do like our civility and decorum on ATS, and could someone please point me at the conspiracy angle here?

If not, I may have to move the thread to a more appropriate forum.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

I'm not seeing a conspiracy in this thread - just an ego

It's ironic that you, as a moderator, would ask the insults be dropped, and at the same time attempt to insult me by suggesting that I have an over sized ego. Perhaps there is a conspiracy in this thread after all.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
On the contrary, I didn't use "over sized at all", and I did mean it in good nature.

However, the point remains - where is the conspiracy here? I'm not seeing it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I suppose the conspiracy would be me joining the evil government, infiltrating them, and then exposing their secrets....but.....

Perhaps you are correct. Maybe this needs to be moved to the New World Order forum. Go for it.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I do not think any kind of government would work at the moment. (Including yours
)

As long as people keep thinking "when i get to be in the power..." , which really is what every politician thinks ... and why would not them when they are treated as kings?

That way of thinking would have to evolve to "when I get to a position where I can serve , help and organize my equal brothers and sisters..."

Humility and compassion are not impossible to exist in this world , just happens that this world is still too primitive to understand the full meaning of them.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Roufas]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is definitely an interesting thought exercise. Thank you NightVision. I think your intention of this thread has gone completely over most people's heads.

If it only it were so black and white. Us vs. them. Citizens vs. Government. If such were the case, the government would not stand a chance.

I have often asked myself the question of what if they recruited me? Would my 'power' corrupt me? What if I decided I could be an insider with my new found position, how far would I be willing to go to maintain my position 'on the inside'?

Is it more effective to go head on or is best to simply join them take what you can get?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The fact that people still believe there will be a "final" conflict between the "nWo" and the "people" is funny.

People tend to get what they ask for.
And if people let it get to the point where a conflict is at hand,then its already to late.

People wont fight back.
At least the majority wont.

And the few that do,will get their wish,they wont have to live in the new world,cause they will be dead.

People will go along with anything that dosent offset their world.

Live life for you,your family and friends.
And leave the rest for god or whatever to sort out.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
It's true, there's no possibility of us winning a war against our government. They have been keeping all tech away from us until their own has been sufficiently advanced. There's a huge gap between gov and public technologies.

Tell that to the Viet Cong

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
The fact that people still believe there will be a "final" conflict between the "nWo" and the "people" is funny.

People tend to get what they ask for.
And if people let it get to the point where a conflict is at hand,then its already to late.

People wont fight back.
At least the majority wont.

And the few that do,will get their wish,they wont have to live in the new world,cause they will be dead.

People will go along with anything that dosent offset their world.

Live life for you,your family and friends.
And leave the rest for god or whatever to sort out.

God? Maybe God wants us to stand up for ourselves and our fellow man. Letting these punks do these things are contradictory to what God wants, as is our apathy and your comment to let the unjust go free. Maybe we're in this mess because we sat back enough.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
It's true, there's no possibility of us winning a war against our government. They have been keeping all tech away from us until their own has been sufficiently advanced. There's a huge gap between gov and public technologies.

Tell that to the Viet Cong

Oh stop.
The Viet Cong would have been of little to no use if the U.S would have bombed the north.

Hell,the war would have ended alot sooner had the government allowed its millitary to go after the North.

But then again Vietnam wasnt fought to win now was it?
It was fought,to fight.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Sorry, sheeple. Thats just the way it goes. You'll never stand a chance against the govt's technology to imprison and pacify you. I'm joining them. I like steak and power. I'll tell you what, maybe I can be your 'inside guy', and help you all overthrow the system. Of course then, when you do overthrow the system, that in time will become corrupt and then we start the process all over. On second thought, nevermind. Get in your cages, you animals!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by NightVision]

You are a fool if you think that you will allowed to join the "elite". They willl force you to be one of us whether you like it or not. They are not some damned club that you can just join and every thing will be okay. You will be forced to do whatever they want you to do and that is "just the way it is". You had better prepare to join with the masses and get ready to defeat them. You can't give in to them because they will take every thing from you and your life will be over as you now know it. You think that this FDIC chip is not real. They are already being used in some forms of the government and that will only spread to the general population. If you refuse, you will have no money no property, you will not be able to buy or sell anything, and you will not be able to exist. They have to be stopped now. Get prepered for what is coming or just sit around and let the "elite" do whatever they like, because that is what is going to happen and trust me they "will not allow you to join them because you are not one of them. Fat chance you will be eating "steak" my friend...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

If the Govt. imposes Marshall Law, I'm joining THEM.

First of all, if you're going to discuss the above issue, then understand that it is MARTIAL LAW.

The MARSHALL PLAN was the plan instituted by the US after WWII, to help rebuild Europe.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I hate to inform both you, the moderator and the now infamous "nightvision", that this is the New world order topic thread duh !!!! I hate to think that nightvision and the moderators don't even know where they are when posting up on this forum. Oh well, nothing a little reading wouldn't cure. Just thought that I would give the both of you the "heads-up" of where the both of you are ...sabre110044..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabre11004

I hate to inform both you, the moderator and the now infamous "nightvision", that this is the New world order topic thread duh !!!! I hate to think that nightvision and the moderators don't even know where they are when posting up on this forum. Oh well, nothing a little reading wouldn't cure. Just thought that I would give the both of you the "heads-up" of where the both of you are ...sabre110044..

Or not, did you thought about the possibility that the thread originally was on a different forum, and then, just before you went and noticed it was in the New World Order forum, the mod move it there, as requested by the op itself a few posts above? just saying you know...

Oh well, nothing a little reading wouldn't cure

Exactly

Marshall law?

Last time i checked, it was Martial

A lot of people don't get the real meaning of this thread even when several posters and the op himself have clued people into it

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Kaifan]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

I understood what the OP "clued". Nevertheless, I believe this thread it's confusing and donwright inflamatory at certain points, and I can see why people think he/she's just trolling.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
reply to post by Kaifan

I understood what the OP "clued". Nevertheless, I believe this thread it's confusing and donwright inflamatory at certain points, and I can see why people think he/she's just trolling.

At no point did anyone at anytime suggest I was trolling. I am actually proposing a thoughtful discussion on how to end Martial Law by infiltration. This point clearly missed you. I have given specific examples as to what I would do. Ironic that your post seems to be the only inflammatory one yet.

Marshal Law

[edit on 13-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas

That way of thinking would have to evolve to "when I get to a position where I can serve , help and organize my equal brothers and sisters..."

True. That is ultimately the end goal. My proposal would result in chaos before order. Those who want freedom would clearly need to put effort in. Those who are lazy would have to fend for themselves. Those on welfare would have to get moving or die. Those with creative minds are rewarded. Its a reward based program.

Humility and compassion are not impossible to exist in this world , just happens that this world is still too primitive to understand the full meaning of them.

I've been waiting a long time for someone to say that. Thank you.

Anonymous Avatar: Thank you for the compliments and gently contemplating the abstract notions of this thread.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Oh stop.
The Viet Cong would have been of little to no use if the U.S would have bombed the north.

Hell,the war would have ended alot sooner had the government allowed its millitary to go after the North.

But then again Vietnam wasnt fought to win now was it?
It was fought,to fight.

You're right on the reasons, but look at the US, it's so damn big with a lot of terrain, what, they'll nuke their capital? One thing has shown they think they've won and that's why they haven't killed certain people. They know some people are looking at them. Now, scattered and working together, the people COULD stand a chance. Then you got the Red and Green Societies in China.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join