It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Govt. imposes Marshall Law, I'm joining THEM.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
In reality those in true power use those with less to do their bidding until such a time that the hired help is of no more use, then they are cast aside or ground into meal to feed their machines.

I'll tell you what, all participating in this discussion can be a part of the Power Base of the New Regime. No one person will be in charge. All members will vote on decisions anonymously from unknown locations via internet or sat-link. That way, no one person can take over. Retinal scans confirm identity of voters.

Proposed Rules:

1) Killing is forbidden. The weak must educate themselves, or die of their own fate.

2) Those with intelligence and talent can live and work freely with their own currency system and land.

3) Those ranking the highest on intelligence and creativity tests are given four year terms in the Power Base.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's true, there's no possibility of us winning a war against our government. They have been keeping all tech away from us until their own has been sufficiently advanced. There's a huge gap between gov and public technologies.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Fact: The people with the most intelligence work for the government.

Intelligence and wisdom are two very different things.

Even a rat can be intelligent.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Any info on that Tesla information?

2nd line

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Sorry, sheeple. Thats just the way it goes. You'll never stand a chance against the govt's technology to imprison and pacify you. I'm joining them. I like steak and power. I'll tell you what, maybe I can be your 'inside guy', and help you all overthrow the system. Of course then, when you do overthrow the system, that in time will become corrupt and then we start the process all over. On second thought, nevermind. Get in your cages, you animals!

I just have to ask,
What makes you think the government would really want you?
Do you have some sort of skill they they might need?

If there was to be something and the government was to look for people I really don't think they would be recruiting on a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT...once you realize this then WE win.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by NightVision

If you are serious, then you might as well become a politician now, why wait?

And no, if human beings are sincerely trying to build a new society without scarcity or manipulation then corruptness can be avoided.

I like how you make it seem like corruptness is unavoidable, maybe for someone with no imagination.

And if you truly want to "join the government" that is probably because you don't have the intelligence to fight them, let alone the courage.

www.thevenusproject.com

Funny, you wish to do the same thing as the OP with your link there. Only rather than them having to steal and actually somewhat work for the resources and things of value, you just want to hand them all over.

The problem is where the power is. Centralization = power to the elites. Decentralization = power to the people. The venus project is centralization on a global scale where complete power and control over the resources is centralized and given to the elite.

You want to give up all this control to someone, because you think that someone is going to do good things. This is the bait. Then the next thing you know, someone like GWB comes along and says "thanks for all the power", and proceeds to change everything and now you are powerless to do anything. This is called the switch. Oh sure, you aren't going to elect him to do such things, but it's just a matter of time before there is an "emergency" that requires such changes.

Please, educate yourself a bit better on politics and the nature of power before recommending a system. If you don't understand the above, then you probably should be learning.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

And no, if human beings are sincerely trying to build a new society without scarcity or manipulation then corruptness can be avoided.

I would be curious to observe one example in human history when this has occurred.

I like how you make it seem like corruptness is unavoidable, maybe for someone with no imagination.

To the contrary. If I was in control I could build my own society. You're going to have to have a bit more manners to get an invite. Can you cook?

And if you truly want to "join the government" that is probably because you don't have the intelligence to fight them, let alone the courage.

Fact: The people with the most intelligence work for the government.

What is the point of having intelligence if u dont put it to good use?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sorry, sheeple. Thats just the way it goes. You'll never stand a chance against the govt's technology to imprison and pacify you. I'm joining them. I like steak and power. I'll tell you what, maybe I can be your 'inside guy', and help you all overthrow the system. Of course then, when you do overthrow the system, that in time will become corrupt and then we start the process all over. On second thought, nevermind. Get in your cages, you animals!

What makes you think that they'd let you join them, let alone want you to?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

I just have to ask,
What makes you think the government would really want you?
Do you have some sort of skill they they might need?

If there was to be something and the government was to look for people I really don't think they would be recruiting on a conspiracy site.

This is a great question, EvilBat. I'm glad you asked it. The answer is YES, I do have a special set of skills, but the original post was to infer the idea of joining the govt. with the purpose of infiltration over time, as opposed to blind allegiance.

In reference to recruitment standards, yes, recruiting from the web is risky without tests in place to screen out the undesirables. I have such tests in place.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Intelligence and wisdom are two very different things.

Even a rat can be intelligent.

Yes, what you are saying is true, Lazyninja. I suppose this depends on your definition of intelligence. A rat cannot build a satellite. But yes, wisdom, intelligence AND creativity would be required to join the ranks of the New Regime.

A series of tests would be put in place by the best and brightest to determine one's worthiness of freedom. Not just written tests, but field tests. Example: Those on welfare would be cut from funding immediately and forced to educate themselves in order to pass the tests. If not, they will join the labor force.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Nightwhatever, I do hope you like the taste of boot polish, because that will be the only taste in your mouth when they are done with the Bootlickers who helped them get to power. By the way, I seriously think you should read about the night of the longknives in Germany. Your fate will be the same as these pinheads who thought they were on the side of power and were untouchable.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste

Nightwhatever, I do hope you like the taste of boot polish, because that will be the only taste in your mouth when they are done with the Bootlickers who helped them get to power. By the way, I seriously think you should read about the night of the longknives in Germany. Your fate will be the same as these pinheads who thought they were on the side of power and were untouchable.

Please read my posts in their entirety. My proposed plan does not allow any one entity to have power. I did find humor in your posts though, thank you. Texans are great for jokes and really good steak, which I will most certainly be eating, once I'm in control.

I believe I have explained clearly that my plan differs from Hitlers in that the most intelligent, wise, and creative rise to the top, and that no one is killed unless they choose to be killed. Only intelligence is factored in, not race.

I love Ernest Tubb by the way. great tunes. Your avatar suggests your tastes along the lines of Johnny cash or perhaps Hank3. Would this be correct?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am still waiting for the information on Tesla you mentioned earlier. One could also debate Einstein's being employed by the government as well but let's go back to Tesla as this was an important point of your remark that the most intelligent people work for the government. You answered everyone else, why not me? Just curious if you know something differen.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

Elston, I did in fact respond to your post with a link to my findings. I would encourage you to read posts in their entirety. A debate over Tesla would however derail this thread, and I would much rather focus on the discussion at hand, which is mainly about me being in power.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I read your link. Did you? It mentions nothing of his involvement with any government entity. Sorry. Not to derail the thread, but once again it just goves to prove that many government employees have no idea what they are talking about. Case in point perhaps?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by elston
I read your link. Did you? It mentions nothing of his involvement with any government entity. Sorry. Not to derail the thread, but once again it just goves to prove that many government employees have no idea what they are talking about. Case in point perhaps?

I would respectfully disagree, sir. What do you say we start another thread and compare our findings? We could call it, "Did Tesla Work for the Government'? Or something along those lines. What say you, brave young jedi?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yeah, they'll eliminate you when you're no longer needed. There'll always be another guy better at the job than you.

The only reason the NWO stays in power is because of either apathy of unknowing by the populace, or because they keep manipulating each war for themselves.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

Let them have all the tech they want it didn't help us in Nam din't help us in Iraq. The best weapon we have at our disposal to fight the NWO is the fact we have something to fight for. Look, start to get to know the area around your city (I am not talking about roads and such, I am talking about the woods and other places you could go to hide out for a few days) because there may be a time where that kind of information will come in handy

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste

Please read my posts in their entirety. My proposed plan does not allow any one entity to have power. I did find humor in your posts though, thank you. Texans are great for jokes and really good steak, which I will most certainly be eating, once I'm in control.

I believe I have explained clearly that my plan differs from Hitlers in that the most intelligent, wise, and creative rise to the top, and that no one is killed unless they choose to be killed. Only intelligence is factored in, not race.

I love Ernest Tubb by the way. great tunes. Your avatar suggests your tastes along the lines of Johnny cash or perhaps Hank3. Would this be correct?

Hey NightVision, correct me if I am mistaken but wasn't it the movie Full Metal Jacket where there was a line about things that come from Texas

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join