It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin denies rumors of mysterious new world currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

“There are rumors of a new currency that is going to appear in the world already this summer. It’s going to be neither the dollar, nor the euro, but something different,” an unemployed woman told Putin when he was visiting an employment center in the Moscow region. “Those are just rumors. The US political and financial authorities will never give the dollar up, they will fight for it to the utmost,” Putin responded.

Source

Now I must state that Pravda is not my favorite news source by any means but some stories have merit.

One would think that the Kremlin would jump at any opportunity of propaganda toward the US, but in the case of the new currency........notta.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well done, you've just started a new rumour - which will no doubt gain much 'currency' over the coming months (and never being fully forgotten even in 10 years time when we're still all using the same money as today)

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yeah, we will see. I think most of the people on the board are a little partial to only replying to the "Doom and gloom" threads on the site and don't really care to discuss posts to the contrary.

join