It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien "Evil Agenda"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Do you think the alien activity on Planet Earth, could be having a negative influence on manking because of the lack of their understanding?

[edit on 11-3-2009 by _IceMan_]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by _IceMan_
Do you think the alien activity on Planet Earth, could be having a negative influence on manking because of the lack of their understanding?

[edit on 11-3-2009 by _IceMan_]

Welcome IceMan....

What alien activity and what's a manking?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I'm pretty sure that "evil" is just something manking *giggles* made up to explain the random bad stuff that happens to us all.

Polls are showing that people are "losing their religion" so Satan is off the hook. We need a new bad guy, aliens fit the bill.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My native language is not the english one, so plz bare with me , if i tend to spell some things the wrong way.

I'm talking about ALL alien activity, from saucers sightings, to possible abdutions (that maybe or not be real, but that emerged from the phenomenon).

One way or another, we all have been influenced by that, some with real sightings, and others observing videos or pictures that were "inserted" in our culture and networks, that have helped developing our speculation about it, creating possible false branches like spirituality, conspirities, reptilians, greys, and other possible speculations that can develop schizophrenia and other mental diseases.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IceMann

Welcome to ATS iceman!

Oh, mankind.
At first I thought banking but the now I figured it out.

Yes I think that ET's have influenced mankind throughout the ages, there are a bazillion threads here discussing said topic.
Here is one for example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 11-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Considering that I am firmly of the educated opinion that "aliens" designed us, that there has been war over this planet and solar system, and that we are bred as slaves, though we carry Galactic royal DNA...

I am going to doubt that your hypothesis is correct.

If you want to understand why I believe these things, I direct your attention to The Terra Papers, written by a Hopi with the blessings of the Elders of the tribe. It describes what was revealed to the Hopi by an ET rescued from a UFO crash on Hopi land in 1947. (For a fuller description of the Papers' history, see: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

It reads like bad scifi initially, but I found that in the end, so much of this Universe made sense where before I was mystified.

The Papers are linked in my sig.

top topics

join