It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opposite of the Pauli Effect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I found the Pauli Effect while reading about Synchronicity on Wikipedia. I had been thinking about posting this for some time now but finally decided to after reading about the Pauli Effect and not find anything about what I experience.

I work at a PC shop. I repair computers here for over a year now but I've played with a computer since I was 13, 21 now. My wife is notorious for breaking computers. I've watched computers do weird things in her hands. Pauli Effect.

I do just the opposite. I've noticed over the years that computers seem to work properly in my presences. Customers will call with a problem and as soon as I have them to repeat their steps, it works for them. More than one person has noticed this other than me and point it out. It happens to my Boss also. I've been aware of this for years now but brushed it off until it's just to obvious to ignore anymore.

Anyone have any ideas or should I state my own effect? Lawson Effect

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have noticed this phenomenon. A close friend can fix my puter by just touching it.

There are other "effects" that I have noticed.
I have the distinction of drawing strange women to me that want to engage me in conversation and tell me the most intimate details of their lives.

Other people I have noticed are psychic vampires and drain the energy of people they are around; while other people seem to inspire those around them.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I wonder what runs these phenomenons, how are they determined and what does it mean?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I to have been apart of this "effect." I've had no formal teachings in any type of computer repairing. Infact, my degrees are in (and will be in) Civil Engineering. But from an early age, I've had that magic touch if you will. Something happens when I get near a computer, I just feel attuned to it and am able to, for the most part, fix it. It doesn't stop there, call me weird, but I get kinda on edge when I know of someone who is very non-computer messing around on one. Call it whatever you will, but I believe there is an opposite effect to the Pauli Effect.

new topics

top topics

join