It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO plans, various!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A few years ago for some reason I had a huge surge of clairvoyance, I saw plane crashes before they would happen, train wrecks, 911, most of these I told someone of before the event much to their surprise, but the most amazing thing I was able to see was more like a connection with some alien who I continued to communicate with for years. It told me how ufos work, how particle physics works, it's all very simple. Everything is powered by black holes which exchange large for small particles. I was able to decipher 2 languages of the crop circle enigma starting in 1994. They describe how particles arrange, there are also plans for these devices which I would call ion transformers, or particle separators. They concentrate the heavier particles, so the device can float from gravity. Another device uses a grown material of metal/crystal or suspends h2o in mid air about a sphere, to 'dematerialize' by getting rid of some free particles unused between atoms. Changing the shape of the sphere will make the device accelerate at large fractions of lightspeed. If my health was not so bad, I would have built one already. If someone is interested in knowing how ;

Mod Edit: Personal contact Info Removed.

[edit on 5-19-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well this is an interesting post to say the least.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Uhhhh.. So if what you are stating is true, then i'm sure the govermet and various other business orientated organisations will be swarming over you shortly and you're knowledge will revolutionise the way we as the human race travel.

On the other hand you could just be someone who has thought they've always been different or special all their life and have kid themselves in to believeing they can predict the future and contact beings from outer space.

Please, if it is possible with in your current state of health, draw up some plans with all the relevant facts & figures, scan them onto the computer and upload to ATS.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I also am willing to give you the benefit of a doubt. Please provide some specifics.

You may be an incredibly advance person mentally. Or you might have a hyperactive imagination and deluding yourself. People in the latter category are very common. Quite a few of them around here.

Sir Isaac Newton single-handedly advance the modern laws of physics when he was young. He spent the rest of his life searching in vain for codes in the Bible.

Gives us some solid feedback. It might be interesting.

Mike

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
yes, please post some plans. i would like to at least TRY to build this....if it is so simple, then I'm sure one of the brilliant minds that frequents this site could get a working model constructed and demonstrate for us!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Why do I have the feeling that we'll never hear from him again? If he's known some of this stuff since 1994, he's sure been keeping it a secret for quite a while. You'd think he could have found someone out there with interest in doing the research.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmrmikee

A very interesting thread.
I'll help you build a UFO, just tell me how. Well its not that simple but i can try

Im giving you the benefit of the doubt, so ill stick around for the show.

Love&Light.

Jacob

top topics

join