It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fimmaker "Eye Camera"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Could this be the beginning of something that could be used for sinister reasons?? Couldn't this be a privacy issue?? How would you like to know (after the fact) that someone was recording you? I know there are shows like "Candid Camera" where that is the exact premise, and it is for entertainment value, but what if it were happening in your everyday life? What if the "eye camera" got to be so good that you couldn't distinquish it from a real eye?? What if it is already being used? I just can't believe that this guy has been the only one to think of this as something new....

Any thoughts???

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No one sees this as something that deserves a second thought???

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think we are being taped and watched wayyyyy more than we think

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Question is, by whom?? Sometimes I think we are in the fishbowl....or the ant maze, which ever one suits best!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have often wished that I had an eye camera. Just so that I could revisit some precious moments that are long gone.

I guess to a certain extent people already do. Your eye is a camera and your brain is a powerful computer that holds on to all the information whether you remember it or not. With technology improving as quick as it is at the moment then it won't be long before memory in the form of images can be taken from the brain. I think perhaps this is more likely to happen, it's a much more organic way of working.

I wouldn't be surprised however, if there was a contact lens with a tiny camera in it being worn by people around the world. I just hope my boyfriend isn't one of them

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The mystery man from David Lynch's masterpiece Lost Highway springs to mind.

Spoooky.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
im a little confused OP is there someone already with a camera in their eye? or is this a movie of some sort?

if this is what im thinking, then i would doubt some one would use it for something such as spying for the government

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondax

I guess I should have provided the link, huh??

Filmmaker Eye Camera

Sorry about that!

top topics

join