It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Profile Arizona Sheriff's Department Target of Federal Probe(Illegal Immigration)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

High-Profile Arizona Sheriff's Department Target of Federal Probe

PHOENIX — Federal authorities have told a high-profile Arizona sheriff that they will investigate his department over allegations of discriminatory practices and unconstitutional searches and seizures.

The U.S. Justice Department said in a letter delivered Tuesday to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio that the investigation will focus on alleged patterns of discrimination based on a person's national origin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Odd Ball]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yet another crazy story about illegal immigration. Personally, I think Joe Arpaio is a stud for standing up for his and his communities' freedom. What I find ridiculous is that the reason the U.S. Justice Department is investigating the Sheriff according to this article is his , "alleged patterns of discrimination based on a person's national origin."
Last time I checked you are suppose to discriminate based on a person's national origin especially if you are a state,federal authority or are in a position to hire. It is fine to discriminate against illegal aliens, THEY ARE BREAKING THE RULES. IT IS NOT FINE TO DISCRIMINATE BASED ON RACE. There is a differenence.
Someone needs to start investigating the U.S. Justice Department for their hiring practices I'm sure half of them have illegals working for them in some capacity. They are the law breakers. Who told the Justice Department illegal immigration is legal, ICE(Illegal Customs Enforcement) well it isn't and we as American citizens do have some rights.

This isn't a Neil Diamond video, not everyone in Latin America has the God given right to be an American! Wake up America!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Please add your comments to the thread already posted here.

Thread closed

new topics

join