It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted outside Wisconsin military camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Here is a story from a news station in the viewing area of this occurrence. An 11 minute video was taped of the object. A university professor was interviewed after watching the tape. Below is the link to the story from the television station NewsChannel 8: WKBT-TV in La Crosse, WI.

www.wkbt.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
And at the bottom of the story, the weather service said they send out 2 weather balloons a day, and that they get over 100 feet across?

But do they glow red? Doesn't the weather service, NOAA, always say it's a weather balloon when someone sees something can't identify? I believe 10% of what they tell us, and even then they're mostly wrong.

I'll star and flag to get others to look at this. I preferred the raw video footage that's available on the website. It gives you more insight on the reaction of the people filming, and not the reporters giving their opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That's what I was thinking too. They said that they recorded it around 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 7th. That was before Daylight Savings Time switched, so it was pretty dark, not sure how an object can be lite up that well at that time of night.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Update on this story: The news station who initially reported on this story contacted the National Weather Service out of Chanhassen, Minnesota to find out if this object could have been a weather balloon. The Weather Service commented that because of the time of day, there was no chance that the object could have been a weather balloon.

See raw footage of the sighting (11 minute video)
video.wkbt.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
nifty, i live on the otherside of the state

edited because wkbtcom answered what i was going to ask about weather balloons.

so basically it couldn't have been one of their weather balloons. interesting.

new topics

top topics

join