It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff takes on Warren Buffett's Ideas on Kudlow 3/9/09 - Kicks Butt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Peter Schiff was on Kudlow CNBC - takes down Warren Buffett's thoughts of our current situation! In my opinion he kicked Warren Buffet's --s!

He took Warren Buffett's own words and showed how - Buffett has done an about face, since the SHTF on the economy.

Great youtube vid:

So, has Buffett done this about face, so people don't pull out of his stock?

Schiff.......... took Buffett down - by using Buffett's own words!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What a load of complete bull from hacks that have been dead wrong since the dot com bubble (minus Schiff). All they are bitching about is them finally paying the tax rate that they had during the Clinton years. Boo freaking hoo.

I love how Conservatives bitch to high hell about infrastructure spending, new green technologies to get us off of foreign oil, helping out the middle class with a tax cut and new investments in science and health care.

Yet they are perfectly ok about spending 1 Trillion a year in a bull# war in Iraq.

Or...billions on ROXXORSOMFG!!!11 Star Wars Lasers.

Moreover, I have alot of respect for Schiff and I agree with alot he has to say. But one thing Schiff and Ron Paul supporters don't get is we cannot fix this inherited mess from Reagean\Friedman policies by just letting it all crash. Yes that would fix the balance sheets quicker and shorten the length of the pain, however what they fail to realize is, we will NOT HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMORE.

What good is having the balance sheets look good if there is 80% unemployment, riots in the streets, martial law and no semblance of what America is? Yes it would fix our economy if there would be one. Because you need a Government before you can have an economy.

So we have to do something different, something familiar. Something THAT DID WORK during the first Republican Depression. Spend, SPEND BIG. Spend on platforms that produce things so we can sell to other nations, like green technologies.

Yes I know...uber inflation, but we know how to fix inflation. We cut spending and pay down the debt. Don't kid yourselves Obama will be cutting loads from the Federal Government especially in Defense. Doing that will stave off inflation.

For God sakes stop listening to right wing bs media.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by AllexxisF1]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

I am not listening to MSM - but I do find vids they do, especially when Schiff is on them.

Love that he kicked Buffett's butt in this youtube!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Questioningall, thank you for posting this!
I love to watch Pete and always look for new interviews.
He has been about the only one that predicted this
crash and actually has a solution. Yes, it means
some hard choices. We have painted ourselves
into a corner while wearing our best clothes!

We have taken away our ability to make it easy!
Thanks again! Wish more eyes were open.

Please everyone watch In Debt We Trust!
media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Peter Schiff a lighthouse of truth in the foggy banks of drunken bailout boat banks!

As I heard someone else say...what would happen if Warren Buffet was saying the same things as Schiff? It would be over in a day! Buffet has a lot invested...he has to be mindful of that. Saying that the economy has gone over the cliff...well I am shocked that he has even admitted that!

Good Post! Thanks!

S&F!

new topics

top topics

join