It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy news coincidence or conspiracy: "Quadruple 11s" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just looked at the three top stories on my news feed. They are, as follows:

1) Gunman kills at least 11 people at German school
2) Madoff faces life in prison on 11 criminal charges
3) Eleven killed in Alabama shooting spree

11..11..11... and of course, what's today? Why, its the 11th!

Quadruple elevens?

Looks like the Illuminati are engineering the news situation to send coded messages to each other again.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Certainly interesting... but I'd look at it as more of a sign -- synchronicity.
Be observant of anything in your life that will somehow "coincide" with 11. Look for the signs, don't be afraid to follow it.

...or perhaps just Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
yeah, that makes sense. orchestrate multiple news events and kill at least 22 people on a certain date in order to communicate. much more efficient than, i don't know, just meeting up or calling, or text message or e-mail.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
yeah, that makes sense. orchestrate multiple news events and kill at least 22 people on a certain date in order to communicate. much more efficient than, i don't know, just meeting up or calling, or text message or e-mail.

Oh stop it pieman! you're making too much sense! Perhaps the Illuminati destroyed the twin towers just to send a couple of smoke signals that let all members know there was a B.Y.O barbecue on Saturday?

IRM

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I see "11s" everywhere these days..

There's plenty of threads on here relating to this subject, in particular the 11:11 phenomena with regards to "awakenings" in one way or another..

Personally, i think there's a kind of collective realisation happening and 11, from whoever or where-ever it's coming from, is apart of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by pieman

Oh stop it pieman! you're making too much sense! Perhaps the Illuminati destroyed the twin towers just to send a couple of smoke signals that let all members know there was a B.Y.O barbecue on Saturday?

IRM

Ridicule your opponent and you loose without a fight, come with some common sense and you get the audience attention, you did the first and i can only say you are an ignorant and should have deducted points on this lousy comment of yours.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Really cool coincidence, but I think thats all it is. As much as I do believe in the illuminati, I do not believe this is thier doing.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

I think you're taking it all a bit too seriously mate. I didn't ridicule anyone! Show me where I make a personal attack in my post! If you calm down for a second you will see that it's merely a stupid scenario to reinforce a logical point made by pieman.

Are you saying that this is indeed the way that the Illuminati communicate? Ahem! At the end of the day I coming from a point of logic as opposed of one of fear, imagination and superstition.

IRM

[edit on 11/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
They say that often when we see number sequences they can be angelic messages. The following is the info on the number sequence 111 or 11:11 from Doreen Virtue's book Healing with the Angels.

111-Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flashbulb. It means that the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts) ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts). page 160 paragraph 4

Take it for what it is worth, if nothing no big deal, if it fits then good. The first thing it made me think of is the way the whole country is focused on the economy and how the whole focus lately is negative and all we are seeing is negative. thoughts, thoughts, thoughts.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Your numbers are incorrect.

12 shot dead in Alabama, including gunman.
16 shot dead at German school, including gunman.

You are also doing what is termed as cherry picking in order to validate brainwashing and to placate your ego. Plug in any number and you will find dozens of current stories revolving around a specific digit, and means virtually nothing in regards to risk reduction or forecasting.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

If you stood back and looked at the old World Trade Buildings , they would look like an 11 , well that convinves me, PASS THE KOOLAID

Seriously though I'm dreading the 31 now

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Calling the other poster "an ignorant" and "ridiculing" his or her post seems a little hypocritical.

Don't you think?

Anyway, this thread is moot, best point was already made by Regenmacher

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I woke up this morning and saw the news. The previous few days had led me to believe another "birth pang" was due. It started with a rash of suicide bombings, more road side bombs killing soldiers, and now these two bizarre and numerically connected incidents on different sides of the world. I was going to start a thread about these events. And let's not forget that Tibet is in this recent soup of chaos and destruction of life.

What you have drawn our attention to correlates to synchronicity and timewave zero.

www.youtube.com...

The number 11 has a serious negative significance in the Bible such as disorder, disarray, and destruction. I found this page:

members.cox.net...

If the Bible, Timewave Zero, 2012 predictors, and others are correct, we must be aware, vigilant and watchful as events like this will be popping up daily.

I was going to add to my thread the following:

Until people become aware of their own stupidity and are mortified by it, we will continue to be divided by our attitudes that are motivated by false pride, false egos, hatred, love of "things". All which divide and polarize us into separate groups, genre's, cultures and subcultures.

The only "cause" that can "unite" us as a people begins with humility, patience, compassion, and love; which is exactly what Jesus taught, because in those elements are truth, justice, life and God.
Take for example:
Any act of good;
Any act of unselfishness;
Any act of self sacrifice;
Any act of love;
Any act of compassion;
Any act of kindness;
Any act of goodness;
Any act of empathy;
Any act of generosity;
Any act of truth;
Any act of justice;
Any act of righteousness;
Any act of charity, that ever entered the heart of man, or was done by him, was done as a result of his being overcome by the spirit of humility, meekness, patience and Love.

Pass all that you see and do through those elements. Asking yourself how any thought, word, and deed measures up to them or is born from them. This simple act will change your entire consciousness and your entire view of the world.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
Really cool coincidence, but I think thats all it is. As much as I do believe in the illuminati, I do not believe this is thier doing.

I agree with you. There is something else going on that is beyond anyone's control. There are unseen forces at work, spiritual forces, both dark and light, good and evil.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

very sad to say the number now reported is 15 dead in Germany

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Even if the numbers have now changed, the point is, he happened to look at his news feed at that exact time, and saw all 3 of those incidents with his eyes on the same page, in which all incidents shared a common link -- the number "11".

Though I don't believe it had anything to do with the Illuminati, I do very much believe in the phenomenon known as 'Synchronicity' -- in which odd occurrences, also known as "coincidences", present themselves to those who are observant enough to see. A 'mysterious force', leaving hints and clues -- guiding the way, if you will.

Of course, I don't expect you to believe it if you're one who believes we're here for no reason other than chance.

Up to you.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
I see "11s" everywhere these days..

There's plenty of threads on here relating to this subject, in particular the 11:11 phenomena with regards to "awakenings" in one way or another..

Personally, i think there's a kind of collective realisation happening and 11, from whoever or where-ever it's coming from, is apart of it.

In addition the the"11"s everywhere, for the past 7 1/2 years I also see 911. Whether it's a digital clock or whatever. The worst part is none of the clocks in my home are synchronized. So if I glance at my bedroom clock on the way out of the room and it says 9:11, I always end up looking at a different clock somewhere else in the house a few minutes later and it says...you guessed it....9:11. Bummer.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abbby
In addition the the"11"s everywhere, for the past 7 1/2 years I also see 911. Whether it's a digital clock or whatever. The worst part is none of the clocks in my home are synchronized. So if I glance at my bedroom clock on the way out of the room and it says 9:11, I always end up looking at a different clock somewhere else in the house a few minutes later and it says...you guessed it....9:11. Bummer.

That's how it started out for me - i saw 9:11 everywhere, but especially on clocks and at inconspicuous times when my mind was on something completely unrelated.. Then it began to transform into other numbers with 11 e.g. 5:11, 811 etc . It's been happening for over a year now for me.
I won't go much into it here but i just thought i should reply and concur with that post. . .

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Certainly interesting... but I'd look at it as more of a sign -- synchronicity.
Be observant of anything in your life that will somehow "coincide" with 11. Look for the signs, don't be afraid to follow it.

...or perhaps just Illuminati.

Isn't that the pattern or sun spots on the sun. 11 days on 11 days off and so on..?
?

new topics

top topics

join