It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is poisoning our food?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
In NYC fresh produce was found to contain plastic bags of coc aine (link):

www.nypost.com...

Quote from NY Post:

Three people bought peppers at a Queens store last night and found them even hotter than they expected - all of them had bags of coc aine inside, police sources said.

The peppers were sold at a store on Liberty Avenue in Ozone Park to three separate purchasers, none of whom apparently had any idea of what they were buying.

Store owners told authorities that the peppers had been imported from South America. Police notified the health department and cops were searching the store with K-9 units.

If you can smuggle coc aine in peppers without detection why not bio-toxins, virus or '___' injected directly into those same peppers?

Is it a coincidence that last summer the biggest food scare of all times involved peppers from Central America and now drug smugglers are using fresh produce to ship coke? It took months to track down the source in that food poisoning case last year and many think it was a fall guy who took the blame when the government couldn't find any source and the problem had disappeared anyway.

We've seen E. coli in fast food burgers, Salmonella in produce and now baggies full of coc aine in peppers. Is this just ineffective quality control by the government or is it a systematic probing of the food supply vulnerabilities to determine the simplest, undetectable attack on the American public.

Is this the work of moronically stupid FDA personnel or terrorists or the friendly folks setting up the NWO? One easy way to weed out the uninformed is to hit them through the food supply.

If you (like me) are not getting the weekly email as to what not to eat be careful! This could be even better than the neutron bomb (blow away the people not the infrastructure). No chance of poison gas drifting into the nice neighborhoods when the vector is raw corrots!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The real question is "Who isn't poisoning our food?"

Start planting seeds and grow your own produce where you can. You can certainly grow tomatoes, herbs, peppers, capsicum, lettuce, celery, silver beat - even squashes & carrots on a balcony. That's just for starters.

Another option is to buy directly from a farmers market (which is what I do). I try not to buy from supermarkets or eat trashy fast food. It's better to make a small difference in your life than nothing at all.

IRM

[edit on 11/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I agree. Buy from farmers or grow it yourself.

ABC video on Bodega story:

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=6699602

join