It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is disclosure comming why so many ufo reports these days!!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
hey everyone as i go on ats alot you would notice that there are HEAPS of ufo reports from around the world since the middle of last year i think? but this year its been getting more frequent do you belive that whoever is inside of that object will show themselves or the gov will just disclose things are getting fishhy

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It's cyclical....and it all depends on how hard you're looking...

There were huge periods of heavy UFO sightings and media coverage in the 80's, for example, but we didn't see disclosure... In fact, the UFO CoverUp Live specials were about the closest things...and then they later turned out to be Aviary related, which largely consists of a group of those believed to be charlatans...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think within the next five years we will know. Either by an actual contact or govt. disclosure. I could be wrong. But it just there are a lot more ppl that accept ufo's and aliens as a reality and believe that there is a big cover up. At least this seems to be the case in the ppl I talk to.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

we'll have to wait & see...I think we just might be in for a rude awakening regardless of how much conditioning & desensitization we are subjected to.

I just hope tptb do the right thing for all our sakes i.e. just play dead.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
As Gazork said, just as media interest in UFOs waxes and wanes, so do reports of sightings. I think on some level our ability to instantly disseminate and consume information along with the anonymity afforded by the internet creates an artificial impression of increased sightings. We may have more reports of sightings but that does not necessarily translate into an increase in sightings.

top topics

join