It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in the UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by DodgeG1

Change what? what do you want, do you want me to go out and hate on Muslims?

Lines

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Pockets]

Of course not, I'd just like to see the UK grow some balls instead of being scared.

Why do you think Muslims are being given a free ride? Do you think there's something going on?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

Seems it's only you who is scared, these people come to this country to have a better quality of life, if you lived in an oppressed country wouldn't you want to leave and set sail for the streets of gold?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
reply to post by DodgeG1

Hope that helps end this thread..

Right ok, here we go. If you had read my FIRST post I clearly ask for people to discuss if they think there is anything going on in the background with regards to the Muslim people being allowed to basically do what they want in the UK.

I'm not fussed what religion or race people are. I just can't understand why the UK (which is Christian) allows this? It makes no sense.

What do you think would happen if Christians went to the Muslim part of the world and started calling them racists in their Country for being muslim and not Christian? It would make no sense right? So why is it allowed in the UK?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by DodgeG1

Seems it's only you who is scared, these people come to this country to have a better quality of life, if you lived in an oppressed country wouldn't you want to leave and set sail for the streets of gold?

Oh of course I agree with you! But again that's down to the people in charge inviting them to the UK with free handouts!

Again I will ask you, why do you think this is going on?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

reply to post by DodgeG1

Do muslims scare you? what is it that You feel you cant say?

Having been 15 seconds from death at the Manchester 1996 bombing; I can say, with all honesty that I am scared of all fascist religions. Not scared enough to hide my point of view, nor speak publicly of the injustice of it all (although at some point I will be called racist for asking for equality).

We all know that had the 'hate for our returning heroes' protest been for returning terrorists from Guantanamo bay then those involved would have been arrested for inciting racial hatred.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

You are tiwsting his words here and its very easy to spot...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

them to the UK with free handouts! ??? what do you mean free handouts?

So i guess every black person irish person french person every other person who is not a native to the united kindom?

it sounds like you are a islamphobist to me and basicly s#it stairing about muslims.

or am i wrong?

because you keep asking "what do you think is going on"

how about i ask you "what do YOU think is going on"??? care to answer your own question please?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by northerngate

mainly because they was let go from prison with no proof, or they would have been convicted, correct?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

reply to post by DodgeG1

them to the UK with free handouts! ??? what do you mean free handouts?

So i guess every black person irish person french person every other person who is not a native to the united kindom?

it sounds like you are a islamphobist to me and basicly s#it stairing about muslims.

or am i wrong?

because you keep asking "what do you think is going on"

how about i ask you "what do YOU think is going on"??? care to answer your own question please?

I have no idea what is going on? I can't make no sense of it? That is why I'm asking for help on here!

But no one has come to the rescue so far. I think most people have their eyes closed as to what is going on.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Pockets

agreed, and i am about to notify a mod about this thread... there has been way to many of this on ATS of late.

its pathetic

See what I mean? I suppose your going to call me a racist for writing this thread about Muslims. I'm asking a perfectly legit question here.

If you don't like it. Then don't come into this thread!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

I have no idea what is going on? I can't make no sense of it? That is why I'm asking for help on here!

But no one has come to the rescue so far. I think most people have their eyes closed as to what is going on.

You have no idea what is going on but yet you "suggest" most people have their eyes closed to what is going on?

You are [snip] stirring and its blatent...

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

mainly because they was let go from prison with no proof, or they would have been convicted, correct?

So you’re saying that the returning heroes somehow deserved this treatment?

What are they guilty of?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

I could be wrong, but I'm not, I know your kind, and I would never hide from you

Lines

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

do you mean british troops? or the people from gitmo?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join