It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones a CIA Zionist, Vatican Deflectior?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
After much research and intuition, I believe Alex Jones and many others are working for one of two groups they will never touch: The Zionists and Vatican. All calls are screened and if one sneaks in making a logical argument in that direction, he or she is quickly dismissed (with a straw man) or Alex attacks the messenger as a racist bigot...when in fact...Zionism is a racist ideology itself.

Make no mistake, this is where the money leads and the problems of the world are contrived. When our U.S. government's foreign policy department is made up of 90% Jews with dual citizenship, while only making up about 2% of the U.S. population, there is likely a conspiracy. What would you say if our foreign (and soon to be domestic policy) departments were made up of 90% Chinese with dual citizenship?

The best way for a conspiracy to stay hidden is out in the open my friends. If a theory is too complicated, it must be thrown out. Many like Jones: David Icke, John Rense, Jordan Maxwell...etc, etc are likely spreading disinformation sprinkled with half truths in order to throw you off the path. If what they claimed held an ounce of "real" truth, they would have been snuffed out long ago. They are most likely CIA psych ops.

I look to people like George Carlin and Aaron Russo for a more honest answer. The others promote sensationalism and fear. If you have studied psychology and mind control techniques in grad school, you know fear mongering is the best way to break down a current fundamental belief system to instill a new unorthodox belief. Fear is a proven mechanism for controlling a subject and making that person feel helpless and vulnerable to the manipulator. Alex Jones is a classic example of this.

Why is it that Alex Jones never offers any "real" solutions?

In fact, he discourages taking action. Furthermore, many "independent investigative journalists" in the CT world have quite a few products they would like to sell you. Anyone with a heart who is privy to some "real" truth about the inner workings of the global power structure would want to freely share that information or at the very most: offer whatever media information they might have at cost, would they not? $9.95 is $8.95 in profit. $29.95 is $27.95 in profit!

When the likes of Steven M. Greer, M.D charge $895.00 for a weekend seminar, wisdom should make one wake up and smell the con game to a profitable religion. If there was something to disclose, do you think any (let alone all) of those people involved in the "project" would be alive right now?

HELL NO!!

It's a project alright. The CIA and Vatican have been propagating fear for a long, long time. They are damn good at it!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Alex Jones attacks Zionism on a regular basis, i dont see how inturn he could be a zionist himself
He doesnt condone action because if he does he will be blaimed and taken off the air,imprisoned, and the movement will die. listen to the show a little more before you make baseless claims.

p.s. George Carlin is dead so i wouldnt be going to him for advise on current events

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
After much research and intuition, I believe Alex Jones and many others are working for one of two groups they will never touch.

Im sorry but i have to say you are wrong.

Alex jones is OTT at times yes i will agree, but i will say this he is not anti jew or anti anything "person wise".

On thing he does hate, and maybe sometimes to his own deprement is the hate of the goverment and what "sometimes" it stands for and "get up to"

Just my opinion from listening to his shows.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

im not saying hes anti jew... i am saying hes anti zoinist and does often attack the vatican and the church for past actions....therfore this post is mute, it has no base other than heresay.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
Alex Jones attacks Zionism on a regular basis, i dont see how inturn he could be a zionist himself
He doesnt condone action because if he does he will be blaimed and taken off the air,imprisoned, and the movement will die. listen to the show a little more before you make baseless claims.

p.s. George Carlin is dead so i wouldnt be going to him for advise on current events

I have yet to hear him truly attack Zionism and follow the rabbit hole. What good is a movement without action? Peaceful action? If he really wanted to change things, he would be a leader, not a fear monger.

The fact that George Carlin is dead, Aaron Rosso is dead, Tim Russert is dead...is exactly my point. These people have an ounce more credibility than Alex and his deflectors. If Alex was a credible threat to truth, you can bet your ass he would be with George and the others.

Like I said, I think Alex throws out enough truth to hook listeners with the intent to move them away from the Vatican/Zionist conspiracy. The same is true with David Icke and Jordam Maxwell. They all have some truth to share but not the truth that gets to the heart of the control matrix.

Just my insight.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

He is obviously NOT anti Jew. I am saying he is hiding the truth of the Zionist Jew and Vatican involvement in world domination and market manipulation.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
well i have listend to his shows, he bashes everyone lol

It seems your the one with the problem not him?

hiding the truth of the Zionist Jew

what part of "jew" am i missing? it seems you 2 are miffed that hes not shouting KILL THE ZIONEST JEWS!!! "or something" ???

aint that the same as saying KILL the Zionest ISLAMSITS?

because to me they both make no sens?

I dont understand what it is your getting at, can i ask an honest question

are u2 muslims? or something? just a question

[edit on 11-3-2009 by theresult]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

No, just stating some observations from listening and watching AJ over the last few years. I am not sure if it is the Black Pope and the Jesuit Vatican Order masquerading as Zionism (Zionism as a Vatican conspiracy/deflection) or if Zionism has in fact infiltrated the Vatican as the Protocols of Zion suggests.

Zionism is much more overt. Many Jews have for years controlled the money and Zionist occupied governments have existed in the past. America is not the first. But what earned them that right? Vatican is obviously in the day to day workings of the world. So how is it all connected? Follow the money and it ends up with these two groups.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I vote, yes he is. All his stories is about evil people, but never and i mean never have i heard him say that zionist is the fault of this worlds bad behaviour.

Best regards.

Loke.

PS.

dont drag the jews into this, since its the zionists we are talking about. Either you are a jew and believe in the words of God, or you are a zionist and believe in the word of a barrel of a gun and the green color of money.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Thanks loke. I agree.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
I vote, yes he is. All his stories is about evil people, but never and i mean never have i heard him say that zionist is the fault of this worlds bad behaviour.

Best regards.

Loke.

PS.

dont drag the jews into this, since its the zionists we are talking about. Either you are a jew and believe in the words of God, or you are a zionist and believe in the word of a barrel of a gun and the green color of money.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Loke.]

True, there are Zionist Christians, which is the most ridiculous thing ever. The New Testament has lots to say about Judaism, and not flattering things either.

Zionism is more about restoring the original homeland of the Hebrews/Canaanites/Hyksos/whatever after they were driven out of Ancient Egypt, after having invaded it 100 years earlier.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't trust Alex Jones. I believe there is a global conspiracy but I don't think the conspiracy is run by jews, and zionism is just a subaspect not the grand scheme. But I still don't trust him. I don't tend to trust christian far-right nationalists, even if he has a lot of followers.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Like I said before somewhere else, what to do is a puzzle for me.

Perhaps I am not good with puzzles, but I have not seen from AJ or anyone else a way to fix up so many things which are very wrong, and quickly getting even worse.

There is a power to know, and there is a power to do.

Is my opinion we have been granted a piece of the first, and a really small trace of the second. Yes, I am pessimistic.

After all, what could be done if this game was very cleverly planned, and our awareness had been long foreseen by those behind the conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
One thing people neglect to think about Alex Jones.
Regardless of what you think he is.
How on earth could he ever get a Job?

He abuses and exposes so many corporations on a daily basis.
If he didn't sell something, how else would he ever get money?
No company would ever give him a job

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

CCM - There is something to be said about fair and just capitalism. I'm all for it. However, Alex Jones and the others are in a business that capitalizes on people's vulnerability to fear mongering in the pursuit of excessive profits.

There is an ethical contradiction here.

Furthermore, his willingness and "good intent" does not go far enough. He intentionally sidesteps the truth about Zionist/Vatican influence in world domination, which is evident when following the money and through the observation of current trends in government policy. He intentionally yet "covertly" deflects inquisition into this conspiracy theory and refuses to entertain histrionics in its developing consensus.

DN

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

know what brother...?

once you delve deep enough into Kabbalah.. and Hebrew mysticism...
and I mean DEEPLY... for years.. and truly understand how man needs to correct his environment.. in order to ALLOW his creator to ALLOW man to truly manifest his potential..

you wont want to touch this subject.. anymore..

you'll come to understanding as to why the things on planet earth happen are happening... and you'll sit on your hands with a dropped jaw and wonder as to how these people have actually pulled off what they've already accomplished.

listen man..

yeah.. you see some movements happening..
let it go..

you can whine all you want...
it's not what it seems.. in the least...

-

[edit on 12-3-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I personaly feel after some research and at one point being a fan, wich I am no longer. I do feel through the docs and witness acounts I have been privy to fel that ALex Jones is anothe sensationalist fear mongering opreative of the continuation of project mockin bird, to create disinfo in the informed community, and to cause fear and panick amongst his fans. He is completely full of it, and does nothing more than spout off other people's reseach and allready commonly held knowlage. My opinion is that he is a shrill.Didnt any one wonder how he was nationaly sindicated and had a good runing web site by the age of 24????? Also how do you think he was able to sneek into the grove??? And why once there did he notget footage of any of the real funky stuff that goes down there?? So he exposed our government peeps are paganistic, big deal. He realy didnt do anything but confirm what was already known. Kind of makes you think.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

By the by, we don't allow our creator to do anything, our creatore allows us to explore free will, at his will. Just thought some one should point out the flaw in you logic. And everything is not what it seams, that much of what you said is true but if you are still clinging to kabalistic ideology with out recognizing that it's roots are what was reffered to the mystery school of babylon then you would immediately know how rediculouse it is to think that you are gettin even half of the truth out of your reseach.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

...and truly understand how man needs to correct his environment.. in order to ALLOW his creator to ALLOW man to truly manifest his potential..

you wont want to touch this subject.. anymore..

you'll come to understanding as to why the things on planet earth happen are happening... and you'll sit on your hands with a dropped jaw and wonder as to how these people have actually pulled off what they've already accomplished.

....it's not what it seems.. in the least...

What's not as it seems?

I'm not familiar with Kabbalah. But there seems to be a conflict of interest in your above statement.

You say I wont want to touch this subject anymore but man needs to correct his environment?? How can I work to help correct my environment without touching base on what is holding man back. The Zionists seem to be at the heart of the problem. Their actions and financial influence speak volumes. Some believe the Vatican is at the heart of the control matrix. This I have not researched enough. These topics are not discussed by Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

As far as I can tell after years of listening to Alex, and I like him for the most par,. is this...

He hates Jews/Zionsts and is a Jesuit and will not talk about the Catholic Church or Jesuit conspiracies and control in the world and will hang up on you if you say the word Jesuit on his radio show...

You should read some of the letters our founding fathers wrote to each other, Lincoln said if the People knew the Jesuit influence there wouldn't have been a civil war but a war against Catholicism and to remove them all from our country.

John Adams told Jefferson (I think) that the waves of Jesuit Agents disguised as priests and nuns and such coming into this country was the #1 threat to our liberty and freedoms.

Look at the secret societies like the masons, why do they have a knight templar level? Do you know that every Cardinal and Pope is in the Masons, but they publicly denounce it? The ole Hegalian Dialectic.

Their is a war for a global world order, and there are those fighting over whom will rule over this NWO, the Jesuits are trying to make sure it is the Pope, which is interesting that the Bible says the 5th and final world order would be a revived Roman Empire...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join