It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically if they banned our firearms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I actually read your link the other day. I didn't go through all the pages. I found alot of useful information. And by no means am I gonna give in or give up.
My wife thinks I am crazy because I am willing to die to keep my firearms. She said she wasn't gonna let me. I tried explaining to her all the stuff that will happen after our guns are gone, but it did,t sink in until I showed her all the information you brought up. I was raised around guns nd my children will be raised around them. everywhere I go I have a concealed handgun. My wife is always scolding me about takinng it into a store. Well the news today, here in town someone was shot outside a Foodworld. I pointed this out and said if we were there...would you want my pistol in the truck? he said no.
Last night just down thee road someone broke into a elderly ladies house and bound her and robbed her of $200 and stole her car. I pointed out to my wife that, if they take firearms away then we will hear stuff like this all the time. The county we live in is a quiet one, its big news if a 4-wheeler is stolen. so it is just shocking to us if someone is robbed or shot, it really cuts deep.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Buy what you need/want now and keep quiet.
If they announce the illegallty of your arms,shut up and prepare for any fight. Do not go to any "official" to try to get to keep them. What makes you think you can trust the official? Besides the fact you have just announced that you have illegal items!

<< 1   >>

join