It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Eveyln Rothchild immortal????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I was watching a documentary of satanist Aliester crowley when it showed a picture of his father Edward crowley.
I know this isnt hard evidence showing that Eveyln Rothchild is a immortal. But I have heard many times about the elite of the illuminati knowing the secret to immortality. Basically I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of Eveyln Rothchild when he is young and with a full head of hair because I cant find any.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
sorry the link stuffed up.

s689.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I don't want to hurt nobody with this one.

Though, I hope that looking alike someone is not a proof you are the same as.....

Because.

abastef.neuf.fr...

would be....

bamakraker.com...

We are toasted...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nimrod

Well if people can say this guy here

equals this guy here

There should not really be a big problem with your suggestion.

However that does not necessary make it true.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
okay the pic of him just got me a little freaked out. Put a whites wig on him from back in the late 1700's and he resembles the only picture of Count St. Germain.....
Maybe there are immortals but I don't think that if they had been around all this time they would continue to be in a public arena. Someone would peg them sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
No-one is immortal. The cruelist joke Satan every played on the human race was making them think they would live forever. To those who think they are immortal, well the jokes on you.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Something that has been bugging me for a long time is that these are some of the most elite peeps on the planet and yet, we rarely see pictures of them. Curious indeed.

join