It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can Control your Weight with your Mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't think people are getting the concept of this thread I made.

It's not a SUBSTITUTE to what you should do and what kind of workouts to perform, etc.

This is about the fact that your MIND has an AMAZING and POWERFUL part in achieving anything that you want.

Some people "believe" more than others (such as in my case) so the power of the mind accelerates the goal to the point that amazing results are achieved fast.

Others remain skeptical and go on products to get the body they want, and it takes them months, years, or never.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You were only 150lbs...of course you can "will" yourself into changing your body comp. You don't have much to change. No offense, you did a great job if you truly did it your way, but like I said in an earlier post, when your smaller the index's CAN be manipulated much MUCH easier without supps and diets.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I don't think people are getting the concept of this thread I made.

It's not a SUBSTITUTE to what you should do and what kind of workouts to perform, etc.

This is about the fact that your MIND has an AMAZING and POWERFUL part in achieving anything that you want.

Ok I get ya

Thought you were going to condemn the proper ways to control weight, but I see you're only using this as an alternative

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Some people "believe" more than others (such as in my case) so the power of the mind accelerates the goal to the point that amazing results are achieved fast.

I agree with this 100%

The mind and motivation are KEY in our never ending battle with health and strength!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You could always hold a piece of paper saying 'Abovetopsecret.com' in your photo. But I was teasing to begin with. Hence, the wink smilie.

I'll hold off on all the jokes I'm dying to say and just leave it at this: if it's working for you, that's great. I'm still a bit skeptical, though, and have to agree with RCWJ that not all the products are placebos.

Anyways, I'll do my own experiment and will let you guys know what happens at the end of six weeks.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
hey guys, bobby was too embarrassed to upload his picture so he asked me to upload it instead. I will admit, at first I was totally skeptical and believed that only hard work, proper exercise and sound nutrition was the only sure-fire way to get a mint 8 pack. You could say I "wasn't using my mind". Believe everyone!

Edit: His killer abs are holding the piece of paper.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by king9072]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join