It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police to block communications during so called terrorist attacks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
so if the government blocks communications we cannot warn our families and friends about impending dangers or even if they are o.k.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by pauldamo]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
After reading the article, I see their point. You would be able to use pay phones and land lines. So I don't see the problem with disrupting cell phone service.

Cells can set off explosives, keep terrorists in touch with each other and uplink to news stations who are following what the police are doing.

News stations don't care about anything but getting a story, so they will shoot anything they can. I agree about getting rid of them also.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

what terrorists???
R u talking about bin laden or r u talking about the people who demolish the 2 towers??

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pauldamo

That's great news, at least the panic will increase, dogs and cats that cannot cell phone each other will undoubtedly make dats together.

Is their goal to "zoom in" on the terrorists in the "silence". I will be screaming my underwear off.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by joao_ed
reply to post by jd140

what terrorists???
R u talking about bin laden or r u talking about the people who demolish the 2 towers??

Well obviously the ones who crashed into the two towers are dead, so I don't see them causing any troubles.

How about the ones who will blow up trains and subways. There are a butt load of them guys.

Pull your head out of your overly paranoid butt and realize that there is a such a thing as terroists. Maybe they didn't have anything with 911, but they are out there and they do not like us.

new topics

top topics

join