It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future 'NASA Exposed' book in writing..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hello.

I came across this site browsing around and I'm not sure if anyone has seen it before so i thought i would show you all , and get your opinions about it:
Clark C. McClelland was a former SoC of NASA - Apparently , he is seeking 'funds' to make some sort of book exposing NASA and the alien/ufo cover up.

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

Heres a segment:

I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on my 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC). The ET was standing upright in the Space Shuttle Payload Bay having a discussion with TWO tethered US NASA Astronauts. I also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods. I observed this incident for about one minute and seven seconds. Plenty of time to memorize all that I was observing. IT WAS AN ET and Alien Star Ship!

More..

To all who have faith in ME, I present you with this artists concept of what I saw many years ago at KSC. It was a tall creature, about 8 to 9 feet tall. It had a humanoid body shape with two arms, two hands, two legs, two feet, a slim torso and a normal size head for its size. The color of its skin I could not determine. It appeared to have two what appeared to be eyes, but it was not detailed enough for any other comments.

I personally hope this guy gets his book finished by the time he dies , it does sound like he has a lot to say. I hate people who ask for money and i would never donate , but i would rather see it published than not.
It's quite an interesting site , at first i thought it might of been a scam , but this guy does seem to be legit. Some good reading on the site , enjoy.

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

-nasacarl

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Its been previously discussed on ATS before i realised so sorry about the re-post: heres the original - > www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres some more of his description of the ET , couldn't resist.

How did it communicate? I have no idea. It did move its arms a lot. Almost like giving instructions! I heard no voice communications. The helmet was not as large as our two NASA Astronauts, and had a viewport to look forward. It had a small, perhaps a communication device, attached only to the right side of the helmet! I saw no oxygen tank(s). It had a wide belt like wrapping around it.. It did not appear to be tethered as the two Astronauts were to the sides of the shuttle structure. I observed nothing that appeared to be a weapon. The time of this amazing scene was one minute and seven seconds, I timed it on my Astronaut chronograph watch. A friend of mine later contacted me and said that this person had also observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET INSIDE the SPACE SHUTTLE CREW COMPARTMENT! Yes, inside OUR Shuttle! BOTH missions were DoD (Pentagon) TOP SECRET (TS) encounters! With my verifiable background, there is no Federal Government Agency that can say I am crazy! I am a SPACE PROGRAM PIONEER. I assisted in launching the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Apollo-Soyuz, Skylab, Space Shuttle, Deep Space Missions, and the International Space Station.

Wow. Amazing. He said he saw no Oxygen tank , that's interesting. I wonder if they need any help breathing in space.. one would think so.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
ahem, I know there are all nuts, but are we? Why does anyone of us by into these things anyway?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Their seem to be a lot of people from NASA that seem to want to expose NASA for something. Whether in the form of a book or give testimonies as to what really has been going on behind the doors or up in space. For the most part I don't get why they all need money if a lot of people really wanted the information out and wanted to inform the masses their are countless ways to do such. Then again I think I see where the guy is coming from, most of the people can find a book a lot easier than they can find a website. Also most probably need money to survive just as much as everyone else in this world needs it.

As of right now I'm teetering upon the fence about this one, the aliens seem friendly (I suppose?) from the gist of this article, only thing I don't understand is why not one has attempted to land on Earth as of yet and greet either the president, Pope, King or Queen. Would wrap most of these conspiracies up quite nicely if they did so

P.S. I'm starting to wonder if the 8-9 Ft Alien can really fit inside one of the lunar models

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
ahem, I know there are all nuts, but are we? Why does anyone of us by into these things anyway?

You really should listen to a few of the interviews Edgar Mitchell has done.
Cant debunk someone just by calling them nuts , sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

For the most part I don't get why they all need money if a lot of people really wanted the information out and wanted to inform the masses their are countless ways to do such

Yeah i am still a little skeptical about him. I can understand if he's from the old school and wants to do it properly , via publishing a book. I can also understand lack of funds to do so.. but you are right there are many ways to get this information out.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

From the looks of the site as a whole it seems that this guy has encountered a few more Astronauts or workers as well. A few of them seem to be alive, now if the author/care-taker of the site wanted to make a book and have at least one autograph of each astronaut and worker of NASA in it; to show some type of proof that the testimonials are theirs then that would certainly be worth a buy

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If it walks like a nut
If it talks like a nut
If it smells like a nut

Mitchell talks like a nut. Not about astronaut things 'cause there he is on safe ground. It's when he yaps about b.s. that he is a nut.

Originally posted by nasacarl

Originally posted by malakiem

You really should listen to a few of the interviews Edgar Mitchell has done.
Cant debunk someone just by calling them nuts , sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
nasacarl.....

There is a discussion somewhere else about this, here at ATS.

Mr. McClelland's story, in his own words is compelling, and heart-breaking.

I find his story very plausible (either that or I'm a sucker for this stuff) but he seemed to be a vitcim of a 'smear' campaign. Maybe made into an 'example' for others.

Dr. Mitchell, on the other hand is, let's face it, getting up in years. SO, why not give up what he knows....AND, yes....as has been pointed out, much of Dr. Mitchell's statements have been shown to be hearsay....BUT, if someone you now and trust told you something, no matter how extraordinary.....AND you can read between lines....the inferrences are strong.

I'll see if I have the other thead on my 'ATS' list.....brb.

Search threads for "Another NASA Employee Comes Forward"...I think that's it....sorry, still can't figure out the linky thingy....

[edit on 3/11/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

Yeah... because he wouldn't know. He is crazy. Typical.
With this second line , i salute you

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Mitchell talks like a nut. Not about astronaut things 'cause there he is on safe ground. It's when he yaps about b.s. that he is a nut

What are you on about ? If anyone would know he would.. Can you tell me what your beliefs are ? With a name like LearHoag one would think you had something interesting to say , but obviously its all just childish name calling. Get a life.

Sorry all its been discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
How much money is this guy after? And for what reasons? There's plenty of ways to publish things just using the internet alone. Without the need of any 'funding'.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Looks to me like this guys just after money. Im always dubious when the only address they have is a box number.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Once we had a TV show here in Portugal that talked about UFO's. A national "expert" on that matter, although clapping to the possibility that "those who know the most" come clean, he also said something that caught my mind in a logical way.

NASA is in a hard shape about money. Maybe it's not that mistaken to assume that these campaign's of "give me your money and I'll tell you more" are some sort of angariation for the agency.

I mean, if you analyze some of the other events or "ufo scandals" that NASA has lived, most of them have come to nothing.

Still, im intrigued by what this guy has to say.

[edit on 11/3/09 by Tifozi]

new topics

top topics

join