It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am here to announce The Revolution.

For centuries there have been mass violence across the globe. The fights have been over religion, beleifs, and control. To this day we still fight for control. It is a constant power struggle. Our leaders have set up organized mass murders, otherwise known as wars.

We have poisoned our earth with unnatural "fuels", and have denied other sources of fuel because it would crush our beleifs about the world around us. The government realized that if these other energy sources were used it would result in the awakening of the masses on earth.

All this keeps getting worse and it will get worse. Soon this self destruction will reach a climax. The Pentagon has reported that soon, we will experience catastrophic whether, and natural disasters. The Pentagon has reported that peak oil will crash. The Pentagon has reported that soon, our economy will also crash. The Pentagon has also said that money will have no monetary value.
www.commondreams.org...

here is the pentagon report: www.ems.org...

Who is to blame? Our world leaders and the Illuminati. The Illuminati is behind the scenes manipulating all governments, manipulating and controlling the media, it's propaganda and society. They are the ones who keep the propaganda running at an exaggerated high to keep all common folk under control and in bondage. They are the ones who caused our wars. They are the ones who caused the 9/11 disaster by manipulating our government to create the disaster themselves and use Bin Laden as a scapegoat, and to fuel the propaganda to support the "War on Terrorism".

They kept us away from the truth of an infinite universal energy source that would not require fossil fuels and the destruction of our environment and atmosphere.

With the internet, and the mass information exchange, humanity is finally waking up. Now truth and REAL knowledge is much easier to access. We are realizing the power within ourselves. We are realizing that we have always had the power to make a change, but we just forgot to look within ourselves for the guidance. We forgot that we are all one, and together we can be released from our bondage.

Here I present to you, the truth. Read this first, before going on.
www.mentalstimulation.com... (note: the document may be false that, it is not a real secret covenant, but it is the truth, there IS a group behind all this bondage, and here is notes EXACTLY what they do)

The "Illuminati" is behind all that you have just read.

Now that you have realized that we have been living an illusion, a "Matrix" if you like, chances are you're probably infuriated!

You have realized that money, doesn't exist, it ONLY exists to keep us in bondage. You now have realized that you have been in a trance state almost all your lives, in a slumber caused by fear, lack of faith in yourselves, and humanity as being one with God.

God, meaning Nature. "I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." � Frank Lloyd Wright

We are all connected to God.

Here is one secret truth, of the Nature of our Universe that most of you did not know about: Everything in the universe is vibrating energy. So that means even THOUGHT is vibrating energy. Every thought that is within you has power and the influence in our reality. The more focus it has, whether unconsciusly or consciously focused WILL manifest, in one way or another whether subtle, or blatant.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom for the weather...."

"The barriers to success are all in your mind" - A blind man who climbed Mt. Everest

"If you believe that you can do a thing, or if you believe you cannot, in either case you are right" - Henry Ford

Now that you have realized that every thought we think has a significant influence on our reality, and that WE have created our reality, you have realized that WE HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE A CHANGE. You are probably wondering.... what can we do to break free from our bondage?

1. Spread the word.

2. Demand truth from the government. Deny ignorance! If the government refuses to give the truth, then rebel against your government. Oppose the ones who keep you ignorant. Oppose the ones who keep the truth hidden from you. Oppose the ones who have kept us from the truth of the powers within ourselves!

3. Be aware. Become truth seekers. Let your spirit guide you on your path to being a truth seeker. Seek for knowledge.

4. Keep being aware by reading the posts at www.abovetopsecret.com

5. Develop your spirit. Participate in spiritual evolution. NOT religion. In fact, religion keeps us AWAY from spiritual evolution, as most religion takes the power away from ourselves, and puts it in the hands of a non existant God that is outside ourselves, and only outside ourselves. God is in ourselves, and it is in nature which we are connected to. WE are. We are all one. Dogma, and religion is all an illusion.

6. Keep looking for the truth.

KEEP yourself aware. We all want a change, it is getting boring the way it is now. Being aware will bring about the change itself, because out of the awareness, others will be aware, and others will carry about the change. The consciousness of the planet is already rising. It is rising because of this awareness, and because of the mass spiritual awakenings across the globe. We are realizing the power within ourselves!

The climax WILL occur, and change WILL happen. Yes, alot people will die during all of this, but being prepared, and aware will save you. Beleiving that your life will go on, and that you will survive will save you. Have faith in yourself, for we are all God. We can beat the Illuminati, just by being aware. Let nature, make the change. The climax is natural. Everything is natural.

The bondage we have experienced has also taught us necessary lessons for it too is part of the natural course of the universe. It is all part of the universal dream. Its all part of the universal cycle. Now, REFUSE to be manipulated, REFUSE to stay in this bondage and be glad the change is finally coming. This is the year we have all been waiting for! Everything will change for the better of humankind, for we are righteous!

The Revolution starts NOW! Go and download the song "Revolution" by BT. Believe in yourselves. Beleive in nature, oppose and rebel against all your governments, and the bondage it has on us, and you will live to see the change that will be brought upon this earth.

This is garanteed.

Peace

(ps. I didnt know where to put this post but I put it in the most active forum. I wrote and posted this thread somehwhere on another forum and I just copied and pasted this over here. If you're interested here is the link for the original post here: www.sosuave.com... )

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
you make me laugh

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
you make me laugh

LMFAO!!
KrazyIvan, i was about to post the same thing.

[qoute]
Go and download the song "Revolution" by BT

Is this a warning or an advert??

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Why is this in WOT?!

This is about the illuminati.

I will be sure to take out a front page ad for the "revolution".

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The revolution is under way.
People ARE waking up every day.
Wake as many people as you can.
911 is the lie that we will use to expose the NWO.
Continue spreading the word.

To all those that dont beleive this post, i urge you to step out of your box, stop spewing party rhetoric, and
realize that this is real, this is happening, and it WILL have an impact on you. The longer you stay on the sidelines repeating the lies you have been taught, the harder it will be for the rest of us to make a posative change in the world. Its your choice, you can be part of the problem, or part of the solution.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I need one of those crazy Smileys.LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Whatever that person was smoking when writting that, i want some

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware
To all those that dont beleive this post, i urge you to step out of your box, stop spewing party rhetoric, and
realize that this is real, this is happening, and it WILL have an impact on you. The longer you stay on the sidelines repeating the lies you have been taught, the harder it will be for the rest of us to make a posative change in the world. Its your choice, you can be part of the problem, or part of the solution.

So the momment you disagree with a whacked out theorum you are touting the party line. Yeah good luck with that one. What exactly is the problem buddy and whats teh solution or are you just loco?!

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Now all ATS members make a note of this,while infinite explains. THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE GET TOO PARANOID lol

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah, i guess ur right...there is no problem, no conspiracy....and maybe ur hero robocop will save the day.
Think what you want and keep posting ur little jokes so you boys can giggle amoung yourselfs.
This is happening. There is an American revolution taking place. You must be blind if you cannot see that.
My job puts me in contact with a wide variety of people, and althogh most dont know exactly what or why, they know something it terribly wrong.
Giggle away, as ignorance is bliss. Just be sure to smile when the proverbial illuminati #e hits the fan.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
the American revolution has already started? Well my buddies at the CIA will be eyes on now, discussing plans for an uprising is a big no no on the internet.
If you even bothered to search here on ATS, you will find out that each member who has made "giggles" at your post has done research into what you claim. Hell if you open your eyes, you can read the research project i took part in about the Omega Agency.

Oh and i do believe that there is a global conspiracy, but i don't go runnin screaming about the same old illuminati #.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Paranoid? No. Paranoia requires operation on lower emotions like fear.

Well my buddies at the CIA will be eyes on now, discussing plans for an uprising is a big no no on the internet.

Well I am not "planning" anything. Because I don't need any planning. It's not a threat, it's a warning of whats to come. Even if I did not post this it stilll would happen. What I am doing is waking people up.

A big "no no"? What, oh yea thats right, we no longer have freedom of speech. Oh boy, now those darn CIA folks might come and kill me! HAHAHAHA! Ya know what? Bring it on!
Because if something was to happen to me, people would know because I would all of a sudden stop replying to my posts, and people would realize the injustice of this country.

It would infuriate the masses and just make the everything that is going to happen, happen sooner.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well remember to wave and smile to local spooks here at ATS, CIA love to stop by now and again.

*waves to the spooks*

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The revolution has begun

mysite.verizon.net...

Wave to the nice people

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Now all ATS members make a note of this,while infinite explains. THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE GET TOO PARANOID lol

That reminded me of that old song......They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa. They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha, To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time And I'll be happy to see those nice young Men in their clean white coats and They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!

You thought it was a joke and so you Laughed, you laughed! When I had said that Losing you would make me flip my lid - right? You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, You laughed, you laughed and laughed, and then you Left, but now you know I'm utterly mad. And,

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa. They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he , ha ha, To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds And basket weavers who sit and smile And twiddle their thumbs and toes And they're coming to take me away......

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

For centuries there have been mass violence across the globe. The fights have been over religion, beleifs, and control. To this day we still fight for control. It is a constant power struggle. Our leaders have set up organized mass murders, otherwise known as wars.

What is so funny????? This is the truth, our truth, and weather we like it or not we can't take things for granted, the Earth is a living thing that can die and WE WILL be the one's that kill it......... Laugh it up, till the ozone layer depleates and roasts us...... Or we mutate from nuclear war.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
A big "no no"? What, oh yea thats right, we no longer have freedom of speech. [Edited on 18-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

You are exercising your FREEDOM of SPEECH that so many say we have lost...--at this very moment...

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Giggle giggle, I tell you what.
No offence to anyone here, but members of cults are weak minded individuals IMHO.
Anything that comes out of the mouth of a cult member is automatically and instantly discounted by this aware american.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by aware]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowSephiroth
What is so funny????? This is the truth, our truth, and weather we like it or not we can't take things for granted, the Earth is a living thing that can die and WE WILL be the one's that kill it......... Laugh it up, till the ozone layer depleates and roasts us...... Or we mutate from nuclear war.

I was making light of someone who thinks lizards are riggin elections and running things. I did see a "reptillian" in one of those links that was provided.

I do not make fun of the squandering of the Earth's resources, but approaches like the one used by the thread author do not help in getting taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Point out to me WHERE I make a reference to a reptilian please.

The Secret Convenant link is the original document of the "Reptilian Pact", before it made any references to any reptilians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join