It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is it that we men like boobs so much

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
well their vividly stimulating their soft ,there warm, and they give milk,

their fat tissue. I don't have them. I'm hard wired to like them, better for

surviving I know she can produce milk for my kids. not to be sexist but

what are your thoughts i know women like them or they woud not get boob jobs.

S.K.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Maybe just cause you live in the "mother/son" Milky Way Galaxy....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

boobs are good mmkay!
God made em for us to drool over.
plus they look great in a tight shirt.
especially without a bra. rawr.
Ill brb, I have to go take a 'break'.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
They are jiggly and squishy and I am compelled to lick them. Simple as that

link   
Its more than boobs...

Its whats attached to them that counts

But in saying that....curves just drive me nuts

link   
reply to post by Soloman Kane

The same reason women are attracted to broad shoulders, a strong chest, and a V-shaped torso.

This is a religious conspiracy how?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Me likes them because I don't have them myself.

Then again, I don't have warts either but I don't care for them.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
sorry mods move where you want

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Breasts!! I think they are pretty on women. At the gym some men have breast but I don't like those at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Breasts!! I think they are pretty on women. At the gym some men have breast but I don't like those at all.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!

Man boobs

Thanks for that image whaaa :shk:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think that everyone can agree that men like breasts....

There is only one question that remains. Does size matter?

I throw that question out to all you guys...

MW31

[edit on 11-3-2009 by misswanderer31]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

If your oogling than yes size matters but if you have feelings for the lass than size is unimportant.

Im sure ladies would say the same about men?(we hope)

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Sorry guys.....boobies are not just soft and lovely things to be adored and more...they are power. Ask any woman to be really honest about how she feels about them. Many will say if they are honest, that they are better than any argument or reasoning.

*hoping the Mods don't think we're being really smutty here...*

*desperately trying to scratch Whaaa's image of sweaty man boobs from my mind*

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think this ad sums it up nicely:

5 Cougars thanks!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

depends who you ask some guys love boobs some love ass some love legs. if you ask a boob man, myself included in that group, then ill have to say i like them in proportion to the lady there on. nothing worse (for me anyway) than a skinny lady with massive mammaries. fake boobs are quite a turn off too for me anyway. also DD's are fun to play with but more than a handful is wasteful.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I like the whole body not just boobs what about the hips, legs, feet, shoulders, neck, face, hair, hands, arms, stomach, ASS, the whole body all comes together.

Focusing on just the boobs is a crime! haha

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by misswanderer31

MW31

[edit on 11-3-2009 by misswanderer31]

I can 100% say size does not matter to me at all. Boobs come in all shapes and sizes, and all are attractive, maybe shape matters more than size, also to me personaly, the rest of the body comes first, the face, eyes, hips etc the boobs is just an extra that looks great if it matches the body.

Man I'm confusing myself here! Basically most men like all kinds of women, from all places, all shapes and sizes.

In my opinion for me there is no specific "thing" that attracts me, I could give you a list of what attracts me, but then I would meet a woman with none of the features from that list, and I would find her highly attractive.

So basically, every woman is unique, and who knows who will attract you. Attraction is deep and complicated. women should take pride, because every woman as an unique beauty that no other woman has! Wether it's personality, body language, dimples etc

Also personality comes into it BIG time, men don't say this enough.

You can see a picture of a really hot girl, but when you meet her, her personality turns you off.

Then you see a picture of a average looking girl, you go meet her, and her personality makes you feel like she's the most attractive girl in the whole city!

Where were we? oh yeah, boobs are great!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Not sure if I even know myself... I've often been attracted to gals with less up top, but end up with gals that are pretty busty...go figure...

For me, I just can't stand flat as a board (without a shirt, should be able to tell if you're a guy or gal)...but other than that, I'm a fan of all boobs...

A note though...some women get boob jobs just so their clothes fit better, depending on their body dimensions... I've known a few who did this, and my wife is considering it for the same reasons...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Very simply put men dont have them. Women do and they carress them on a whim while we cant!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Its a very good question. I think there are many factors. I guess you can date it back to when males are born. For the first couple months (at least) the boob is your life line. You grow to depend on it. Easiest way to stop a kid from crying is to give him a boob to suck on.

Then why don't females have a thing for boobs? I'm not really sure. If I was to hypothesize, I think females check outs guys butts a lot. If you stretch your imagination someone's butt crack and someone's cleavage can sort look the same. Its a stretch I know.

I also think there are some inner biological factors as well. A women with bigger boobs can in theory probably produce more offspring. Same thing if they have wide hips, which fits well into the typical hourglass figure that is desirable. I'm well aware that when a guy meets a girl he is NOT thinking about how many kids she can pop out. But I think guys are programed to think that way.

Also the society that we live in glamorizes womens breasts, making it a status symbol. I'm not sure of any numbers but I will bet that breast augmentation is in the top three in most common cosmetic surguries.

Personally I don't see what the big deal is with big boobs. I don't care for them, and are sort turn off by them. I think some solid B or C cup size is perfect for a women.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by testrat]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join