It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Police Trucks Spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
local truckdriver said he was taking these vechicales to an undisclosed area to which he had no further destination of there origin other than desolate location. they were emblazned with an emblem that resembled that of the american insignia but slightly different. so whats up with fema, because they said fema police dept. now what. vehicales resembling tahoes and other suv type models with cop lights and with cages in the back. no they were not la migra !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Tue Mar 10 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Prepare to be saved!!!

Hysterical laughter!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by satan79

Why are you yelling? excited? You have a link? A picture? Some other info other than something other than what you have?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Too bad said truck driver didn't take any pictures and/or give details as to where these vehicles are located. Without some kind of proof, this is just unsubstantiated rumors.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

not yet but when thay come 4 u dont yell

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
wow. this guy yelling i heard thu my speakers. pics? nope. see ya later. hey, where are they? no idea? see ya later.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What constitutes an "American insignia?"

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
hello, satan? can we get a location of these trucks? or some pics? if they do come, well thats a whole different story.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by satan79

Post a link to the source of this story otherwise there is no credibility in it.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

screw that. i live in south texas and this cat was coming from arizona making his way to lousianna. all i have as my witnesses are my balls and word. haters can find there truth when there locked up into the monte crying out for barrack obama since the economy is shot to hell.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
being that youre in south texas maybe its got to do with the drug violence thats been spilling over? maybe you are just a little excited, and need a breath. now, where exactly did you see em, and did you or can you get some pics? people here like pictures. by the way, we are all glad you found the caps lock button. thats a no-no here also. just sayin....

[edit on 10-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
did you mean that the vehicles look like the border patroll tahoes with the cages and lights, but with a different logo on the side? Did the logo resembel an eagel, kind of like the one on the back of the quarter?

top topics

join