It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Charlie Rangel "Why don't you mind your *** **** business!"(Must Watch)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Charlie Rangel has had quite a bit of scandal surrounding him.

Here he is ambushed by a citizen...it may have been wrong....

But I have to admit...I laughed my ass off. Why can't we get the media to ask the hard questions? The MSM sucks.

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DISGRACE!"

Edit title.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Look at how he keeps a smile on his face....while he drives around a cadillac that costs taxpayers 600 dollars a month and conveniently forgets to pay his taxes...WHEN HE WRITES THE TAX CODE!

Just shows how politicians are.....screw you over with a smile on their face.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
And all he has to say is mind your own *** **** business.

Stay classy there Rangel!

This sickens me, we need term limits on these people ASAP, they have the mentality that they are kings and queens.

This has to stop.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
These people make me sick.Rangle is a liar and a crook. The people of NY city must be asleep at the wheel.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

And all he has to say is mind your own *** **** business. Stay classy there Rangel!

He should run for President!

Rangel 2012!!

How do we get term limits on them if they are the ones voting for it? Can an amendment be brought up for the country to vote on to stop this nonsense?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Since when are the words God and Damn , something that warrants ****** ?

I thought he had really "opened up" on the man asking the questions .

It`s always good to see politicans squirm though .

Edit;spelling

[edit on 10-3-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Since when are the words God and Damn , something that warrants ****** ?

Just playing safe....

And yes...it's always good to see 'em squirm!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Nice Find

Spoken by a true politician

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
And all he has to say is mind your own *** **** business.

Stay classy there Rangel!

This sickens me, we need term limits on these people ASAP, they have the mentality that they are kings and queens.

This has to stop.

There are term limits- they are called elections. He's a Democrat, though, so ethics problems and corruption won't stop him from being re-elected.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If the economy collapses the crooked politicians better run for the hills. Their lives won't be worth a plug nickel. That alone will be worth sticking around to see.

Explosive Video Reich, Obamas economic advisor no "White Male Construction Workers"

www.youtube.com...

At 2:33 Rangel says that you don't have to worry about the middle-class. They are struggling so hard to provide for their families they won't even notice they are being cheated.

Nice guy.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

There are term limits- they are called elections.

True...but at least the people who continually check only R or D across the board wouldn't be voting for the same jackasses every election.

It's just ridiculous to have so many tax evaders/cheats running around Washington.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

At 2:33 Rangel says that you don't have to worry about the middle-class. They are struggling so hard to provide for their families they won't even notice they are being cheated.

This guy needs his ass kicked.

Cripes...when is he up for re-election?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What's even more ridiculous, is that many members of Congress take their tax-payer provided chauffeur-driven vehicle across the street for lunch, or a couple blocks away, where it sits at the curb, idling, with the A/C or heater on for an hour.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

We should make them drive mopeds, sprees, and razzes.

They still get their taxpayer paid transportation...and save on gas to boot!

I agree...it's all BS.

Half of all congressmen are millionares yet they leech off of taxpayer money whenever possible.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is the same guy that keeps trying to get the draft reinstated. Every year he comes to congress with his bill.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

Ooh...yet another good bit of information about the guy.

Come on New York...what the hell are you thinking?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

For it to happen we would have to get ethical politicians in. I'm sure DeMint would vote for it. I know Sanford wouldn't get a vote, but he would sign it though.

I'm not sure who else though. If the Chinese call in there debit I can think of a few cities that we can sell them that would make our lives easier.

@crw2006

Not only that but he introduces the bill then votes against it, and his excuse is something about making a point or some craziness.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

reply to post by David9176

For it to happen we would have to get ethical politicians in. I'm sure DeMint would vote for it. I know Sanford wouldn't get a vote, but he would sign it though.

I'm not sure who else though. If the Chinese call in there debit I can think of a few cities that we can sell them that would make our lives easier.

There seems to be a big misconception concerning the debt. Most of the national debt is in the form of treasurys which can not be 'called in.' They have fixed maturity dates, at which time the face value is paid to the holder.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So they start selling the treasury's for penny's on the dollar and they sink our economy.

Either way we are not in a very good position.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So they start selling the treasury's for penny's on the dollar and they sink our economy.

Either way we are not in a very good position.

Sure, anyone could sell a treasury note for whatever they want. They would be the ones losing the money. They are worth face value on the day they mature- nothing more, nothing less. That would have no affect on the economy, whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

join