It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams Predictions for 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have watched some of Lindsey Williams stuff in the past and I have to say I was intrigued. This seems like it may be fear mongering but it does also seem plausable. So I figure I shwill share it with everyone here.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Y'know what, I'm getting so tired of these "truth" video's, articles, programs that all claim to be "in the know" about the so called global elites planning this and conspiring to do this, and it's always tied to them knowing about what's happening now, long before the current environment begins.

I don't know if these people were really told the truth, for some reason, because if I were planning to take over the world, it's not like I would go around telling the people who are always talking about what someone told them, their nefarious plans.

But let's assume for a second that this clown Williams WAS actually told all that stuff long in advance, that he does know about this huge, global impacting plan for world domination....... At what point does he become a co-conspirator?

I mean, it's fine to let us all in the news, but if it starts happening and you tell everyone what's REALLY happening, everything that is, except for who it is that's doing it all. Aren't you just as bad as these "evil empire" dudes, or even worse than they are if you don't feed the bastards to all of us normal people to deal with.

If what's happening now is the result of some evil plan for global default and ruin, and you won't tell us who is doing it, and I mean NAMES bro, then you can burn in hell right along with the perps. Stop telling us all about the "truth" of what they're doing, if you're not going to tell us WHO is doing it.

It's time to put up or shut up, holding out on the identities just makes you one of them.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I don't know if these people were really told the truth,

Yes he was. He proved it a number of times.

because if I were planning to take over the world, it's not like I would go around telling the people who are always talking about what someone told them, their nefarious plans.

They believe they have to tell it before doing it, to let the chance to people to resist. Like vampires need to be accepted in a home before being able to come in.

But let's assume for a second that this clown Williams WAS actually told all that stuff long in advance, that he does know about this huge, global impacting plan for world domination....... At what point does he become a co-conspirator?

A co-conspirator? He did nothing to aid the agenda, which means he's not a co-conspirator.

I mean, it's fine to let us all in the news, but if it starts happening and you tell everyone what's REALLY happening, everything that is, except for who it is that's doing it all. Aren't you just as bad as these "evil empire" dudes, or even worse than they are if you don't feed the bastards to all of us normal people to deal with.

If what's happening now is the result of some evil plan for global default and ruin, and you won't tell us who is doing it, and I mean NAMES bro, then you can burn in hell right along with the perps. Stop telling us all about the "truth" of what they're doing, if you're not going to tell us WHO is doing it.

It's time to put up or shut up, holding out on the identities just makes you one of them.

Go educate yourself, a lot of these people are known. Just a few names: David Rockefeller, the Rothschild family, Al Gore, the Bush family, the Gates family, Obama, Zbignew Brezinski, Henry Kissinger... anyway just look at Bilderberg's attendee list of the past 10 years and you'll have most of the top evil people behind this agenda.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
some people come out and tell you exactly what is happening, it spreads like wildfire through the truth movement but when you try and show a member of the general pulic, they are just not intersted.

In the end TPTB can say, "well we did give everyone warning and no one listened"

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

They believe they have to tell it before doing it, to let the chance to people to resist. Like vampires need to be accepted in a home before being able to come in.

You had me till that quote...

All these prediction people sing the old REO Speedwagon song.

I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another.......

[edit on 10-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I am new to this person referenced so I have no history here.

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yes he was. He proved it a number of times.

Can you point me to that proof please, thanks.

because if I were planning to take over the world, it's not like I would go around telling the people who are always talking about what someone told them, their nefarious plans.

Upon what do you base that belief? I've heard claims about religious time-traveling aliens that required less faith. Like the vampires?? Are you serious? What cosmic law is in play here?

A co-conspirator? He did nothing to aid the agenda, which means he's not a co-conspirator.

That would make him an 'accomplice' even if not an original conspirator; if my neighbor tells me all about his plan to murder the mayor and I refuse to tell the police who's going to do it, I'm going to be charged as an accessory. (Whether I'd be convicted depends on circumstance. But being a "passive accomplice" is still being an accomplice.)

Go educate yourself, a lot of these people are known.

I think that has nothing to do with the point the other poster was making. If someone comes to me and says, "PJ, I have the inside story on someone who is trying to kill you!" the obvious question is, "Really? Who?!" Having them go, "Oh you know, all the common bad guys" would be ridiculous. You might as well claim the information came from aliens or psychics or fiction novelists in this case.

Either there is a specific source for that information or there is not and/or there is a specific source for the operations or not. If someone claims to have gotten their information from a good source and to have inside info on the operational source, and they are going into major media terrifying people with it which is the BIG thing to me, then I feel it is only ethical that they also reveal the source of info and/or the source of operations planned. Otherwise they might just be making it up out of whole cloth and probably don't deserve any greater recognition than that would get them.

David Rockefeller, the Rothschild family, Al Gore, the Bush family, the Gates family, Obama, Zbignew Brezinski, Henry Kissinger... anyway just look at Bilderberg's attendee list of the past 10 years and you'll have most of the top evil people behind this agenda.

In all seriousness, a wild arm-sweeping generalization of "everybody bad is doing everything bad" doesn't even really qualify as 'information'.

PJ

[edit on 11-3-2009 by RedCairo]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have been posting Lindsey Williams' latest updates, including his "emergency updates" on YouTube under the usename bluestealth1984. I have been given the green light from him personally to post these. Here is the link to the April 2009 update: tr.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here's a legitmate insider who's made stunningly accurate predictions in the past, someone whos trying to bring critical info to the masses so we might be able to avoid enslavement...and folks just laugh and roll their eyes.

(snip)

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread, but thought I would repeat myself for those who don't read all threads

I have listened to this man many times and for some reason something didn't add up.

He keeps talking about the grace of God and how he was able to do this and that through the grace of God.

Yet when he gets told by a mortal man to close his web site and stop talking about this or that, he obeyed.

Surely he would have enough faith in the Grace of God to protect him from mere mortal men.

I don't doubt that his information is correct, what I am asking now is which side he is working for?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i can't believe i've waited this long to listen to his interview from Jan. '09 on the "Byte Show"!

what worries my most is the "hyper-inflation" that he says will occur in the next 6-9 months...

i can't seem to find a link for the audio interview at the moment, but i'm sure it's somewhere on ATS if you do a thorough search - i couldn't find that either though...

new topics

top topics

join