It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Professionals getting in to 911 truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
mp911truth.org...

I was doing some home work and I didnt even know this organization - existed and I bet no one has ever linked ATS to their site ... so, check out these guys and lets discuss how "We the People" can exercise some Authorit~I.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yes indeed let us have a new professional unhindered investigation into 9-11 free from political cronyism. The 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY and the 9-11 Commission Report are filled with lies.

The terrorist acts of 9/11 resulted in the immediate deaths of 3,000 emergency service workers and innocent citizens. The inhalation of toxic dust in the weeks following 9/11 will result in the premature deaths of additional thousands of rescue and construction workers and New York residents. The acts of 9/11 have been further used to justify the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, which have resulted in the deaths of thousands of military personnel and hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.

As medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents.

We are not alone in our concerns about the validity of the 9/11 Commission Report. A group of 25 senior U.S. intelligence services and law enforcement veterans sent a joint letter to the U.S. Congress expressing similar concerns and their desire for a new investigation. Several very senior CIA veterans have called the 9/11 Commission Report "a cover up" and "a joke" and have called for a new investigation. Several former Republican administration senior appointees have called for a new investigation. Several U.S. State Department veterans have called for a new investigation. And dozens of former senior U.S. military officers have also called for a new investigation.

Therefore, we, the members of Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, call for a new and independent investigation into the events of 9/11/01 by a duly constituted legal body with the authority to subpoena and require testimony under oath, and with authority to prosecute if criminal activity is discovered, so that the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity can at last be brought to justice.

Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth Mission Statement

We, the members of Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, believe that there remains a pressing need for a new and independent criminal investigation into the events of 9/11/01. There is incontrovertible publicly available evidence since that day that the official account of the events is incomplete and fraught with errors. The 9/11 Commission Report failed to address many of the most important questions that were presented to the Commission by the victims’ families and other concerned Americans, and those that they did address were inadequately answered.

As medical professionals we understand in a personal way the depth of human suffering caused by the devastation associated with the attacks of that day and the severe health problems that befell the courageous men and women who carried out the subsequent cleanup. Only the discovery powers and authority available to the judiciary will be able to identify and bring to justice the perpetrators. We stand together with millions of other Americans and citizens of other nations in demanding a full, unbiased investigation and prosecution of these crimes against humanity. If we give a pass to the perpetrators who are likely still at large, we do so at our peril.

Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

SIGN THE PETITION !

We encourage and invite all medical professionals to join us and sign the petition in support of a new investigation of 9/11.

Please send an email to [email protected] stating your desire to sign the petition. And include in your email:

Your name:
Degrees held:
Occupation / Specialty:
Telephone:
Email address:
A brief personal statement in support of the petition would be appreciated, but is not required.
A photo of yourself would also be appreciated, but is also not required.
In order to avoid fictitious attribution, someone from our organization will contact you by phone or email to confirm your identity.

Thank you!

PETITION:

We, the members of Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, believe that whereas:

There is incontrovertible publicly available evidence since 9/11/01 that the official account of the events of that day is incomplete and fraught with errors;

The 9/11 Commission Report inadequately answered, and in numerous cases even failed to address, many of the most important questions that were called to its attention;

The blatant disregard of extensive compelling evidence that clearly refutes the official account raises rational suspicion of intentional deception by agents of the U.S. Government;

U.S. Government policies have been, and continue to be, founded upon assumptions about the events of 9/11 that are likely to be erroneous;

Life-threatening maladies caused by toxic environmental conditions at Ground Zero in New York City persist today and will continue to develop in the future; and

The perpetrators of the heinous crimes against humanity that were committed on 9/11 have still not been brought to justice.

Therefore, we, the members of Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, call for a new and independent investigation into the events of 9/11/01 by a duly constituted legal body with the authority to subpoena and require testimony under oath, and with authority to prosecute if criminal activity is discovered, so that the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity can at last be brought to justice.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This entire website is nothing but an appeal to authority

Medical doctors are no more educated in Structural Engineering, Architecture, Fire Resistance, Metallurgy, Explosives, Controlled Demolition, than the average person.

"The reason the alternate theories of 9/11 had traction for me was because of the rock solid scientific evidence for fatal flaws in the official story. I am always heartened to see further scientific clout in debunking the nonsense official account and it is vital that professionals with specialized knowledge speak out. We need this kind of backing and notoriety to overcome the all too easy tendency to be relegated into the conspiracy theory corner."

-Clifford Cassidy, BSc, MSc

mp911truth.org...

Besides this doctor's opinion, what has he got to offer? He goes on to praise Mr. Gage from A&E, and we all know his qualifications.

Another silly website that offers nothing in the way of hard evidence.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Medical doctors are no more educated in Structural Engineering, Architecture, Fire Resistance, Metallurgy, Explosives, Controlled Demolition, than the average person.

mp911truth.org...

Besides this doctor's opinion, what has he got to offer? He goes on to praise Mr. Gage from A&E, and we all know his qualifications.

So what is your point? really? did you expect a whole load of facts and what not? as long as more people join and we can get a real investigation it works for me.

All you seem to do its complain as if you already now the truth even though the inconsistencies are in your face. I don't care if you dont believe in any of the theories but believing in the official story is plain dumb.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

"The reason the alternate theories of 9/11 had traction for me was because of the rock solid scientific evidence for fatal flaws in the official story. I am always heartened to see further scientific clout in debunking the nonsense official account and it is vital that professionals with specialized knowledge speak out. We need this kind of backing and notoriety to overcome the all too easy tendency to be relegated into the conspiracy theory corner."

mp911truth.org...

I find this whole debate is kind of silly and here's why,

Debating if an independent investigation should take place for 911 is pointless because so what, what if they do have an independent investigation and it supports the findings of the first one?

Everyone against a second investigation seems to think something more is going to come out of it but if they all so believe the truth movement is just hot air then why not have a second investigation that may show it's not?

If the second one does happen one day and comes to the same conclusions as the first then a third will be called for and a fourth etc. If this is the case then the truth movement just makes itself look like a bunch of nut jobs.

Either way the nay say'ers would win.

So I think it's just plain silly anyone attacks the idea in the first place unless they all know something the truth movement doesn't.

I should say I could care less either way at this point and just think it's silly to debate a second investigation.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So? Who cares? Medical professionals are highly educated individuals with extensive training in logic and common sense, and a higher than average level of ethical behavior. A person does not need to be educated in Structural Engineering, Architecture, Fire Resistance, Metallurgy, Explosives, Controlled Demolition, and Physics in order to determine that the Bush Regime government was lying through their teeth and that the script for the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY was filled with contradictions, improbabilities, impossibilities, and outright lies. Why do you lie for them and shamelessly defend their treason?

As medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents.

[edit on 3/11/09 by SPreston]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And what education do you have to support your argument?

Are you in any of the above listed professions?

If not then you have basically admitted you don't have the qualifications yourself to argue for the official story either.

It does work BOTH ways you know....

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis

So what is your point? really?

My point is, a handful of medical doctors will not change anything.

did you expect a whole load of facts and what not?

Facts from the truth movement? No sir, I didn't expect any.

as long as more people join and we can get a real investigation it works for me.

There will not be another investigation. First of all, it is not needed. In addition, I highly doubt the people of the United States will support wasting millions of more taxpayers money on a conspiracy theory.

All you seem to do its complain as if you already now the truth even though the inconsistencies are in your face. I don't care if you dont believe in any of the theories but believing in the official story is plain dumb.

I am not complaining. I don't claim to know everything regarding 911. I DO however, know it was not an inside job.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

There will not be another investigation.

You do not know that.

First of all, it is not needed.

SAYS WHOM?

I highly doubt the people of the United States will support wasting millions of more taxpayers money on a conspiracy theory.

This is your opinion nothing more, and YOU do not know what the people in this country will support for a new investigation. Furthermore, if there is going to be a new investigation, the people in this country will not support our corrupt government to run it.
One more thing, the Official Story is the conspiracy theory, and that’s a fact.

I am not complaining. I don't claim to know everything regarding 911. I DO however, know it was not an inside job.

Obviously, you have not done your research into 911 very well, but for what ever it is worth, I want some of what you are taken that keeps your mind in a safe place. lol

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I just hope their medical judgement is better than their architectural judgement!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
you don't have the qualifications yourself to argue for the official story either.

I didn't say they were not qualified to "argue." What I am saying is that just because they are doctors, does not mean that they are right. Quite the contrary; as I have shown one of the doctors is a supporter of Richard Gage. This alone shows his knowledge of the facts.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Most of these Docs, Nurses, and Miscellaneous associated medical types seem to be retired or in second or alternative careers. I didn't see anyone in any position of significance. This parallels the "World Leaders" group of random aldermen and assistants to assistants. It will provide a group identity for the medical and semi-medical conspiracy types and allow them to team for their cause and state ther opinions. I note that some are members of other [insert name here]-for-truth groups, also.
I agree with Cameron Fox that the populace is unlikely to exert pressure on the government for another investigation due to the cost and the general consensus that even if the final report isn't perfect, it's close enough. I believe that the general populace has no patience for another investigation now, they are worried about the economy, their jobs, and keeping ther houses and health care coverage. Medical folks and such don't wield any special influence on this topic and are less technically qualified than the engineers and scientists. There is also the question of when the investigation would stop and be declared completed. There would be continued calls for investigations by those whose pet theories were not validated. Of course, they would claim 'cover up' and demand yet another investigation. Who could even do such an investigation in a disinterested fashion that would be accepted by a majority?
Even the truthers realize that, unless there is a real evidentiary breakthrough [not missing video frames and recanting witnesses], it won't happen.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I didn't say they were not qualified to "argue." What I am saying is that just because they are doctors, does not mean that they are right.

And who's saying they're right?

I think the point is professional people of all professions are now jumping on the 9-11 truth bandwagon. But as usual you go the predictable route of trying to discredit people, instead of bringing that 'hard evidence' you say you want but seem to either avoid or ignore when faced with it.

Hard evidence? How about the tilt of the top of the South Tower. That alone is enough hard evidence to prove that there was more energy acting on that building than office fires and asymmetrical damage. How about REALLY researching that event just for a start, instead of wasting your time digging up dirt on people? Oh and putting faith in carp like Greenings paper, where is the governments explanation? Why did they conveniently ignore it? But that's for another thread...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Good to see the doctors are getting together and waking up.

More and more people are waking up to the lies of 9/11. And none of them will ever go back to sleep.

What that means is, eventually, believers in the official story will end up a tiny minority. Then the people can unify and take back their country from the bankers.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
And who's saying they're right?

Not me.

Like I said, they can argue until the cows come home. Their argument is heard only by CT. In addition, their arguments contain the same evidence-free rhetoric that the rest of the truth movement throws out there. 7 1/2 years later and still.... nothing. No new investigation, no proof. No nuthin.'

I think the point is professional people of all professions are now jumping on the 9-11 truth bandwagon.

And not a single one of them are making a legitimate argument.

But as usual you go the predictable route of trying to discredit people, instead of bringing that 'hard evidence' you say you want but seem to either avoid or ignore when faced with it.

Yes, I will discredit them. And I will counter their evidence.

How about the tilt of the top of the South Tower.

How bout it? Professionals (excluding NIST) have written papers explaining how this happened.....
Then you say things like this:

Oh and putting faith in carp like Greenings paper, where is the governments explanation? Why did they conveniently ignore it? But that's for another thread...

You were given his E-mail address. Has your research included questioning Dr. Greenings paper? ...........yeah i didn't think so.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Lets get back to the "Medical Professionals" shall we?

This "Doctor" is my favorite so far:

Larry Burk, MD

The most plausible explanation for the incredible level of national denial even among otherwise well-informed, left-wing liberals, is that we have all been subject to a mass hypnotic trance induced by the carefully-scripted events on 9/11.

"The sequence of events on 9/11 has much in common with standard hypnotic techniques for rapid trance induction.

mp911truth.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

AWESOME!!!

The more groups the better of professional people!!

The "political group" came out the other day!

This is GREAT! At some point the General Public, has GOT to be curious to find out...........WHY there are so MANY groups of Professionals and regular people that say.............. something doesn't "smell" right, regarding 911.

I think more and more people will realize - the truth has never been released!

AWESOME FIND S AND F!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

actually, i worked in the O.R. at a hospital, and every surgeon, nurse, etc. believes the "official" story to the death. you wouldn't believe how many of these "intelligent" individuals can't think for more than 2 seconds on their own...

personally, i was the only one speaking of the REAL 9/11 truth there, but i was only able to reach a total of about 5-7 people, in the sense of getting them to "wake up" to the real events of 9/11... it's bad enough that they know mostly everything about the human body, so they apply their "know-it-all" minds to every other aspect of living and think that they have all the answers for everything else, including 9/11.

boy did i ever shut them up with some truth! ...i was even teaching surgeons about the pineal gland!

medical personnel are no more informed than the news that they watch - ANYONE, no matter their profession, needs to perform their own research to obtain any bit of truth about 9/11. all it takes is more than an hour of your time, and the truth becomes apparent, and practically obvious!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I feel sorry for those who still believe the rigged official story,and then insist they are right(hi cameron) and everybody else is wrong....

It tells me they will believe anything, even when the evidence says otherwise...
akin to a "mass hypnotic trance induced by the carefully-scripted events on 9/11"...!!

The offical "fairytale" has holes so big , you could fly a Jumbo through.....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
I feel sorry for those who still believe the rigged official story,and then insist they are right(hi cameron) and everybody else is wrong....

While I appreciate your empathy, it is misguided.

Thanks again.

CF

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join