posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
OK I'll bite.
My questions are:
Assuming you are from this galaxy or possibly another, and assuming that the Earth is not unique and that there are many planets with intelligent
- Why have you come here?
- How are you able to travel the stars?
- How long has your race(s) existed, and what is your lifespan in comparision to a human?
- What is like on your world? Do you have a solar system like ours?
- How long did it take your species to develop space faring technology to allow you to travel the stars?
- Do some races see human beings as a lesser species?
- We have a tendency to be very violent species and can be cruel to our own kind, is that why they have not revealed themselves to us?
- How do you select the ones you choose to come into contact with? Is it by chance or is it predetermined?
- How, and how long did it take your race to evolve?
- Do you have information about how the human race evolved on this planet? It does not seem that we all the correct information as to how we came to
be on this world. All we seem to have are religious dogmas and flimsy scientific theories.
That's it. I couldn't think of anything at first, but then it all just kind came pouring out. Could have kept going, my curiousity and imagination
got the best of me.