It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, tonight is the full moon..soooo hello!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hi everyone! and Happy Full Moon!! I have been lurking around since Oct. of '08 and decided to finally have some manners and say hello, even though I informally busted into the Up To the Date Market thread last week! (thanks to you guys over there!
)

I have a lot of interests, mainly in the areas of the economy, psychology (my degree), survival, or whatever else peaks my psyche that day! I am nervous about introducing myself out of distrust (naturally!) and fear that I'm going to do something wrong I guess. But since tonight is the Full Moon, why not??

I want to say I have followed Questioningall for some time (you ARE prolific, might I say), Redhatty, HX-1963, Northern Raider, Elston, Antar(love your avatar), Mystic (love your avatar too) as well as a lot of others on this site!! I hope I got all of your names spelled right, BTW.

I have had a lot of dreams in my life that one day I might share and did do a lot of "work" with them in college. I was lucky enogh to have a professor devoted to that and learned a lot from him. So maybe someday I will venture out and share them with you in the Psychoogy Forum. Some, (of course), having a lot to do with the solar system as well as my personal history. I have alot I was planning on saying in my intro, but it escapes me now, lol! OH! I know! Thank you PerpetualSeeker (you know what I mean ! ) I also am a painter of wolves and make jewelry if that helps to know who I am as a person, as well as being an "INFJ"...and to Whisper67, "Hi neighbor!!"...Have a good night and don't forget to go out and howl a little bit!

Love,
FMF

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

Hey there fullmoonfairy welcome to ATS and a very Happy Crow Moon to you ... see you on the boards.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Hello fullmoonfairy!

Is tonight the full Moon?

OMG!

Must get home soon.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
hello new member
i am quite new myelf but hello

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Hey welcome to ATS.

Enjoy yourself

And what a moon it was huh?

Looked amazing...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome, fellow traveler of paths!

Bring it on!!!

IA

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

You are the first to reply!! I think I actually clapped my hands, haha!
I need to go and remind my nephew of the moon for a minute; this is a long standing tradition we have. He waits for me to tell him as he is too young to keep track, but it is a lot of fun for us both. Thanks again for my first official welcome!....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's my pleasure ... I'm sure we'll be bumping into each other from time to time so see you soon.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hiyas Neighbor & welcome, officially to ATS! Yes, I was just admiring the moon before I saw your post.

Hx3 & Red are some of my two favorite peeps here on ATS. That's an awesome thread too. It's kinda turning into a fincancial pub of sorts. Good info and good fun!

Thanks for saying hi & so glad you're now a member!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I won't say where , but I think we live close to each other by the things I 've gathered fron my "snoopin' 'round here"...?n No big thing, just nice to know I live close to someone who is on this site! I don't feel quite so alone now!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I won't say where , but I think we live close to each other by the things I 've gathered fron my "snoopin' 'round here"...?n No big thing, just nice to know I live close to someone who is on this site! I don't feel quite so alone now!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ok, first "Queen stupid" mistake of double posting..
no more wine for me!! I'll learn quick enough though!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Ya, it is an AWESOME one here; the wind is blowing and it is getting ready to storm too. You can't ask for better than that!

Thanks for replying!
FMF

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

You should! As I said a minute ago it is a beautiful moon too with the storm about to roll in here where I live...truly awesome..I just emailed my nephew since that is out tradition! He lives in another state a long way from here but we sometimes go out and "howl together" at the arranged time. Silly, but we love it!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Thank you for the greeting! We should share some of our "paths" sometime..I would love to!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the house of minds

A full moon indeed. Something that has been happening to me recently [ last 2 years ] is, i have been experiencing an uplifting mood and what feels like a spiritual enlightenment around the time of a full moon. On a quarter moon ive been experiencing an increase in depression [ i suffer Bipolar ] which is very strange. Ive tried to eliminate the idea of me being affected by the Moon however, ive been keeping notes since i first noticed the symtoms and they have a direct pattern.....strange

So yea, Happy Full Moon Everyone

Love and respect to you all.

IP

Edit to add : ive just realised something here, this is the 1st time ive spoke out about this. It very well have something to do with feeling absolutley on top of the world..........i wish it was a full moon every night lol. Peace!!

[edit on 10-3-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fullmoonfairy

::looks out her window::

::hides::

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

Ya know, I do think the moon has a definite impact on how humans react. I will say for your sake, that today, I also feel uplifted. I have been going thru something of a "situation" myself and have been feeling really off kilter; however, everyone is different. Especially in the bi-polar situations. I hope you have someone you trust and see on a regular basis that brings you relief. That is a huge part in the recovery process! Do you have someone?

I help administer some of the testing materials where I work, so even though I'm not a professional by any means I do know what is involved..I truly hope you are ok!

FMF

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Oh my gosh I'm laughing my hind end off! Whatever!

You must keep this by your bedside judgung how quick you respond to everyone here!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Welcome fullmoonfairy!

I a newbie, too. Happy Full MOON

<<   2 >>

join