It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Made Repeated Requests for Military Aircraft, Documents Show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

i wasnt so you know!

i was only saying that sometimes i could see them doing it. if its official business and they all have to be at the same place. i should have said that too.

i still think she throws tantrums. you can see it on her face. WHERE IS MY G5!!!???!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! (taps hoof)

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
reply to post by jd140

i wasnt so you know!

i was only saying that sometimes i could see them doing it. if its official business and they all have to be at the same place. i should have said that too.

i still think she throws tantrums. you can see it on her face. WHERE IS MY G5!!!???!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! (taps hoof)

umm

I don't think I have even read your post. I know I didn't quote you, so why are you being so defensive?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think Pelosi would fare far better in the public eye if she was just go back to riding her broom back to California.

The woman makes me ill. She has been over tucked and over Botoxed and probably soaks in a formaldehyde bath in order to look her best.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
reply to post by jd140

i wasnt so you know!

umm

I don't think I have even read your post. I know I didn't quote you, so why are you being so defensive?

i just used it as a stepping stone to post about her hoof tapping really

peace

[edit on 3/11/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The way Pelosi has worked to cut the defense budget in the past shows the absolute nerve of this woman. This coming after the backlash the CEOs took for riding in private jets - the country is going broke and she's cruising around in Air Force jets she expects to be available at her disposal.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Pelosi's behavior sends a message to us (citizens) that her party won the election and that gives them (at the top) the right to do whatever they want. They've said it many times and they are doing stuff as fast as they can. Each aspect of this behavior slams home the message that there is nothing at all we underlings can do about it. I believe the official term is Entitlement. They are entitled to use everything this nation produces however they please. I don't know if this covers all elected officials at all levels or just Washington DC but it certainly applies there. I'm assuming that the current opposition party grabs all they can as well. To paraphrase a previous poster, both parties are the same, same, same, same, same...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Zaphod58

This goes for Presidents as well.. he shouldn't be allowed to fly AF1 unless its official national business.. not to fly to Iowa to give a campaign speech to corn farmers, and the likes such as that.

And you're going to protect him how? The only way they would be able to secure the aircraft would be to keep all the other passengers off the plane.
That makes a lot of sense doesn't it.

Oh, well that's easy actually. I don't believe the President, while being President, should be allowed to campaign for anyone other than himself. And further more, as President, I don't believe you should be allowed to campaign until the YEAR OF the election.

Just in my opinion of course. I am quite sick of supporting these Aholes life style, their elections, their corruption.

I do agree with you that the Military DOES need these aircraft for a variety of reasons.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
Does this really surprise anybody. The government today see themselves as royalty the Kings and Duchesses of America. Every year they do nothing but prove how pro-self and anti-America they are. You do not get into politics anymore to better society you get into it to fatten your pockets.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Here's the way I view it. The worlds best chef is nothing without clean plates.

So that makes the dishwasher pretty important.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by antar
So since the Speaker of the House is third in line to the Presidency, the Speaker of the House needs to be in a secured aircraft which is built to protect them against all danger, right? So whats the problem?

The only one who should be using Military tracnsport for leisure use is the President. The security measure around her are no where near as strict as it is around the POTUS. If she needs a G5 for her family members she can charter one.

I'm actually stunned a couple of people are actually defending her and her actions.

I'm not defending any of their actions, only the military. As I said, if they want to travel with their family, make them charter their own plane.

Antar my stance is that the military does need these planes to fly people around and will keep flying them for years to come. That's all I'm defending here.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am in the military and there is ways for myself and my immediate family to travel on military aircraft from place to place...but only if there is room and I am going exactly where that aircraft is, but if this chick is just taking pleasure cruises around the country using the military as a cab then something should be done.. Official business, yes, Party time at the Pelosi pad......No Sir I dont like it!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There are many in government to protect and serve.

Protect their own interest and serve themselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I agree some percs and other use of funds are rediculous, but to be fair,
Here is another side regarding the emails, planes, travel, etc...

Mostly False

but there are some strange things:
Pelosi Rickrolls the Nation

And this is a must read:
Why Is Rick Wagoner Fired and Nancy Pelosi Still Working?

and one more in the strange things category:
Nancy Pelosi Has A S**T List And Guess Who Made It?

Outlandish? I agree in part. The truth is stranger than fiction

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, this is a big surprise.

Since when has the President/Congress/etc ever thought of the military as more than just Kevlar that can mow the grass?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join