It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials: Iran does not have key nuclear material

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

would those traces of highy enriched Uranium in Iran be the same highy enriched Uranium from imported parts which Iran supplied details of where, when and who they purchased them from?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
they could be, but traces of 70+% enriched uranium from operations of russia over a decade ago is highly highly unlikley, epecially after everything is painted over and referbished.
so why would Iran repaint and referbish their facilities before inspection?
and why isnt Iran cooperating with inspectors and the U.N?
why is everything so damn clandestine if iran just wants peace?!?!?

there are too many coincedences for this to be just a "peaceful program"

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
So again tell me just how Israel is going to strike Iran?

By getting the US to do it first.

From there on, they can say that they're just helping their ally the US with fighting "terrorism," hence why they want the US to attack Iran first, so badly.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

The U.S wont strike first
they wont even alow american controled iraqi airspace to be used. they also stoped selling modern weapons to isreal to supplement their attack... if America wanted to attack we already wouldve...isreal will make the first move

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by neo67
their history has direct relevance to how they act internationally.

when iran has repeatedly called for the destruction of israel-wipe them off the face of the earth

i say to you when iran a desert country with 2 natural,clean abundent resources such as solar and wind need nuclear power?

dont fool yourself by thinking its just for energy purposes. its for the bomb.

yes isreal does have nukes but noone will admit it.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by neo67]

I see you like propoganda

time and time again it has been stated that Iran did not call for the destruction of Israel, he did say that the Zionist regime will be wiped from the pages of history.

This is all about the US distancing themselves from Israel so when Israel attacks Iran, Iran will close the straight of Hormuz and fire at US ships.
The US will then claim they are not supporting Isael and that this is an act of war and are the victims of the evil Iran.

95% of the US population probably have no idea where Iran is let alone Israel, and wouldn't have a clue that Israel will have to fly over Iraq which is still US air space in order to attack Iran, thus implicating the US in any attack if they fly over Iraq.

Look real close and you can see the US constantly appearing to be holding out the olive branch of peace to Iran and close the door on Israel.
Giving aid to Gaza and openly saying they need Irans help in Afghanistan.

Most people will not even see this occuring, they will however call for Irans blood after they retaliate against another Illegal attack.

propaganda? dude you need to smell what you are shoveling.
everyone knows who he means when he says that

be the defender of iran if you want to -when nuclear terrorism rears it s ugly head and it will its only a matter of time. and it will be iran selling them to hamas,hezballah,etc.

iran has fought proxy wars in iraq and lebannon,funds hamas, and hezballah they have tried to bring down isreal at every chance they get- do not try to tell me iran is just a country such an innocent nation.

if you remember this post on this thread on that day- i want you to question your comments.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by neo67]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
The U.S wont strike first

How many congressmen did you see spouting the "We must stop Iran before they wipe Israel off the map" comment during the Bush admin?

they also stoped selling modern weapons to isreal to supplement their attack...

Selling weapons is one thing, but still funding their weapons programs is another. How much financial aid have we cut off from Israel ever since they made it public that they want to go to war with Iran?

if America wanted to attack we already wouldve...isreal will make the first move

Now that some people see through Israel's propoganda, I don't think this administration will go to war with Iran unless AIPAC ups their pressure on our goverment. Israel will not make the first move, especially after the negative world publicity it has received after the Lebanon invasion, Gaza invasion, and imprisonment of the Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
dude dO NOT try to make it appear that lebanese,palistinians, and gaza residents were sitting down on their sofas watching tv just minding their own business and the so called evil isreal woke up one day and said hey lets go kill a bunch of people they reacted from being attacked.

that statement is severly misleading.

dont get me wrong here i dont condone alot of what both sides have done when there are other ways to resolve conflicts.

isreal has a right to exist every nation has the right to exist but
if its a government of "hate" then it should not

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just had to add this news item from today:

Iran says it is ready to host tourists who wish to visit its nuclear power plant in Bushehr during the Persian New Year holidays.

Iranian officials seek to highlight their "peaceful" nuclear intentions by opening the nuclear installations in southern Iran during Nowruz.

When the US Secretary of Defense states that Iran does not have, and is no where near having, nuclear weapons capabilities, it is not just a guess.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
with all do respect but when has the us intelligence ever been right about anything.
cause thats what they go buy they dont go buy on just what iran says
they dont go buy what iaea says.

i still say iran needs to give up nuclear power cause iran is a desert country with two natural abundant engergy sources,wind and solar and those are far cheaper and cleaner than nuclear.

they want the bomb and the supposed "power" goes with it. if this is left uncheck i reitterate an earlier post, when iran fights proxy wars in lebanon and in iraq and funds hamas and hezbollah and will sell or give them nukes.

it will be armageddon.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo67

If Iran really was after a Nuke , they would just buy it from Russia.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
reply to post by neo67

If Iran really was after a Nuke , they would just buy it from Russia.

if it was that easy they would have already russia,china,india,pakistan,north korea dont want to risk a ww3 because if they did sell them one all hell would break loose.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo67

Why do you say that, the only country to ever use a nuke was........(drum roll)..... the good ole USA

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by neo67

Why do you say that, the only country to ever use a nuke was........(drum roll)..... the good ole USA

by an administration over 60 years ago to save lives for a japanese invasion-save lives on both sides. i wish the nuke wasnt used yes

and if you think about there is some good that came out of those 2 trajic days the weapon to end all weapons has never been used agian.

i wish nukes could be uninvented truth be told

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

i wish nukes could be uninvented truth be told

You and I dont see eye to eye much, thats kool, we discuss.

I agree 100% on that quote. S 4 u

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
take a look at countries that have nuclear power plants-not one of them stopped at just the plant they developed the bomb as well

if that doesnt convince you nothing will.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo67

Canada has no Nuclear bombs and they developed the Candu reactor

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by neo67

Canada has no Nuclear bombs and they developed the Candu reactor

yeah my bad i am in error i googled that lol

canada,south africa dont but they have the techonolgoy to build them

but then agian iran is no canada-canada is truly a peaceful country when its in the international arena

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo67
dude dO NOT try to make it appear that lebanese,palistinians, and gaza residents were sitting down on their sofas watching tv just minding their own business and the so called evil isreal woke up one day and said hey lets go kill a bunch of people they reacted from being attacked.

Strawman argument. Show me where I said any of that.

"So called evil israel." Did I call it "evil israel," if not then why say I did?

The fact of the matter is that the Palestinians are in a prison system. The prison walls keeps them locked into their towns, Israel imposes curfews on them, Israel shuts down their water supply and electricity to punish them, Israel holds check points in every town to keep Palestinians from fleeing.

When Israel invaded Lebanon and Gaza, they trapped the civilians in there. In Lebanon, they bombed the bridges, airports, highways, before they invaded and then they dropped fliers telling people to leave. How were those people supposed to leave when Israel cut off any means of escape? It was a cruel joke the Israeli goverment played on the Lebanese, just like someone barricading all means of an exit to a room and then setting the room on fire, and then telling people to escape.

dont get me wrong here i dont condone alot of what both sides have done when there are other ways to resolve conflicts.

Both sides are at fault for taking the wrong approach, but there's one side that keeps building on the land of the other and keeps adding fuel to the fire.

isreal has a right to exist every nation has the right to exist but
if its a government of "hate" then it should not

If they're not a goverment of hate, then why are all their leaders still oppressing other nations? Why do they look down upon the neighboring Arabs and claim that they should all be "driven to the sea"? Why have they intentionally mislead the US goverment to start a war with Iran?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
its also worth note that the candian government is relitvley stable in a stable region..unlike Iran. But these arguments dont matter. once Iran has the nuke you sympythisers will just find another B-S excuse for them...and when Iran Uses the nuke itself or via proxy or sells it (or the blueprints) to another country or terrorist group, you will yet again find another B-S excuse. argument and reason are futile

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
once Iran has the nuke you sympythisers will just find another B-S excuse for them...and when Iran Uses the nuke itself or via proxy or sells it (or the blueprints) to another country or terrorist group, you will yet again find another B-S excuse. argument and reason are futile

"Once Iran has a nuke"? Can you show me any proof that Iran is even working towards this goal?

It's easy to respond with a "lets hate Iran" predisposed mentality taught by the media, but until you actual see that the media has been lying to you just to justify another war, you will never see the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join