It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a clone of Akhenaten?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Well, I think I've heard it all now.

He is not a clone, maybe the antichrist though......lol

I started a thread on that subject. It was soon proved to be a ridiculous question. The prophecy says the antchrist will be liked by everyone. If it was the other way round we might be on to something.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Clone or not, just a symbolic, familiar vehicle for TPTB

Rather obvious in stills,

though not so much in motion guess cause of bad vibrations/energy

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by regullick

Yes he is a clone. That is the only possible and most reasonable explanation....

I am sorry, I do not want to ridicule, but the topic is a little far fetched isn´t it?

What is so mystical about obama anyway? He is a normal president with normal ups and downs. The only difference to the one before is that this guy is black and not braindead.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I like Freeman, he has some great ideas. I find the photo comparisons between Obama and his family intriguing. Lately of course Obama has named the retirement savings program myRA. RA was worshiped by Akhenaten myRA sounding like myGOD. Hidden in plain sight?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Nightaudit
Yes he is a clone. That is the only possible and most reasonable explanation....

I am sorry, I do not want to ridicule, but the topic is a little far fetched isn´t it?

What is so mystical about obama anyway? He is a normal president with normal ups and downs. The only difference to the one before is that this guy is black and not braindead.

What so mystical?

How about the incredible, disappearing background documentation? How about the false SS#, fake birth certificate and fake selective service registration? How about the barrage of new info about to be released in the ongoing background investigation?

I dunno what barry is, aside from total bovine-scatology, but whatever the police investigation releases may well rock our domestic world.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

He was definitely born in Kenya. Kenya was a part of the old Middle East. This another reason his birth certificate was faked. If he was born in the old Middle East this raises questions related to ye olde Anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

(post by 999zxcv removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
*** KNOCK IT OFF ***

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
thread closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>