It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a clone of Akhenaten?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I didn´t really know where to post this, I hope it´s okay here.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Obama is not a clone, he's a regular born person like the rest of his. Fantasizing the idea he is great or god-like is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No, because Akhenaton believed in one God.
Obama, the abortion President, believes he is God.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I have found my face in an old book I have from Egypt, and also in renneisance art and gothic statues. Still I don't believe I am a clone... If anything it proves I am a descendant of ancient royal burden

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Nope.

He's Borg.

His "Yes We Can" cube will assimilate us all.

Resistance is Futile.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-3-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
Nope.

He's Borg.

His "Yes We Can" cube will assimilate us all.

Resistance is Futile.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-3-2009 by kommunist]

I think you are right, but he does kinda resemble Akh.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by regullick

Wouldn't surprise me, actually. And for the record, this question have been raised before. For example, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as I said, it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, I think I've heard it all now.

He is not a clone, maybe the antichrist though......lol

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Nope. The nose of the statue is longer. And the eyes are squinty-ier, more Asiatic, if you will.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Obama is, wait for it, a human man. He is not god, he is not a reincarnation of a god. He is also not satan or a reincarnation of any thereof. Obama is a human, that for some reason some people like to say he is either god or satan.

Now, in four years we will have another politician in the news running for presidency, and we will have people claiming the person is god/satan and around we will go again.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Nope. The nose of the statue is longer. And the eyes are squinty-ier, more Asiatic, if you will.

Naaah, the guy represented was a liar and a stoner, that's why his nose and eyes look the way they do

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Holy crap he does kind of look like him.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by draconian45
Holy crap he does kind of look like him.

Kindof Caucasian blonde and blueeyed racist remark: Well you know what they say: They all look alike

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!!! This is funny stuff here. You are trying to bring some levity to the situation right?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's like the whole Anti-Christ thing , man Ronald Regan , George Bush senior Bill Clinton , Gorgie Boy all have been the anti-Christ

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
He looks similar, but we all could be clones of someone from the past. We're not all unique snowflakes, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by regullick

This theory originates with Freeman.

Here is a video about it:

I believe his theory is based on the possibility that the DNA thought to be Tutankhamum's is actually Akhenaten's.

Here is one of the links that Freeman provides in his article about this. I tried to watch the video but it said it was not available:

"KING TUT UNWRAPPED"

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I dont beleive it, however It is really funny how they resemble each of those statues. pretty cool

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This theory originates with Freeman.

I strongly recommend that people listen to the following interview of Freeman, where he talks about his thought process used in connecting dots between his knowledge of the occult and events in the news.

About a third of the way through the video, he gets into the subject of cloning mummies, cloning in general, the significance of things that have happened in the news in relation to cloning, and how all of this fits together in his mind:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
No, because Akhenaton believed in one God.
Obama, the abortion President, believes he is God.

He directed all of his prayers to the sun as he believed we cam from the sky. It has been covered on Ancient Aliens series one.

I don't think he is a clone because Akhenaton had a very peculiar body shape and even instructed his people to make his carvings and paintings as like him as they could. So if he was a clone. He would have a huge ass and elongated head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join