It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human nature, Is it our biggest downfall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Human nature, Is it our biggest downfall

The reason I ask this is because it seems not all but allot of people are preparing for Sit X by arming them selves, They are preparing for the next civil war or even the next world war, Their insecurities are creating a divide from anyone else, isn't this one of a few reasons why we are here in the first place.
I'm aware that there maybe the need to defend our selves from mobs/gangs and unfortunately this will always be the way, there will always be gangs of some kind and humans will always feel the need to defend themselves and family, after all its human nature, which is why I feel that its our downfall, its all very well saying that this crisis will reset everything and life can restart but I feel we are only restarting the timer, How long the timer last I don’t know but each time we grow more dependant on resources, corporations and other forms of enforcement.
What worries me is that although I see all this and I am prepared to change I will always have my gun to protect my wife and I and the only time I will give up the gun is when someone pry’s it from my cold dead fingers, which in the end makes me no better than the rest, it contradicts every thing I want to believe. Where ever there is greed there will be the need to defend against it.
So maybe we can’t change.
Sorry if the gramma is bad, I’m dyslexic and rely solely on MS words gramma checker lol, There’s another thing I depend on... If you see what I mean.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Actually... There does not "always" need to be a lot of the stuff you bring up.

The fact is that the Human Hearted on this planet are a beautiful, loving race. But because of pains and pressures associated with a money based economy, we are molded and made desperate, giving rise to less than optimal behavior.

On top of that, there are things the Lizard Hearted do and then blame on "Human nature."

If you are curious about these things I am speaking of, read The Terra Papers (the history of the Papers themselves I offer here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ). The Terra Papers are linked in my sig.

Then, to get an idea of a way to pull ourselves free of the Lizard Hearted, please read my book. It is FREE and is also linked in my sig.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That is a good question.

Human Nature has a role in it but I think a lot of it is psychological grooming. We have been groomed to shut up and do what you're told.

I believe in hard work an earning your way to the top, but what has happened is that the immoralities of a few have been allowed to fester and manifest into a very corrupt system.

Human Nature is to stand up and do what is right, and lots of people feel the need to stand up now, but it isn't that they are afraid it is a groomed psychological condition that tells them that they are alone and it isn't worth it.

So no Human Nature is not fully to blame, what is more to blame is psychological conditioning.

We see it everyday the majority of kids coming out of school and college are liberals, not because they believe in the liberal ideology but it is because they have been indoctrinated.

Then you have the liberal media saying oh nothing is wrong with the school system it is a problem with your child and insert any psychological condition here.

So really we have been manipulated into believing one thing when you know your gut tells you it isn't your child it is what you originally thought it was.

It doesn't matter what kind of political or economic system you have there are certain human traits that will always be more prevalent in certain people such as greed.

Everybody has something different that makes them tick and makes life worth living for them.

new topics

join