It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Terrorism Defendants Show No Remorse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
news.aol.com...

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (March 10) - Five men charged in the Sept. 11 attacks mock U.S. authorities and proclaim themselves "terrorists to the bone" in a war crimes court filing released Tuesday

WASHINGTON (March 8) - President Barack Obama says he hopes U.S. troops can identify moderate elements of the Taliban and move them toward reconciliation

So yea uuhmm , We as the USA are going to try and reach out to them for peace talks while the ones we do have in jail still say we are ''terrorists to the bone''.. The problem here is ??

-Bayfin

[edit on 10-3-2009 by lordbayfin]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordbayfin

What can we do as a logical, reasonable step to ensure peace among U.S.A and the Taliban and other Terrorist Groups ?

-Bayfin

Originally posted by lordbayfin
identify moderate elements of the Taliban and move them toward reconciliation

Kind of answered your own question there. That's the only nonviolent solution. Or we could go to war in Afghanistan, and drive the Taliban out of powe.... Oh, wait.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
'Terrorists to the bone'

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Oh please....

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
this shows exactly why gitmo should not be closed. but oh wait gitmo is closing
so where are they gonna go? probably released like obama did the uss cole bomber.

there is no justice in this world.

a moderate taliban????? is there such a thing?

[edit on 11-3-2009 by neo67]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo67

They shut down Gitmo to show we are more civilized in our treatment of peoples. Oh ya, we were the ones that Murdered 1.3 million people and destroyed a country on a LIE. Ya , were civilized.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
reply to post by neo67

They shut down Gitmo to show we are more civilized in our treatment of peoples. Oh ya, we were the ones that Murdered 1.3 million people and destroyed a country on a LIE. Ya , were civilized.

yeah we are more civilzed i never seen an american behead anyone or use women as human shields and strap bombs on women and children or pack a truck full of explosives and detonate it. hang dead bodies from telephone wires and burn them - SO YES WE ARE MORE CIVILZED!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo67

reply to post by neo67

yeah we are more civilzed i never seen an american behead anyone or use women as human shields and strap bombs on women and children or pack a truck full of explosives and detonate it. hang dead bodies from telephone wires and burn them - SO YES WE ARE MORE CIVILZED!

If this war goes on a few more years , maybe we will get lucky, and pass Hitler as the biggest Mass Murderer in History,

You have to have goals.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
ww2 over 62 million people died over 20 million was russian by stalin his citizens so keep on thinking whatever you do.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo67

You know, your 100% right. Stalin did kill more.

Bush,s 1,300,000 murders and counting , 1000,s of american troops, is nothing really

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
saddam raped,murdered,tortured more than you claim bush did.
and fact saddam is dead hes gone, hes a footnote in history now.

id rather have the opinion of a raped,tortured,murdered iraqi over yours.

hate bush all you want i dont care your freedom to

2 coutnries now actually have a choice on how they live their lives.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

Branty, maybe the government should turn them loose in America. In fact maybe our government should buy these guys homes in your neighborhood. How would you feel about that?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

mass murder and where is your Empirical verification for this ??

Seem to me you just farting things... Bush/Hitler . I mean he is the worst pez we had in this nation but he didn't Demand the blood of 6 million said race to clean out the system .. but back to your point please . I would really love to love more on why he is being compare to Hitler .
Do tell...

-Bayfin

[edit on 13-3-2009 by lordbayfin]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo67

reply to post by neo67

I haven't either maybe we should.... Ok no we shouldn't two wrongs don't = a rigth

top topics

join