It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision of an asteroid hitting Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, last night I had my first vision of an asteroid hitting Earth. I have had other visions in the past, one of them being as if something exploded off the coast of a big city, in the water, but I never saw what caused this explosion. i had another vision in the past of an explosion in another city but I think that one was because of an atomic explosion.
I did not know the origin of the destruction in any of my visions. I think last night i saw what was the origin for one of those visions.

I haven't had visions in about 6-8 months or so.

Last night my first visions were about groups of immigrants being descriminated against, I saw many immigrants complain and form riots because of their living conditions and because it seems the police kept using extreme physical force more and more against these people. I do not know exactly the cause, as the vision started with me seeing a young woman run towards a group of houses and yell that the police was coming. Then all hell broke loose. This part of the vision ended as i saw these immigrants and the police go at it, then i jumped from this scene to another. I think these were illegal immigrants.

In the second part of this dream i was in the body of an astronomer, looking through a large telescope. One of the things I saw appeared to be a star with a white bright circle around it, I have never seen this in a star before.(i think it was a star)

The next thing that happened was that I jumped again and i saw myself in outer space, I flew fast away from the Earth, then i saw as if I was behind some asteoid or meteor. I followed this asteroid/meteor in its voyage through space. One thing I realized as i was looking to this asteroid and its path, it seemed to be heading towards the inner solar system.

In this part of the vision i started to think that this was just a dream and i wished to be awaken, but I continued following this body through space. I saw it passing by Mars and getting closer and closer to Earth. The thought crossed my mind at that moment that it seemed to be heading straight towards Earth.

I saw as this asteroid seemed to actually just graze the atmosphere of Earth, it took a bit longer than I thought it would take to hit the Earth and it seemed that it was going to just go through the upper atmosphere of Earth and keep going the other way towards outer space, but then i saw it hit a body of water, then I woke up.

As i woke up i tried to retain in my memory the place where this asteroid hit the Earth. i am not sure exactly where it was, but to the left of the place the asteroid hit there was a continent, i think the body of water that it hit was the pacific, but i am not certain.

What is strange to me about this is that i have never seen in my life this kind of vision. I have seen cities being destroyed in wars taking place in the US in my visions, and also about extreme weather, but nothing like this.

The last time I had a vision about outer space i saw the alignment of several planets when I was about 18 years old, or so. Some months later there was a real alignment of planets. I had no idea this was going to happen until i heard about the alignment months after I had this dream. I am not sure when this will happen, and i hope this will never really happen.

That asteroid was quite big, in comparison to the size i saw the Earth in the vision i would say that the asteroid was about 1/8-1/6 the size of Spain.

Has anyone else have this kind of a vision lately?

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow! Thats pretty awesome Muaddib. Try to dream this up again.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a star with a ring around it... the ring nebula, or m-57.

EDIT: picture didn't work. fixed it.

[Edited on 4/18/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The ring was probaly neptune or saturn or jupiter

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It was not a planet with a ring, the ring looked more or less like that which cmdrkid shows in the picture, but the ring was not as wide and it was only bright white. It didn't have any other colors. But thanks for the picture.

BTW, i don't think it was awesome, i actually hate it having these visions, but i think its very possible they are a warning. And i don't have these visions when I want, they just happen by themselves. I just wanted to see if anyone else had this kind of vision recently.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I had a dream a while back that I was looking out of my back door and I saw an asteroid moving through the sky towards me and pass over my house. It was immense , bigger than anything I have ever imagined before, and like in your vision it moved slower than I would have expected. then I just stood there and held my family close to me and waited, the next thing I new, there was a tidal wave washing over my house. Thats about all I remember. I'm not saying it was any sort of preminition though, cause I often dream about things that I've read or seen during the day, and I'm pretty sure I'd read something about asteroids here on ATS around that time.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Most curious...a ring around a star. Just a few days ago during the last full moon, there was a very unusual ring around the moon here in Texas. I did take pictures of it, because it was a sight I had never seen before.
However, my digital camera does not have the resolution needed to get a really good picture of the distant moon and this ring that surrounded it.

It was not the typical ring around the moon that one frequently sees when there is a very cold layer of air in the upper atmosphere. This ring was very close to the moon, just surrounding its surface. I couldn't explain it, and found no explanation of the phenomena elsewhere.
The picture Cmdrkeenkid posted looks just like what the full moon looked like from my back deck. Most odd.

What could it have been? Answers anyone?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
cmdrkid, is that the only star with a ring around it? Do you know if there are any recent news about that star?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You know Muaddib, there are two comets one called NEAT that will be passing close to earth around may 24th. We are supposed to get hit by some of the dust from it, but there's also a slight chance that the two comets will collide sending larger fragments into earth.

www.rense.com...

more info about neat:
www.gulufuture.com...

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
You know, I've had dreams all through my life about this subject. I just wrote them off as being an active imagination until I hit this forum.

One of my more recent dreams (3 years ago i think). I dreamed that there was news of an asteroid or something impacting us on a given date. Everyone was in instant panic mode. I went back home to my home town to be with my family. In the central part of the U.S., the government and N.A.S.A had worked together to build a HUGE ship. I don't remember the name. It ressembled a shuttle that we use now except this thing was at least 60 stories tall and pretty wide. Only a certain amount of people would fit on it. I think the idea was to get some of the people into orbit and hopefully land safe sometime after impact so that there would be an assurance of our future. Anyway, I didn't seem to care about this in my dream. I almost welcomed it even though I was scared. I got home and remember being in a Church with a lot of children from the community, when the temperature became almost tropical like. It was very humid and warm. The sun was shining brighter than usual. We had a short wave radio with us but it was not yet on. Then it came. There were sounds like a jet falling from the sky, the Church shook and the ceiling was coming down. Some parts of the ceiling hit a couple of the children and killed them. This went on for a few minutes. Then it stopped. We had though it was over and safe. I went outside while another person was trying to get someone on the radio. I didn't see any impact damage at all but the buildings were damaged from the quaking ground. I then looked up in the sky (i think to the south) and there is was. A HUGE burning ball. It was getting bigger (closer) then I see the clouds roll back and it became very hot. The dirt on the ground seemed like it was evaporating and that's the last I remember of it.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
hmm interesting indeed. I often think about the possibilities of our Astral Experiences showing us things like this as a 'warning' of what is to come. I had a dream not too long ago of an enormous tsunami coming towards my window full speed, it was as though it were in slow motion rising higher with each passing moment. My parents were sitting in the living room and i looked up and saw this thing just coming towards the house, but as much panic and chaos i felt inside at that moment i chose not to tell them as i knew panicking them wouldn't help, and that we'd all be dead in moments anyways. And then, i awoke up just as it was about to smash thru the front windows.It's a scary thing when you wake up believing your dream is a reality. Thanks for your post muaddib.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Sapphire]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here is a story I saw back in 1998 when watching CNN. Think about it, this thing is supposed to pass within 30,000 miles of us. They consider 150,000 miles a near miss.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

join