It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do some of us have to do to have a personal ET experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And I don't necessarily mean anything in the physical realm. I'm talking more of like a telepathic experience, in dreams, or of course in the astral plane.
My personal issue is I can't get to the astral plane. It happened spontaneously once when I was a teenager, and a few times I believe I was lifting off, but fear (of what I don't know) and distractions prevent me from achieving anything more.
I try so hard, and I just want to get there. This reality we all experience together here on Earth is just too depressing, with not much resolve (I understand it could just be me), so I myself yearn to make contact. And like I said, It's not even about seeing a UFO for me (that would be nice), but just something that *I* knew was real and positive and could perhaps give me some spiritual enlightment.
And I'm talking benevolent ET's/Interdimensionals, not malevolent.
Anyone who is on my page, please offer some experience. Not just for me, but for anyone else who feels this...
Peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Ok to start with: you don't dream?
If you want to do this astrally you must recall them.
Everyone dreams rather they recall them or not.
So lets start there.

What is your belief?
What is your spiritual practise?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Ok to start with: you don't dream?
If you want to do this astrally you must recall them.
Everyone dreams rather they recall them or not.
So lets start there.

What is your belief?
What is your spiritual practise?

Yeah, I dream of course, but some dreams I remember, some obviously I do not. I would say I remember about 25% of them (at least for the first few minutes of waking up), and the other 75% I know I experience, but just can't remember.

My belief is non-conventional, of course.

I think there is a great creation, not an omnipotent God that judges and kills and craves worship.
I believe ET's have been here all along, so I'm saying I believe that some have played God for awhile. They're the ones we have called demons, angels, etc.
I also believe that advanced (more advanced than us) ET's are obviously interdimensional, so thats where the dreams and the astral world comes into play, if I am not mistaken.

My spiritual practice? I would say meditation if that is the right answer.

And as far as worshipping, I don't worship a god, I don't worship creation, and I don't worship aliens, even the benevolent ones. I believe we are all the same thing - all connected to this creation. If anything WE are our own gods - as well as any living creature - sentient or not.

Wow... That's deep.
Cindy, thanks for responding.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well then we are pretty much on the same page.
I did not say anything about worship as I totally agree and DO NOT WORSHIP anything either.

One thing to do is tell yourself and your Higher Self that you want to have an experience meeting ET relatives or friends in the Astral and you want to recall it. Do not move on awaking in the morning. For some reason lying still and attempting to recall helps.

In the system I am in we do guided meditations called journeys and you can meet them there whilst wide awake. LOL

Anyway I think just making the effort and using the intention is a good start.

Also keep a dream journal.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks. I heard about keeping a dream journal for lucid dreaming, but I hear there is a rift between lucid dreaming and astral projection. Or is that just where different dimensions and parallel universes come into play? Maybe they are one in the same...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

My bad, you didn't say anything about worshipping, but I thought it was relative to what I was saying, somehow. That's also another issue for me: "God", Gods.
I'll keep it on topic.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Worry about Astral projection and Lucid dreaming once you can recall your dreams. LOL

As an experiment just try it.

Here is a picture for you now that I have all my pictures here at ATS..I am not the artist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0538cbd23ff.jpg[/atsimg]

PS: You can worship the ground that I walk on.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm going to put myself out there a little but hearing others talk about makes me feel a little safer.

I've been practicing remembering my dreams since I was 13, let's just say that was a *long* time ago. I recall a lot of my dreams, dream in color, and on the very rare occasion...can even smell.

About a month ago, I put out there every night before I went to sleep that I was open to meeting ETs and diminsional beings. It didn't happen right away but I did have one very interesting dream. I dreamt I was in a circle with some Nordic looking people. They were very tall, had long blonde hair and had an air of royalty. What's interesting about this to me the most is that I had not yet read about these Nordic looking aliens. I came across that information later that week either here on ats or in a book I was reading about the Pleiadians. If someone knows, which aliens do these being describe? The Pleiadians? My dream memory is better then my consious memory lol

Now, I will conceed to the skeptics that this easily could be due to the amount of hours I log here on ATS or even my reading material which happens right before I sleep so I understand this could just be my subconscious.

This dream did feel different though. For the life of me I can't remember what they were discussing. I just remember them looking at me curiously as if perhaps I wasn't suppose to be there but, they didn't mind. They weren't speaking to me, I was just witnessing this gathering. ::shrug::

Again, if anyone can confirm which aliens I've described I'd appreciate the insight.

Great, now with this post the NWO has reason to declare me insane when I get to the FEMA camp. IF they can catch me that is! ::scampers away::

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
heheh screw the NWO. The way I look at it, what's the worst they can do? Kill me? As long as they can't take my soul... Or wait, can they????

Anyway, no seriously, please feel free to share - not just you but anyone who's reading. I know the skeptics and debunkers can go overboard... Put them on ignore if you have to (I used to, but I try to see things from different angles). Just don't let them make you think you're crazy for experiencing something so beautiful. If you experienced something, you experienced something. It's their problem if they don't believe you.
I understand where the debunkers and skeptics are coming from, but come on. I would like this to be a proactive thread.

For god's sake, I never saw (remembered?) anything ET with my own eyes, but I believe... I can just feel it. I've felt it my whole life. A presense of some sort. Call me crazy. It's almost a compliment in this case.
...To be outside of the box...

[edit on 3/10/2009 by impaired]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I think you received what you asked for. I think that the Nordics are Pleadian if either really exist, lets asume that the do.

I read a book once where this guy lived another life while dreaming and eventually he chose that life.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thanks Cindy, from another Cindy - although I go by Cyn Muhahaha ::giggle::

Wow, now that's an experience - chosing the other life. Reminds me of that Star Trek episode where Picard lives that entire other life.

As far as seeing UFOs, I wish. I've never had an opportunity to witness anything so cool. I keep my eyes open, keep hope in my heart and my brain fully engaged.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I think all you have to do is go out in the middle of nowhere and shine a light in the sky.
You will see one. Not that I have nor do I want to. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
First of all I think thatt communcation only occurs when it needs too. In other words, if your path doesn't prescribe receiving info from ET's then you won't.

However, thats not to say that I think you should stop trying.

I don't astral travel either yet that hasn't kept me from coming in contact with ET's. The few times I have been successful, it has been in a shallow(ish) meditative state.

If I were you I would really analyze why exactly it is that you want to come into contact. Whatever reason you find, look at why that reason exists, until you reach some sort of conclusion. I think it might be likely that you'll find something within yourself which is blocking contact.

Anways, thats all I've got. I'm definitely no expert.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't know if this will make any sense but my connections tend to be of the emotional kind. Wherein my heart wants to connect with them (b/c it feels that there already is a connection it's just that I don't realize it in the conscious) so by showing with passionate asking I seek. If this doesn't make any sense then just pass over what I'm writing here. I know some speak of aliens as having mastered their emotions, I don't think that means a lack of emotions though, they could be even stronger still. If you are very in touch with your emotions maybe taking the emotional approach will help. Some may advise against this maybe, but for me it seems to work quite well....

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I've tried asking from the heart, but nothing... Then again, maybe I did see something (in my dreams, or not), and I just forgot... I don't know...
I think you may have to be chosen. I don't think it's up to the person...
Also, I realized something: Maybe I just want to see an ET to make MYSELF feel better. That could very well be the case (perhaps obviously). From what I hear, ET's can see right though you, so maybe they know me better than I know myself.
Since I realized this, I am trying to counteract it. But regardless, it DOES indeed sound like a selfish thing on my part, and I apologize to myself and "them" for that.
Honestly, ok here it is: Would it make sense if I said I wanted to meet an ET (benevolent of course) so that I could be a better person? Give me a huge spiritual awakening and clarity? And THEN I could help others.
I don't know... I just don't know...
It still does sound a little selfish on my part, if you ask me.
Whatever... Peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes impaired, I think what you want is a big spiritual awakening. We all do, whether we know it or not. I believe the fully awakened human has vast possibilities, needless to say. In that, you will meet interesting beings from other time and space and just broadening our understanding of self.

Congradulations in coming to that conclusion on your own!

top topics

join