It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: The Obama Deception Countdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Today on www.infowars.com Alex teased the poo out of his new movie, The Obama Deception. This is Where he states that i the first 4 minutes Bush is attacked and the left/right paradime is exposed.

"The mask is coming off" is the selling point and he says it cost him 80k to make this movie. He consistiantly teased it and allmost broke down and released it today. He is finnished and has divx copies ready to burn and he not only authorizes copies to be made he pleaded. He said to even make them and sell them so you can fund our counter-insurgency against the global banking elite, aka the Illuminati, the true Nazi's.

Just realease the damn movie so we can hit the streets ALEX!!!

I'm hitting the deli's, walmart's' newspapers, I'm hitting the buisness within miles of y house. It's going to be exposure, exposure, exposure.

Take the red pill and fight the fascists.

Semper Fi

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
[edit on 10-3-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
woah

im lookin forward to this

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Should be good, let's just hope there is a little less talking to weirdos on the street.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Assume for a minute that Obama ISN'T part of the control elite/New World Order.
What would be the most cost effective way for the NWO to thwart Obama?

How would a master puppeteer like Karl Rove go about this?

By fueling fear, conspiracy theories and inciting riots.

I'm not saying agree with him & his policies, but resorting to violence & rioting will only help the power elite.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
Assume for a minute that Obama ISN'T part of the control elite/New World Order.
What would be the most cost effective way for the NWO to thwart Obama?

How would a master puppeteer like Karl Rove go about this?

By fueling fear, conspiracy theories and inciting riots.

I'm not saying agree with him & his policies, but resorting to violence & rioting will only help the power elite.

Bud where did you ever hear that he has violent policy's? Thats dis-info.

No fear is being fueled, people are wakeing up and we will take back the govt trhu arrests and by taking the bankers down. No violence needed.

You shouldnt say that without sorting refrences, it's defamation, and its not legal or argument worthy.

Peace is the way
semper fi

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

Obama didn't make it to the oval office because he's not in the club. He's barely been in office for a couple of months, and the disparities between what he says and what he does are already screaming "Premier membership".

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why do you have to wait for some AJ movie to come out to hit the streets and do something to change things? Are you a puppet on his strings and only dance when he yanks on those strings?

He (AJ) talks about control of the public by government, and yet right there someone cant do something until a movie is released.

I would call that control to the nth degree.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't trust Alex Jones. I think it would be unfair to bash Obama so soon anyway, give the man a year or two. Half of his term, then we can start making judgements.

AJ seems very ignorant in the way he talks about things in my opinion. But I guess that's just me..

Yaay to fear mongering

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
I don't trust Alex Jones. I think it would be unfair to bash Obama so soon anyway, give the man a year or two. Half of his term, then we can start making judgements.

AJ seems very ignorant in the way he talks about things in my opinion. But I guess that's just me..

Yaay to fear mongering

I agree. The man has barely even had a chance to put up some personal things in the Oval Office yet, barely even a chance given to get comfortable in the White House, and here you got the #1 fear and paranoia promoter of the world passing judgement and it has not even been 3 months yet of the Obama administration.

If that doesnt smack these AJ freaks in the face with a dose of what the guy is all about, then there is very little hope for these fans of fear of ever waking up and cutting the puppet strings.

Maybe someday they will realize that it is not government or some NWO or secret agenda that will control their lives, but in fact is AJ controlling their lives..and their inner resolve.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Why do you have to wait for some AJ movie to come out to hit the streets and do something to change things? Are you a puppet on his strings and only dance when he yanks on those strings?

He (AJ) talks about control of the public by government, and yet right there someone cant do something until a movie is released.

I would call that control to the nth degree.

Cheers!!!!

Hey Mr Negative I served 8 years in the USMC and I am a activist in my community so dont go off on people when your own negativity dictates what your really are.
I wait for his movies to wake YOU UP cause your hurting bro. I have personally awaken Hundreds and I do whats right everytime.
Dude trying to tell me whats up, I'm positive, I have heart, I have courage. Go troll somewhere else.

Peace

top topics

join