It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I keep it street because that is were I am from, I need not prove nothing to nobody, I leave that for suckas a$$ dudes like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Maybe you two should meet up for a "Sharks v Jets" gang fight, and the winner gets to impose their point of view on the loser.

You know, a bit like christianity....!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
lol no one cares about where the two of you are from. gangs are everyhwere. just because someone lives near ''gang'' territories doesnt mean one knows ''completely'' more than the other person. do aliens exist? MAYBE. does the government hide the ones they have? YES, they also alter the ones they have. im pretty positive aliens arent cybernetic. i mean hell. how can they be cybernetic and not took over our planet yet. i however would believe they are genetically engineered though. i mean weve all read about different races of et's.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
I keep it street because that is were I am from, I need not prove nothing to nobody, I leave that for suckas a$$ dudes like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting...keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Koka
Maybe you two should meet up for a "Sharks v Jets" gang fight, and the winner gets to impose their point of view on the loser.

You know, a bit like christianity....!!
ONLY if I get to wear a nifty Sharks sweater and I get a switchblade...

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
lol no one cares about where the two of you are from. gangs are everyhwere. just because someone lives near ''gang'' territories doesnt mean one knows ''completely'' more than the other person. do aliens exist? MAYBE. does the government hide the ones they have? YES, they also alter the ones they have. im pretty positive aliens arent cybernetic. i mean hell. how can they be cybernetic and not took over our planet yet. i however would believe they are genetically engineered though. i mean weve all read about different races of et's.
I agree...nobody does care...which is why I'm wondering why this kid keeps spazing and #ting in his pants over it.

As for whether there's different races of OIL on this planet...pure conjecture. The theory that they're cybernetic is interesting but as I said in an earlier post...genentically altered seems to be alot more probable (as it can be anyhow). I'm not sure I'm convinced the government are hiding any aliens but if they were we should probably be thankful...look what kind of destruction Courtney Love does on her own...AND SHE'S HUMAN! Imagine Courtney Love and a buttload of Greys...chaos...just chaos...

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Reply to the Aliens and Bible thread smart guy!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Reply to the Aliens and Bible thread smart guy!
If you'd like to communicate with me you might want to try the Person 2 Person Private Message service ATS provides...or you can throw feces and pound your chest.

Anyhow...does anybody feel the cybernetic theory is sounder than genentically altered OIL?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You punk$$ character!!What the f##k do you know about a "bin laden" little boy, don't get hard wit me because your pannies are too tight!! Do not get SERVICED!!You lie too much!!First you say you live in the ghetto, in a place that's not ghetto but now you got out.And now you are a writer!!You are nothing to me, you try that Boys in tha Hood sh1t with someone else...I don't know who you thought I was...But I AIN"T HIM!!That # about evolution is A BOLD FACE LIE, and I know of SVERAL scientist who will say that 75% of the fossil record is DOO DOO.And I think you need to calm down before you catch a fewpartner! Now you a "tough" guy from the streets, what does THAT mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*yawn*

I've stated several times that evolution is nothing more than a theory...as is creationism. Both are theories...neither have been proven. Many scholars believe both may be correct while others simply deny one or the other. I'm fully aware of the human evolution fossil record being incorrect...I believe I may have stated it in this post and several others quite a few times but you don't seem to be coherent enough to understand.

I'm not an evolutionist...nor am I a creationist...

By the way...stop making threats of violence. You're on a messageboard...deal with it or leave...I won't "catch a few" you weak minded, jabbering moron. Stop with your fake "hardcore" #talking. Nobody cares what street or gang or town either of us live in except you. Why don't you log off, take a walk out your project building and get a breathe of fresh air and a square.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes nice point youv got there with that post very good but i think that pysco-ops anserd your question to point i think your post was in the form of a question i am not positve

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Don't smoke squares!I smoke that green sticky stuff. And I don't live in the projects, I go to I.U. and I study religious studies and history.You claim to know a lot, but the things you claim, have no more basis than my theories, what you consider fact or irrelevant, is a matter of opinion.No matter what "evidence" you try to present on these particular subjects, to some degree, I could find other scientists who say the opposite, so quit acting like your sh1t don't stink you MARK!!!!

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by jhova]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I could find other scientists who say the opposite
You can? By all means...please find scientists that back up most of your theories. I'd love to see a list, g-money.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
All right jhova, any proof either to what you're studying then. All religions in the world start on dogmas. OK? All science in the world start on facts.

Think open. Don't remove anything from truth until it's proven false. And still, some time in the future it might be proven that it's true.

Remember about a guy named Albert Einstein? He dropped off his general relativity at some point because he said it was dumb. So?...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
NOTHING beats the truth like a fictional lie.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What theories have you backed up, none.You keep thinking what you are presenting is hard facts, but they are not!!Period!Because If I hit you with some of my guys on their theories, you are just going to say that you don't like them because they don't have "proof", or you are going to come back to me with something that isn't evidence either,where is your proof.And whoever told me to shut up can go get hit from behind by an elephant, wit your doo doo chasing a$$!!

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by jhova]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Jhova> please refrain from the insults.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i think no computer or android or cyborg will be ever better than a human. a human can think logically have emotions (i think its a weakness) but a cyborg cannot. They can probably have emotion chips or whatever like in star trek nemesis that android guy was like a human but these chips can have glitches or bugs that can never be fixed because these bugs spring up with every version of the chip even if they did make it possible to have no glitches they cant feel emotion like real humans do they would rely on what is happenning around them. They would probably fear city streets because of many people ( im sure that can be reprogrammed ) but a cyborg or a computer will never be able to be as good as humans. Humans can store an infinite amount of knoweledge while computers can store only a limited amount lets say it was a jillion Gigabytes but humans can store a gabillijillikazillionillion gigabytes or more. besides the computer is invented by a HUMAN!

i feel smart

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by CookieMonster000]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
i think no computer or android or cyborg will be ever better than a human. a human can think logically have emotions (i think its a weakness) but a cyborg cannot. They can probably have emotion chips or whatever like in star trek nemesis that android guy was like a human but these chips can have glitches or bugs that can never be fixed because these bugs spring up with every version of the chip even if they did make it possible to have no glitches they cant feel emotion like real humans do they would rely on what is happenning around them. They would probably fear city streets because of many people ( im sure that can be reprogrammed ) but a cyborg or a computer will never be able to be as good as humans. Humans can store an infinite amount of knoweledge while computers can store only a limited amount lets say it was a jillion Gigabytes but humans can store a gabillijillikazillionillion gigabytes or more. besides the computer is invented by a HUMAN!

i feel smart

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by CookieMonster000]
A cyborg wouldn't necessarily fall beneath a human in terms of intelligence mainly because a cyborg would be a human with cybernetic parts. The human intellect would still remain active. I believe the worlds first cyborg is a guy in France who's been able to walk due to a chip in his brain that's fed commands from a computer. It's still in testing phases right now but it seems to be the future, at least until biological parts takes over the cybernetic replacements.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join