It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantánamo Bay Detainees Admit Planning 9-11 and are proud of it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted by Stillresearchn911
reply to post by Schlotzkins

that America will fall, politically, militarily, and economically.

Gee that seems really accurate. Are these guys prophets? Did the CIA destroy all those Gitmo torture tapes and the torture evidence from the Bush Family Gulag in Eastern Europe, because they showed more biblical revelations from these guys?

Our politicians and Mainstream News Media are totally corrupt and traitors to our people, America is bankrupt to the filthy International Banksters to the tune of $17,000,000,000,000+ (trillions) and it is impossible for us to pay it off, and our bloodthirsty multi-trillion $$$ attack/defense system cannot even defeat a bunch of 3rd world savages bombed back to the Stone Age, in Afghanistan and Iraq. If we dare to expand our quagmire in the Middle East to Iran or Russia or China, we shall surely go down to defeat.

It seems likely that GOD Almighty Himself, the Great YHWH, is warring against us, and has declared our destruction to go the way of other decadent empires of history.

Do any of you people out there actually believe that an idiot such as Khalid Sheikh Mohammad could actually mastermind the defeat of the US Military and NORAD and all our so-called 'intelligence' agencies?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dff6a04659ad.jpg[/atsimg]

Isn't Khalid Sheikh Mohammad a Kuwaiti? I wonder if he also masterminded those incubator baby lies for the head of the Bush Family Mafia, former CIA Director George H W Bush? Isn't it odd how the Saudis and Kuwaitis, in bed with the Bush/Walker Crime Family, are always in the middle of attacks and scams against America?

[edit on 3/11/09 by SPreston]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I agree with you on this one, people need to read about the Bush family and their ties with the Nazi, and Hitler, and how the Bush family made their money in World War 2 helping the Nazi.
I am sure Prescott Bush is rolling over in his grave, laughing, and is thrilled of what his grand son has accomplished. Too bad Bush did not get to be Dictator, which was his dream, or to be (King George.) History will show how close the United States almost fell in the hands of communist, and was ruled by Dictatorial powers.

George Bush never won any election to be President, he was appointed by the Supreme Court, thank, to Walker Bush who put the right Supreme Court judges in place, this scheme was well planned out years in advanced. Lets not forget how bad the rigging of his election was, million of dollars was spent all over the country to rig the voting machines, many counties lost all their votes because they where stolen. And lets not forget the Florida voting mess and how Governor Jeb Bush help steel the election.

What piss me off, was this country did nothing about the rigged election, this just show how powerful evil was.

Do any of you people out there actually believe that an idiot such as Khalid Sheikh Mohammad could actually mastermind the defeat of the US Military and NORAD and all our so-called 'intelligence' agencies?

LOL you are sooo right, lol I can see the military saying, and snickering, and laughing, at us, the American people, see Sheikh Mohammad is the Mastermind of 911, Mohammad out smarted our multi billion-dollar defense system. If this was true, he made a fool out of our military, and our Defense system, oh but wait, wasn’t OBL the Mastermind behind 911. Our government lies so bad that they trip, and fall all over them selves, I have to laugh.

Water boarding is a wonderful tool to get false confession out of innocent people, do it long enough, you can get the victim to confess he is the tooth fairy.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by WonderwomanUSA]

[edit on 11-3-2009 by WonderwomanUSA]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderwomanUSA
It just amasses me, how water boarding really works, forcing false information out of innocent people, it is disgusting, and our government should be ashamed of it, they are not fooling the world, they are just making fools out of their selves.

This is because of the Bush doctrine, needing innocent people to be tortured, to confess to crimes that some of our government official did.

The following quotes are taken from the document this thread addresses. Please read it for yourself before accusing anyone of torturing these animals to get this out of them. Read the whole document here:

www.cbsnews.com...

Our torturers must have been so proud when, in their statement, the confessors admitted "In fact, it was you who had wiped out two entire cities off the face of the earth and killed roughly half a
million people in a few minutes and caused grave bodily harm by nuclear radiation? Did you forget
about your nuclear bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?" Yes, that must have been exceedingly hard information to squeeze out of them.

What a proud moment for their tormentors when the accused were forced into stating "Therefore, killing you and fighting you, destroying you and terrorizing you, responding back to your
attacks, are all considered to be great legitimate duty in our religion."

How many fingernails did they have to pull out to get these guys to say "Who are the real terrorists? Is it us, or is it you? America is the terrorist country number one in the
world." Wow, what a shocker coming from those guys.

Getting them to show remorse like this must have been especially difficult "So we ask from God to accept our contributions to the great attack, the great attack on America, and to
place our nineteen martyred brethren among the highest peaks in paradise."

edtied for spelling and link repair

[edit on 11/3/09 by Schlotzkins]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted by Schlotzkins

The following quotes are taken from the document this thread addresses. Please read it for yourself

Of course your link was totally useless. But looking at the words you apparently repeated from these tortured 'anaimals' it seems these words were written by a modern day English educated mystery writer and not by tortured Islamic 'anaimals'.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Guantanamo Bay has ZERO credibility.....

it will be remembered in History as being on a par with concentration camps in the 40's...

How then can anyone believe anything that comes out of there??

I think this is a load of codswallops.....

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

My apologies to you for the bad link. It is now correct. And I'll have you know, my spelling and punctuation is impeccable. On the other hand, my typing ability is abysmal. I will do better....and proofread.

The point I was attempting to make is that the statement this thread addresses is one which any self-respecting terrorist of the variety evident requires no torture to compose. Statements like those come as easily as breathing to their ilk.

I'm responding to those who believe this admission was done under duress. I'm simply asking them to read the document before they come to that conclusion.

edit: OK, so I didn't ACTUALLY proofread.

[edit on 11/3/09 by Schlotzkins]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Nowhere on your ridiculous document is it stated that it was translated from Arabic. Are we to believe that your tortured 'confessors' wrote this piece of garbage in English without a lawyer?

Why would they give their Islamic response in English?

Pro se is a Latin phrase meaning "for oneself".

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
v.
KHALID SHEIKH MOHAMMED, WALID
MUHAMMAD SALIH MUBARAK BIN
'ATTASH, RAMZI BIN AL SHIBH, ALI
ABDUL-AZIZ ALI, MUSTAFA AHMED
ADAM AL HAWSAWI

D-101
Commission Order Regarding
Pro Se Filing:
“The Islamic Response to the
Government’s Nine Accusations”

1. On 5 March 2009, the Commission received and reviewed in chambers D-101, an
unclassified document titled “The Islamic Response to the Government’s Nine Accusations”, filed pro se by the above named Accused.

The following is our Islamic response back to your nine untenable, just like a spider web, accusations:

More 'booboos' by the 9-11 perps and their CIA lackeys, desperately trying to salvage their 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY?

If I was to guess; my choice would be Karl 'Turd Blossom' Rove as the writer of this disgusting piece of Bush Regime propaganda obtained under torture.

[edit on 3/11/09 by SPreston]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Nowhere on your ridiculous document is it stated that it was translated from Arabic. Are we to believe that your tortured 'confessors' wrote this piece of garbage in English without a lawyer?

Excuse me, but this isn't my document. The thread is about this document. My comments are in regard to my observations relating to the possibility it was the product of duress. I find that view to be quite strange in light of the contents of the statement itself.

Follow along please. I'm not vouching for the veracity of the document.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
These guys confessed to just about everything including being in on the murder of Jimmy Hoffa and starting the Chicago Fire amazing what a bit of solitary confinement and non-stop torture will do for ya...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911

We ask to be near to God, we fight you and destroy you and terrorize you. The Jihad in god's cause is a great duty in our religion. We have news for you, the news is: You will be greatly defeated in Afghanistan and Iraq and that America will fall, politically, militarily, and economically. Your end is very near and your fall will be just as the fall of the towers on the blessed 9/11 day..

Sounds like they are working for TPTB.

Not buying this also.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
If they did I wish we could get a detailed account (from them at least, since we can't from our government) of what exactly their parts were in the whole operation.

I second that emotion.

I know people at the New York Times are not the greatest at putting two and two together, but surely this means that we will get a full and detailed account of just how the whole operation went down. I can't wait for the details!

There's an old saying, "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." But in this case there won't be any tangled webs or confusing slipups because these guys are all telling the truth, right ?!?!?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

Because, people like you would freak if you saw our troops being waterboarded as part of their training? Or getting the smokehouse treatment or being put into restraints.....

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Islamic fundamentalists are sadly even white not just black. And some are politicians in america. I do not believe that these guys were not torchured into saying this, or it is all an elaborate ruse for foreign powers to steal america away from its people. We must wake up people, and stop our country from douchbags and losers who use religion, threats, and disgusting behavior to impose ignorance through laws and ways.

there will be a day of recknoning for the real citizens who will not let the system criminalise everry little detail in our lives. Those who do this are treasonous I believe the death penalty for these subverters of civil liberty.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I see the question mark so Ill take it as such and the answer is "no". It wouldn't bother me in the least in fact I would be surprised if our soldiers did not receive some forms of training to cope with torture that might come.

We have laws for a reason though and the constitution doesn't work if certain people(especially our government or CIA) are aloud to destroy evidence to avoid prosecution.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I feel this is related to this thread. Though I am in no way trying to paint the men indefinitely imprisoned in U.S. facilities as the same type of person as below. Its just an example of the extremes with regards to the false boasting of criminal activity in relation to the War on Terror.

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - Pakistani Taliban militant leader Baituallah Mehsud claimed on Saturday responsibility for an attack on a U.S. immigration center in New York state in which 13 people were killed. "I accept responsibility. They were my men. I gave them orders in reaction to U.S. drone attacks," Mehsud told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I feel this is related to this thread. Though I am in no way trying to paint the men indefinitely imprisoned in U.S. facilities as the same type of person as below. Its just an example of the extremes with regards to the false boasting of criminal activity in relation to the War on Terror.

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - Pakistani Taliban militant leader Baituallah Mehsud claimed on Saturday responsibility for an attack on a U.S. immigration center in New York state in which 13 people were killed. "I accept responsibility. They were my men. I gave them orders in reaction to U.S. drone attacks," Mehsud told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Frith]

FBI dismisses any connection to the Taliban in the New York state shootings by
an unemployed vacuum cleaner repair man, according to Daily News!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join