It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantánamo Bay Detainees Admit Planning 9-11 and are proud of it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Five of those detainees who are charged with planning the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks have filed a document with the military commission at the United States naval base there expressing pride at their accomplishment and accepting full responsibility for the killing of nearly 3,000 people, according to a NY Times Report. The five men include the supposed mastermind of 9-11, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, his nephew Ali Abd al Aziz, who is also known as Ammar al Baluchi, Ramzi bin al Shibh, Walid Muhammad Bin Attash and Mustafa Ahmed al-Hawsawi. The document titled “The Islamic Response to the Government’s Nine Accusations,” which may be released publicly on Tuesday, says their actions were an offering to God, according to excerpts of the document that were read to a reporter by a government official who was not authorized to discuss it publicly.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

I don't believe a word of it.
They didn't do this -
They just wish they had.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You don't actually believe THESE guys do you? Everyone knows they are puppets of the Bush administration and are claiming responsibility for 911 in order to divert attention away from the real culprits in our government.

After all, they loved Bush, right? Bah.....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

interesting, but in my opinion ...

this is straight up propaganda!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted by Stillresearchn911

Five of those detainees who are charged with planning the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks have filed a document with the military commission at the United States naval base there expressing pride at their accomplishment and accepting full responsibility for the killing of nearly 3,000 people, according to a NY Times Report. The five men include the supposed mastermind of 9-11, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, his nephew Ali Abd al Aziz, who is also known as Ammar al Baluchi, Ramzi bin al Shibh, Walid Muhammad Bin Attash and Mustafa Ahmed al-Hawsawi.

It just goes to show that torture, and perhaps millions of dollars in wonderful bribes, works wonders in exacting 'confessions'. In fact Khalid Sheik Mohammed was so enthusiastic that he confessed to every 'terrorist' crime for the past 50 years, and his torturers just shook their heads in disgust.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was just putting it up on the board for everyone.

But since you asked, I think its kinda of strange that if these guys did it or planned it why didn't our government list them along with the 9/11 hijackers and arrest them and convict them and put them to death? Or did we just have no clue who was helping the hijackers untill these guys came along and "admitted to it.

If they did I wish we could get a detailed account (from them at least, since we can't from our government) of what exactly their parts were in the whole operation.

Also, one has to wonder if maybe OBL really didn't have anything to do with the attacks (like he said at first several times) and maybe he knew the guys but these guys were their own group, who knows.

One things for sure from these guys to the hijackers they were all well known terrorists who should have never been able to pull the 9/11 operation off.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
anyone else thinking "mind control"

haha

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marshy10156
anyone else thinking "mind control"

haha

yep - and body and soul control -

and...
the perfect answer to putting off an already very suspicious public in regards
to opening up a new 911 investigation - and calling out the last administration.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Absolutely this is BS. They're looking for someone whom they can pin 9/11 on and gee, these guys were handy (and easy to bribe, I bet).

So now Osama wasn't the planner...? Now THESE guys were?

Nope. Not buying it for a second.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If these guys were the "masterminds" the government would have proven it a long time ago and this confession would be moot.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am sick of this corrupt world...stop it..I want to get off!!
So after all these years these guys are now saying they were the masterminds? And they are so proud of the fact, they thought they would keep us in suspense?

Not buying it.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Was it mentioned that they had their testicles electrocuted for weeks? That is an important sliver of information that was probably left out....

Torture can manufacture any admission.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'd probably confess to planning 9/11 once they got my testicles in the bench vice too.

I'd probably go so far as to admit that I shot Lincoln, sabotaged Apollo 13, and fired the first shot at Lexington as well. Shoot, I may even confess that it was really I who chopped down the cherry tree, and George Washington was just covering for me.

Oh..and someone should remind them that Allah doesn't give out the virgins to frauds. Only real martyrs get the poontang.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mkiii

Thats funny!

The electrocution of vice gripped testicles while being waterboarded is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to some of the demented things that must of went on. You heard the CIA announced that they destroyed all of the videotaped torture chamber sessions. Which I thought was truly amazing, destroying evidence to cover themselves (the videos must of been really bad).

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I wonder how many of you actually read the full text of the confessors.

Terrorists statement

That's not a forced confession. It's an "up yours", defiant statement.

I've been around the block. I know this type of scum. They would rather behead themselves than appease anyone in the U.S. govt.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Over a hundred people falsely confessed to abducting the Lindbergh baby. People will admit to anything. I'd say this is especially so in an extremely stressful situation like being in a prison camp.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Schlotzkins

I wasn't able to find it earlier, thanks for posting it. I just read it, here is a quote to give everyone who hasn't. So you can get a idea of the jist of it.

We ask to be near to God, we fight you and destroy you and terrorize you. The Jihad in god's cause is a great duty in our religion. We have news for you, the news is: You will be greatly defeated in Afghanistan and Iraq and that America will fall, politically, militarily, and economically. Your end is very near and your fall will be just as the fall of the towers on the blessed 9/11 day.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

As of yet, I have not seen any proof of any "torture" that would be worse than that used in SERE schools on our own troops.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

As of yet, I have not seen any proof of any "torture" that would be worse than that used in SERE schools on our own troops.

You can't be serious Swampfox? The reason you can't "find" any proof is b/c the CIA has been destroying the proof(just google "cia destroys torture tapes") since 05 from what I can gather they have destroyed 106 video tapes.

Besides Swampfox if it were no worse than whats done at the SERE schools than why not just show them (they can blackout and disguise agents they still want protected in the field).

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It just amasses me, how water boarding really works, forcing false information out of innocent people, it is disgusting, and our government should be ashamed of it, they are not fooling the world, they are just making fools out of their selves.

This is because of the Bush doctrine, needing innocent people to be tortured, to confess to crimes that some of our government official did. These people think they are above the laws of the land, and do not have to be accountable for anything they have done, they are ruthless murders, and cowards, they may have gotten away with what they have done, but when they die, they to have to answered to God.

I am glad to see there are many people in here in this thread that are informed, have done their research, and know the truth….

top topics

<<   2 >>

join