It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pentagon Video footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Never Aired PENTAGON Footage 9/11

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/851c6110dfbf.jpg[/atsimg]

Where is the Plane? Where is any evidence of a plane? How did a 180,000 pound 124 foot wingspan Boeing 757 with two 12,000 pound wing hung Rolls Royce RB-211 turbofan engines and allegedly flying along at 535 mph (784 feet per second) and flying level and mere inches above the lawn, as scripted to us in the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY, manage to allegedly hit that burning generator, and STILL manage somehow to miss all those still standing fence poles?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/280df687f88e.jpg[/atsimg]

Question: How did they fake all the smoke and apparent jet fuel flames outside the Pentagon?

Answer: Simple. A Hollywood style Special Effects explosion for the easily deceived, and lots of smoke from burning vehicles filled with diesel and/or Jet-A fuel. In this video in the first 50 seconds, you can see a fire department tanker located near the helipad next to the Pentagon wall, and the generator over to the south, both burning and providing lots of wonderful black smoke for the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY script which was pretending that an aircraft actually impacted the Pentagon. Perhaps the tanker was filled with jet fuel instead of water. Later in the video as the fire trucks cross the lawn in front of the helipad, there are no fuselage pieces laying on the grass for them to run over. Yes folks it was all a fake. Everything was staged at the Pentagon with planted explosives going off inside and outside the wall, and staged prepared fires.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e2118604cd5.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course people with brains now know for a fact that the real decoy aircraft flew Over the Naval Annex and North of the Cirgo gas station and above the light poles and overhead highway sign, and went nowhere near the staged downed light poles and taxicab and burning generator trailer. Nor did any air frame impact the Pentagon.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Did you just fail to notice all of the aircraft debris all over the lawn where the paramedics were working?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The answer is quite simple.

There was NO plane.

And don't let any idiot tell you otherwise.

Good find.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by s4dreamlnd93

did you happen to notice that there was no debre anywhere no jet engine no chairs no bodys no wings no anything .. so dont sit there and talk about plane parts when clearly there were none

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Have you seen what JP5 does to aluminum when it is on fire? The black smoke shows that there is a significant amount of fuel being burnt and is very much a sure sign of class bravo fire.

Also if you re-watch the first 1 1/2 minutes of the footage you can see metallic debris all over the grass.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Seeing as the video doesn't show the initial explosion, just the aftermath, this debate regarding what hit the pentagon becomes mute.

All that can be seen is masses of smoke and fire. And wasn't the plane meant to have exploded and disintegrated inside the building?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I saw some wheels and what looked like engine fuselage but apart from that nothing more, it would be good to see the raw footage rather than the edited stuff they could have merely cut out the plane parts, but then again maybe not. Theories work for both sides it's hard to decide.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Nice post. the more footage for us to see the faster we'll get to the truth. How many videos are there total of the pentagon from that day? and how many have actually been released and is there a pentagon statement pertaining to why more footage hasn't been released?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted by s4dreamlnd93
Did you just fail to notice all of the aircraft debris all over the lawn where the paramedics were working?

That was later after the roof was collapsed with demolition charges, and after the FBI/SS agents, and the fake firefighters who were reported being there, got their act together and planted the aircraft debris. Here is one of them getting his act together in this shot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/398523a1a219.jpg[/atsimg]

I did not see any 'aircraft debris' on the lawn in the video. I saw paramedic emergency equipment and medical kits, and debris from the Pentagon wall and interior, and shattered pieces from the destroyed construction trailers which was blown away from the wall. Likely a lot of debris was stored in the construction trailers. The planted 'aircraft debris' came later; but they forgot to bring baggage and 9 of the steel wheels and tires and the 44' tail stabilizer and both wings and the 6 ton titanium turbofan engines and all 3 steel landing gear struts and some passengers still strapped into their seats.

You surely do not believe the deceptive 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY do you? How could the aircraft possibly get down there to impact and leave pieces laying around if it was flying Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo gas station and above the light poles and overhead highway sign in its path as proven? How could the aircraft knock down the light poles to the south, when it was witnessed flying above different light poles to the north? How could this scripted official aircraft be in two places at the same time, and isn't that psychological effect on human minds called cognitive dissonance? (belief in two opposites)(an internal mental paradox)

Cognitive dissonance has been called "the mind controller's best friend" (Levine 2003: 202).

Our Mainstream News Media enemies and our corrupt politicians use cognitive dissonance on us all the time to control our thinking and confuse us so much that we decide to do NOTHING. It seems to have worked real well on you hasn't it?

Cognitive Dissonance

[edit on 3/10/09 by SPreston]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

That was later after the roof was collapsed with demolition charges, and after the FBI/SS agents, and the fake firefighters who were reported being there, got their act together and planted the aircraft debris. Here is one of them getting his act together in this shot.

So they organized this massive scheme and then forgot to put aircraft parts on the lawn?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So the Tooth Fairy swooped in while no one was looking and dropped debris on the Pentagon helipad after the cuckoo flew over the cuckoo's nest. Nice theory.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted by s4dreamlnd93

So they organized this massive scheme and then forgot to put aircraft parts on the lawn?

Now you're learning lad. The incompetent idiots also forgot to stick a light pole through the taxi windshield and take a picture of it, and they forgot to stick a few bandaides on Lloyde England's face and take a few more pictures. Then the Three Stooges idiots who staged the rest of the light poles forgot that it was supposed to be a 90 ton 535 mph aircraft which hit them and knocked them gently down right next to their bases, all presented grandly to us in the script of the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY. Ain't that a hoot?

I imagine we could identify quite a few other acts of forgetfulness by the inept 9-11 perps at the Pentagon.

[edit on 3/10/09 by SPreston]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've sat on the fence for a long time about the Pentagon and the Plane, but recently I have definitely turned towards there being no Plane there anywhere at all, there is no way on Planet earth that there would be nothing left of the Plane, and not all of the Plane or any Plane for that matter is made up of just Aluminium, ever seen the size of an undercarriage? also the undercarrage would have been inside the Plane.

Where is the luggage? the seats? the evidence that whatever crashed had anything like passengers aboard? there is none in any footage I have seen.

Has anyone ever mentioned the smell of aviation fuel? not sure I have ever seen it mentioned anywhere, and believe me the air would have been rank with it, for a long time afterwards, even being close to an airport you can smell it on the air.

What worries me is, well several things, firstly what happened to the flight? if it didn't hit the Pentagon, where are the passengers? are they being held somewhere hoping for rescue? are they dead? or did they even exist?

Also who ever did carry out these attacks, was the cover up an attempt to hide a coup of some kind? is there a faction inside the US Government trying to bring America down? and for what aim? there is plenty of speculation that some events afterwards pointed to an attempt to do further events, the missing Nukes for instance, was that part of a further attempt? is there a war going on inside the USA inside the Federal Government.

I admit none of it makes any sense at all, WHY? all anyone can do is speculate really, but that has to be the path to the truth, find out why, once the answer to that comes out, then your almost there IMO.

I have friends over there, and I am so worried about them, I fear that if anything else does happen, then 911 is going to look like child's play compared to whatever it is, if killing thousands didn't bring about their goal, then what will? I have pointed several of my friends to ATS, and almost all of them were unaware any of this is happening, in fact two of them who are a couple have made plans to move back home, just for their kids sake.

Anything happens to the people I love, and I promise you, Chuck Norris is going to be the least of their worries.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Do you have a picture of these poles from a distance that you could share with us?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Repeat post.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by s4dreamlnd93]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Never Aired PENTAGON Footage 9/11

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/851c6110dfbf.jpg[/atsimg]

Where is the Plane? Where is any evidence of a plane?

Dont be so naive

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 10-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the hole was 16 feet in diameter.
the 757 is 156 feet long
44 feet high
124 foot wing span
100 tons
you do the math

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

OMG Get real

I'm showing what really happens to a plane when it hits concrete in a real world test and your showing a CG video made from www.ufovideo.net...

And you're getting starred buehahahaha
Too funny oh man.
Gets his tin foil hat back on and surfs off to prove aliens are real.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

Where is your source for this hole that is supposedly only 16 feet?

If you could please back up this argument with something more than that video I would be most grateful.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted by s4dreamlnd93
reply to post by SPreston

Do you have a picture of these poles from a distance that you could share with us?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2332fb7f46e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8a295b413f5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d2d765f5f65.jpg[/atsimg]

What Brought Down The Light Poles?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join