It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Greys probe Reptilians too?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hopefully, this isn't taken as a mere joke...but I've been a huge fan of the Grey phenomenon and stories of individuals who claim to have been -probed- by these extraterrestrial beings. Recently I've been wondering if these Greys also probe the Reptilians or do they just do it to humans? What about other species? I've never been probed by a Grey, but I wouldn't mind having my first encounter....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I've been a huge fan of the Grey phenomenon and stories of individuals who claim to have been -probed- by these extraterrestrial beings.

I've never been probed by a Grey, but I wouldn't mind having my first encounter....

Ok Ok

Seriously if in fact they both exist I think it has to do with getting to know a new species and since in this case we the human race are the new guys we get "Probed"

I think the Reptilians and the Grays know each other very well. Maybe they still Probe each other just for the fun of it. Who knows?

[edit on 10-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

I'm trying not to take it as a mere joke but, that's cracking me up. SWH> alternative species curious > probes ok. Must have own spaceship.

On a slightly more serious note, I've seen snakes and such probed on nature shows and they don't seem to mind much. I don't think egg layers attach the same emotions on their orifices as mammals. -Just a guess though.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If I have grasped things well, the Grays are controlled by the "Reptilians." (I call them "Lizard Hearted" as they are very close to humans for the most part.)

So I'm guessing that, unless they are performing medical services for the Lizard Hearted, the Grays are not probing the "Reptilians."

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
from what I have put together from various ideas and info it is believed by some that the greys actually serve the reptilians. some also believe that greys are more similar to plants than mammals but who really knows. if you believe that aliens exist and probe earth and us, I would imagine they would probe any species they were not familiar with.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
If I have grasped things well, the Grays are controlled by the "Reptilians." (I call them "Lizard Hearted" as they are very close to humans for the most part.)

So I'm guessing that, unless they are performing medical services for the Lizard Hearted, the Grays are not probing the "Reptilians."
I would agree with Amaterasu on the general premise that the grays do not "Probe" the Old reptilian race, again, if the theory is correct. I would consider the "gray" plays the role of "Doctor" to the old reptilian race, or as put, "Medical Services".

Knowing the complete ancient history would in fact answer this question, but, there is no format presently available that would allow an unbiased review of said history. So, what we are left with is the exploration of possibilities, individually. I myself have taken great heat during this process of exploration. I know that at times I speak with an authority that is rude and from a position of knowledge. I have been callous to some members, unintentionally. And, as a result I have been treated like the proverbial red headed step child.

But in all honesty, I'm not here to win a popularity contest, and it is hard, at best. I am here, to push the limits of what we know, and what we think we know, and what we could know. At times this is not a pleasant thing and often confrontational. When we come to the door of the unknown sometimes a gentile knock is insufficient to get the door open, sometimes you just have to smash it open.

"Do The Grays Probe The Reptilians" What context is the question asked? What theory of the grays genesis is being considered? Do you consider the reptilian race to be older than the grays? Again, I tend to agree with Amaterasu's theory that the grays are the worker bees of the Reptilian race. We had a brief debate about the Terra papers where I felt they were a bit misleading, but generally on track.

What role does the gray really play? It appears from the research that the gray is a bio robot, of the fictional "Borge" mentality. It appears to be the flesh and blood slave of the older reptilian race which means that the reptilian race has the same information about DNA sequencing in order to create the gray. From all accounts the gray is devoid of virtually all emotional traits. From my own personal research I find that the gray was also charged with the task of what we commonly refer to as "Mother Nature". Many accounts have surfaced that not only human body parts are seen on their craft, but also animal. I also have had personal reports of UFO activity followed by a very noticeable increase in the local deer population. From there, the very logical conclusion is that the grays are to a great extent responsible for much of the physical life we presently see on this planet, and quite possibly involved in the present Terra farming being witnessed on Mars.

Looking into the mind of the gray I can see not traditional loyalty to their creators, but rather following a strict DNA sequence of instructions. They do not have the gift of choice, and follow their own "Instincts", or programing. They do, they say, they act, exactly as instructed. Anyone who thinks they have "Free will", are quite mislead, and that is the kindest words I can apply to them.

I would venture a guess that since they are quite capable of "Creating" life forms, they have done exactly that. I would not doubt that as part of the matrix mind set they have "Created" "Alien" imposter's to delude humanity and further their grip on our psychic captivity. It has also crossed my mind that many of the "Monster's" and strange creatures being seen, off, and on, are being placed, witnessed, then removed, only to further muddy the research community. Here today, gone tomorrow. They would undoubtedly have a DNA data bank that would include all know forms of life( and even a few we have never seen ). The possibilities are endless.

There is also a possibility that the grays also take part in an intelligence network specifically designed to hamper our efforts at total freedom, and report back to their dark overlords. They would also know full well which switches to flip to control us, threw our own reptilian core, or our built in instincts. They can play us like a finely tuned instrument, if, we let them.

Being creatures of hard core logic and long term planning they do have a weakness, and that is the uncontrollable. They do not understand or even have the capability to comprehend that which is not in the physical world. To them, if they cant study it, if they cant hold it, if they cant program it, then, they cant deal with it, and this is our salvation. They can not cope with quick decisions because it takes time for the collective to consider all the "Chess Moves" that are possible when dealing with the uncontrollable. They are experts when it comes to creating "insanity" to inflict upon us, but they cant handle insanity that is inflicted upon them. Short circuit one of them and it will take time for the collective to turn him off. And in that lies the key. Don't give them, what they expect.

So to answer the original question I would say, I don't think the grays do any probing at all. They are advanced scientist who explore cause, and effect, on a genetic level. I think of them as the botanist who splices different plants together to see what effect it would have on the species.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I would agree with Amaterasu on the general premise that the grays do not "Probe" the Old reptilian race, again, if the theory is correct. I would consider the "gray" plays the role of "Doctor" to the old reptilian race, or as put, "

Ok guys for the Record the Greys and Reptilians play doctor and probe each other?
Do I have that right?
Am I hearing this correctly?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think that maybe mankind shouldn't explore space it's a regular old Perv fest out in deep space sheesh.
And why is this thread in skunk works and not in Aliens and UFOs?

[edit on 11-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
And why is this thread in skunk works and not in Aliens and UFOs?

Because it contains the word "Reptilian". The mods decided that threads about them should be here, because some believe they are not ETs and are native to this planet, so technically, they're not aliens.

From what I've read, the Greys (or at least one specie of them) serve them somehow, so if they tried, they might get in a bit of trouble.

[edit on 11/3/09 by NuclearPaul]

top topics

join