It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Canadian) Military Revamps Domestic Defence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

(Canadian) Military Revamps Domestic Defence

www.nationalpost.com

Canada's reserves are being brought forward - this quote from the article says it all (Capitals by me to emphasize):

David Bercuson, director of the Centre for Military and Strategic Studies at the University of Calgary, said the changes make sense given the current global security situation. HE WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR, however, OF ENVISIONED SCENARIOS THAT MIGHT REQUIRE a form of constabulary or policing function for RESERVES IN CIVILIAN CONTAINMENT and security.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well, I used to believe that Canada was a little lagging behind the USA in implementing the NWO changes - but I don't believe that any longer for a few reasons, this article just being the latest one.

Has anyone ever heard of the Canadian Border being as anal and restrictive as the US border? I hadn't until this year - now I hear stories of how people are being banned from Canada for no reason just like they are doing to people trying to travel to the US - or even fly over their airspace.... So for those of you thinking this is the place to run "to", think again....

www.nationalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Another thread about that here www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join