It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military readies reservists for threats to 'domestic front'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Military readies reservists for threats to 'domestic front'

www.nationalpost.com

The Canadian military has embarked on a wide-ranging plan to turn its reserve soldiers into focused units trained and equipped to respond to a nightmarish array of domestic threats, including terrorist "dirty bomb" attacks, biological agent containment, Arctic catastrophes and natural disasters.

The creation of seven units within each region of the country -- including unusual all-terrain vehicle (ATV) squadrons and perimeter security teams to cordon areas of potential devastation -- prepares reserve soldiers for operations on the "domestic front" while freeing regular force soldiers to concentrate on foreign battlefields.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It does seem strange to me that now not only are troops being made ready in the U.S. but in Canada too, and for the same purpose?

Do the Canadian, and U.S. government know of some kind of disaster that might, or will occur soon, hence military forces are getting ready to help?

For some reason this reminded me of a comment that Glenn Beck made about asking an European official about ex-president Bush comments on whether the U.S. would support them militarily, and this European official told Glenn that ex-president Bush said "If we survive, we will help you"...

Is there a mayor confrontation about to happen?

www.nationalpost.com

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think they are expecting alot of civil uprising.
They know the economy is crashing and there is going to be alot of pissed off people.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

ex-president Bush said "If we survive, we will help you"...

That is what I'm thinking they know the odds are stacked against them as far as installing a dictatorship in America. They don't know who is going to bolt so to speak.

I'm not sure what kind of attack is going to happen if any at all. I'm thinking it is the economy and people growing ever PO'd at the government for shoveling taxpayer money into zombie banks.

Then also the tax increases and if this stimulus plan doesn't work then there is going to be a lot of opposition to the gov.

I believe it is all economic warfare. The troops are there to quell civil unrest but how much are they going to be able to suppress uprisings if people bring out the guns.

Who knows, there is a lot of stuff going on right now that could be the spark.

What I find interesting is the ATV units. Sounds like they are going to be searching the woods. So all the people that are thinking about heading for the hills you might want to think about that.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I am now beginning to wonder if there isn't in fact an internal plot against the USA. We now have the story of an alleged dirty bomb plot on US soil, a Kuwaiti professor alleging that there is an internal racist based plot to blow up a nuclear reactor in Ohio(?not sure of location?), and the comments of Chuck Norris and others hinting at an armed uprising against the USA. It would be ironic it the NWO was tripped up by the very elements they planted to sew unrest and fear in the USA.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

It does seem strange to me that now not only are troops being made ready in the U.S. but in Canada too, and for the same purpose?

Do the Canadian, and U.S. government know of some kind of disaster that might, or will occur soon, hence military forces are getting ready to help?

For some reason this reminded me of a comment that Glenn Beck made about asking an European official about ex-president Bush comments on whether the U.S. would support them militarily, and this European official told Glenn that ex-president Bush said "If we survive, we will help you"...

Is there a mayor confrontation about to happen?

www.nationalpost.com

Compare the two videos. One is from the US and the other was just launched around March 2, 2009 in Canada.

Does but one to wondering.

When is does it stop being theory and become fact?

getprepared.ca...

ready.adcouncil.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'd bet most people are unaware there was an attempted coup d'etat here in Canada just 3 months ago.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper's Conservative party won an election in October with a minority government in October. But as they only managed to get about 40% of the seats in our Parliament, they are outnumbered by the combination of the 3 other parties - Liberals, New Democrats, and separatist Bloc Quebecois. The Liberals and Democrats could form an alliance and topple The Conservatives, but only if they had support of the Bloc, which is against English Canada and wants to make Quebec an independent country.

Well, it never happened quite this way, but all 3 parties did form a coalition and demanded Harper step down as Prime Minister.

The situation has been somewhat defused, and is temporarily on hold for now. But as the world economic situation darkens, Canada may change it's compliant position politically.

What it's new alliances will be remains to be seen.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

IF you ever expect any freedom of speech feed back from anyone here, it's do-omed, just go onto y!@ou@Tu@be DOT com for it, Hha.

pm me there,

here is doomed. nwo tools

BAN ME AND YOU WILL SEE AHeyTeeEsS.

Bide the Time and Wait.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Back in Sept 08, only a few months ago, a friend on myspace said that his dad, was hunting in the deep woods, in Canada 100 miles east of Vancouver, and saw the Chinese Red Army training, military exercises. He quietly escaped unnoticed and was terrified and told his son. Since then, I havent heard much about the Chinese- but I do find it very freaking scary to know that this # is going down!

top topics

join